PDA

View Full Version : Amare will be at the AT&T Center Sun.

birdy219
06-09-2007, 04:01 PM
He will be on the court with Ahmad for an interview @ 7:00. It will be televised live on NBATV. You know that he will say the same crap over again. :dramaquee :cry :baby Please if anyone who is attending, will you make his life a living hell during his interview? :cooldevil :devil

A better torture is WITNESSING the Spurs play for a 4th instead of playing in one himself.

:flag:

OldDirtMcGirt
06-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Seriously, did Amare go around fucking all the Spur's fans sisters? Yall need to get over it.

Vito Corleone
06-09-2007, 04:05 PM
No but he needs to get off the cry circuit and move on with his life. We won, he lost he needs to move on.

dbreiden83080
06-09-2007, 04:06 PM
I can see it now the Suns will be the Mavs next year. Amare is already campaigning about the suspensions and how they should be in the finals. They will have a 65 plus win season next year, everyone will say this is their year there is no stopping them. Crash/Burn they will get beat by someone nobody thought could take them just like the Mavs.

OldDirtMcGirt
06-09-2007, 04:09 PM
I can see it now the Suns will be the Mavs next year. Amare is already campaigning about the suspensions and how they should be in the finals. They will have a 65 plus win season next year, everyone will say this is their year there is no stopping them. Crash/Burn they will get beat by someone nobody thought could take them just like the Mavs.

Say what you want about Amare, but he definitely isn't a choker. Neither is Nash.

texasqb2
06-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Amare better take the experience all in....this is the last finals appearance of his career

exstatic
06-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Say what you want about Amare, but he definitely isn't a choker. Neither is Nash.
Except they keep losing to SA and dropping n-teen bazillion home games in the process. I'd say that qualifies.

OldDirtMcGirt
06-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Except they keep losing to SA and dropping n-teen bazillion home games in the process. I'd say that qualifies.

Actually, being a choker would mean that your quality of play diminishes during the postseason and in important games. See Marion, Shawn.

Vito Corleone
06-09-2007, 04:13 PM

How would you know? What championships have they won? What elimination game did they win?

From where I'm sitting they look like losers to me.

Borosai
06-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Why Amare?

Anyway, as long as it's during the pregame show, I don't care. That's a waste of 30 minutes right there to begin with.

dbreiden83080
06-09-2007, 04:16 PM

No they are not and i like Nash at least i did he whined too much for my liking too. Amare needs to let this go though. If he goes on TV and tells everyone again that it is unfair about the suspensions it is getting to be too much.

O-Factor
06-09-2007, 04:16 PM

You are right, they do not choke and they are not hype like lebron, but they did lose to the Spurs and with your cap situation, don't expect to have the same type of season as last year. Especially with no bench. Losing Marion will hurt more than you think...

OldDirtMcGirt
06-09-2007, 04:18 PM
You are right, they do not choke and they are not hype like lebron, but they did lose to the Spurs and with your cap situation, don't expect to have the same type of season as last year. Especially with no bench. Losing Marion will hurt more than you think...

You mean Marion, who is a choker. I don't think so, not unless we can find somebody decent to replace him. The only way this would hurt us is if we didn't get another perimeter defender back who can guard Parker.

judaspriestess
06-09-2007, 04:24 PM
He's there cause thats the closest that bitch will ever be to playing in a NBA Final.

judaspriestess
06-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Seriously, did Amare go around fucking all the Spur's fans sisters? Yall need to get over it.

no he fucked all the phoenix fans and their sisters.

You mean Marion, who is a choker. I don't think so, not unless we can find somebody decent to replace him. The only way this would hurt us is if we didn't get another perimeter defender back who can guard Parker.

well your team is in luck there is a 50-50 chance, Marion goes bye bye

Extra Stout
06-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Actually, being a choker would mean that your quality of play diminishes during the postseason and in important games. See Marion, Shawn.
Or, it could mean an inexcusable loss of poise at a time when it matters most.

Has Amare ever had anything like that happen?

ChumpDumper
06-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Ahmad wanted to do the interview on the bench but Amare wouldn't agree to stay there.

Dave McNulla
06-09-2007, 05:00 PM
i think amare is the one that can't get over it. spurs have moved on with their lives. the owners said they don't want to change the rule. maybe amare should move on with his life and learn from his own mistake. it's a shame he didn't learn from others' mistakes, but it is what it is.

Avitus1
06-09-2007, 05:09 PM
If he's there get ready for

CRY FEST 2007
The Excuses Continues.

