PDA

View Full Version : people lets get real here for a sec

srhoonie
06-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Its constantly lebron this lebron that..look we all realize the guys turning out to be one of the greats but he is not there as of yet..this is his first go around with an unstable unit ..people forget duncan is going down as the greatest pf to ever step onto a basketball court..he is and was and will be the best player in this series his domination of the paint will be clevelands downfall trust me on that..so spurs fans relax ..spurs in 5 .. 6 depending on the refs favoritism in cleveland

dbreiden83080
06-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Its constantly lebron this lebron that..look we all realize the guys turning out to be one of the greats but he is not there as of yet..this is his first go around with an unstable unit ..people forget duncan is going down as the greatest pf to ever step onto a basketball court..he is and was and will be the best player in this series his domination of the paint will be clevelands downfall trust me on that..so spurs fans relax ..spurs in 5 .. 6 depending on the refs favoritism in cleveland

Relax who is nervous even if they lose game 2 i will not be worried, Spurs are a better road team anyway.