Johnny RIngo
06-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Amare better take the experience all in....this is the last finals appearance of his career

Ahmad wanted to do the interview on the bench but Amare wouldn't agree to stay there.

Strike
06-09-2007, 05:14 PM

Who needs to get over it? The fans who are tired of the Suns and their fans pissing and moaning with their "oh woe is us" bullshit?

Maybe the Suns and their fans need to get over it and stop pissing and moaning with their "oh woe is us" bullshit!

If you tools would shut the fuck up, we wouldn't say a word about it.

http://bittertongues.com/uploads/shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

Johnny RIngo
06-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Maybe the Spurs fans should give him a good old fashioned Phoenix Suns welcome. By that I mean throwing water bottles and yelling obscenities.

UV Ray
06-09-2007, 05:16 PM

Something tells me you spent a lot of time on the bench.

td4mvp21
06-09-2007, 05:19 PM
:lmao :lmao

Strike
06-09-2007, 05:21 PM
:lol

Viva Las Espuelas
06-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Seriously, did Amare go around fucking all the Spur's fans sisters? Yall need to get over it.kettle. pot.
pot. kettle.

angel_luv
06-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Oh I hope he comes to the restaurant. I owe him a kick in the shins! :lol

UV Ray
06-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Something tells me you spent a lot of time on the bench.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa179/xuy675/Bench-03.jpg

T Park
06-09-2007, 06:30 PM
applaude the guy, and salute how good of a player he is.

If he was in San Antonio you all would love him to death.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Something tells me you spent a lot of time on the bench.I was never suspended for being a dumbass like Amare.

smrattler
06-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Amare must have something really interesting to add to a pre-game show. I can't imagine what that could be.

michaelwcho
06-09-2007, 06:52 PM

I doubt that...

Nashfan
06-09-2007, 06:52 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa179/xuy675/Bench-03.jpg

:lmao :lmao

SA210
06-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Expect a continuation of :blah :blah :blah and :dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee and :downspin: :downspin: :downspin: and :cry :cry :cry from Amare.

Strike
06-09-2007, 07:08 PM
UV Ray, even though I think you're a joke and a chode, that picture was funny.

What's even funnier is you're talking about Spurs fans who keep talking about the Suns and fans complaining.

And, you're here, bitching about the series every fucking day. Bringing your 1 and a half cents (you're takes aren't even worth 2 cents), bitching about the Spurs, the refs, the league, Stern, etc.

The kettle called and said "stop calling me black you black motherfucking pot!"

By the way, you're worse than a loser Suns fan. You're a loser bandwagon fan.

BlackFlagg
06-09-2007, 07:29 PM
I hope he can stay in his seat.

Johnny RIngo
06-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Amare must have something really interesting to add to a pre-game show. I can't imagine what that could be.

Amare's dumber than a rock. He'll probably bitch and whine and give the same old sob story. Fuck him and his stupid ass.

Don Quixote
06-09-2007, 09:18 PM
It's too bad they couldn't get Nash or Raja Bell to do the interview. Those two are way more entertaining and interesting than Amare.
If Amare weren't a 6'10" freak of nature who could play basketball, he'd be living the thug life in prison somewhere.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-09-2007, 09:24 PM

Yep, it certainly can't be defined as choking when you have home court and can't make it to the conference finals :tu

Man of Steel
06-09-2007, 09:25 PM

Disagree!

Marion always disappears in the playoffs.

SUns need to drop him--make a trade--anything!

Johnny RIngo
06-09-2007, 09:58 PM
If Amare weren't a 6'10" freak of nature who could play basketball, he'd be living the thug life in prison somewhere.

We all know how much of a pussy Amare is. I have a feeling he wouldn't last too long in prison. Sooner or later he'll end up being someone's bitch:

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/6227/amareprisonbitchul7.jpg

milkyway21
06-09-2007, 10:14 PM
He will be on the court with Ahmad for an interview @ 7:00. It will be televised live on NBATV. You know that he will say the same crap over again. :dramaquee :cry :baby Please if anyone who is attending, will you make his life a living hell during his interview? :cooldevil :devil

A better torture is WITNESSING the Spurs play for a 4th instead of playing in one himself.

you sure??

okay someone give him more pacifiers! :lol

he loves it. :baby

Pacifiers were linked in one study to a lower IQ. There is only one study that has made this connection, but the implication is that routinely “buying a baby off” with a pacifier, instead of meeting his need for stimulation and interaction, may slow down his mental development. :lmao

milkyway21
06-09-2007, 10:17 PM
what an awesome idea angel ! :lol

ClingingMars
06-09-2007, 10:22 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

-Mars

rwb
06-09-2007, 10:23 PM
My question is why? Is he supposed to provide some kind of unbiased, intelligent commentary? I think not.

cornbread
06-09-2007, 10:25 PM
It's not fair to judge him before the interview takes place. Who knows? He might come out and apologize for acting like such whiner during and after the series and admit that he's making an effort to learn the rules of the game so he doesn't screw over his team again.

UV Ray
06-09-2007, 10:28 PM
I was never suspended for being a dumbass like Amare.

Because it would have taken a cattle prod and a crane to get your fat ass into the air.

BlackFlagg
06-09-2007, 11:13 PM
It's not fair to judge him before the interview takes place. Who knows? He might come out and apologize for acting like such whiner during and after the series and admit that he's making an effort to learn the rules of the game so he doesn't screw over his team again.

bwahahahahaa!! RIGHT. :lol :lol :lol

spurastic
06-09-2007, 11:26 PM
I can't believe that Suns fans aren't holding Amare responsible for his own actions. But after all the whining, bitching, moaning, and crying by the Suns and their fans, I guess it is to be expected. It really is pathetic that Suns organization and fans don't have more pride and honor.

O-Factor
06-10-2007, 12:31 AM
The only way this would hurt us is if we didn't get another perimeter defender back who can guard Parker.

Yeah good luck with that...

O-Factor
06-10-2007, 12:35 AM

Amare is obviously not that kind of player. He's one of these new school prima donnas who will never win a championship on account that they think they are above the game, call other players out and does nothing to make his teammates better. Once Nash breaks down(this year or next), the Suns window is officially closed, because Amare will never be a Tim Duncan and lift his team, make is team better and is accountable.

LilMissSPURfect
06-10-2007, 12:40 AM
I hope he can stay in his seat.

he's going in as a peacemaker.....giv'em a break! :lol

Kori Ellis
06-10-2007, 12:42 AM
Why is Amare coming? I would think they'd just do an interview with him in Phoenix. Was he just in town for the game anyway? Is it a special Amare-related occasion?

I'm not bashing it; I'm just curious.

milkyway21
06-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Why is Amare coming? I would think they'd just do an interview with him in Phoenix. Was he just in town for the game anyway? Is it a special Amare-related occasion?

ratings, maybeeeeeeee? :oops

ShoogarBear
06-10-2007, 01:01 AM
Why is Amare coming? I would think they'd just do an interview with him in Phoenix. He was told to stay in Phoenix, but, well . . .

Avitus1
06-10-2007, 01:04 AM

ABC needs another gimmick since the LeBron thing didn't work out for them.

rasho8
06-10-2007, 03:27 AM

I will chuck a bottle at him. I might even spend the 250 bucks on a bottle of opus so it hurts and ruins his shirt.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 04:25 AM
Because it would have taken a cattle prod and a crane to get your fat ass into the air.I was actually pretty skinny back in the day, and a good athlete -- but I didn't cotton to team sports because I was a jerk. By San Antonio standards I am probably still considered skinny.

Thanks for your interest in me.

shelshor
06-10-2007, 04:27 AM

No, Spurs fans have gotten spoiled by having players with both high IQs and high basketball IQs; not to mention team play and the absence of boorish whining in the media
Duhmare would be a major disappoinment on all levels

Shred
06-10-2007, 07:05 AM
Man, this obsession with Amare is bordering on insane. The power of the asterisk!

BTW, "choking" traditionally meant having a big lead and blowing it. See, e.g., 1992 Houston Oilers, last year's Lakers. Now, it's used to describe pretty much any loss, whether or not the loser was way ahead at one point, or even favored going into the game/series. See, e.g., Texas beats Baylor 62-0. "I can't believe the Bears, they're such chokers."

Shred
06-10-2007, 07:06 AM
I was actually pretty skinny back in the day, and a good athlete -- but I didn't cotton to team sports because I was a jerk. By San Antonio standards I am probably still considered skinny.

Thanks for your interest in me.

Yes, it's true, in S.A., if you can get down to just 20-30# overweight, people start calling you "skinny" and offering you enchiladas to get your weight back up.

HJNTX
06-10-2007, 07:08 AM
No but he needs to get off the cry circuit and move on with his life. We won, he lost he needs to move on.
:cry Amare has got to be the biggest tit in the league ... boo hooo hoooo....