PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos or Spurs?

50 cent
06-10-2007, 03:15 PM
This really sucks tonight.

I'm going to Tivo the Spurs game and watch Sopranos live and immediately switch over to the game and try to start catching up. By skipping halftime, I should be live before the game ends.

MadDog73
06-10-2007, 03:16 PM
:wtf

Why not TIVO Sopranos?

It's not like it's scripted or something...

spurtime
06-10-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm gonna watch Sopranos at 11:00 on HBO West (504 on Directv).

CharlieMac
06-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Sopranos. No question.

judaspriestess
06-10-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm going to DVR the Sopranos

BlackFlagg
06-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Puleeze... you even have ask? :lol :lol :lol

Go, Spurs, Go!!!

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 03:20 PM
WTF are you all doing on a Spurs forum if Sopranos is more important that the fucking NBA Finals? Fuck Sopranos, I'd turn down head from Meadow to watch a Spurs Finals game.

MadDog73
06-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Some Pussy Spurs "fans" out there...

WTF are you all doing on a Spurs forum if Sopranos is more important that the fucking NBA Finals? Fuck Sopranos, I'd turn down head from Meadow to watch a Spurs Finals game.

Tell 'em like it is.

50 cent
06-10-2007, 03:21 PM
I would rather just ignore Spurtalk and watch Sopranos and then catch up to the game. Skipping commericials and Halftime, I should be caught up before the end of the 3rd.

MadDog73
06-10-2007, 03:22 PM
I would rather just ignore Spurtalk and watch Sopranos and then catch up to the game. Skipping commericials and Halftime, I should be caught up before the end of the 3rd.

I'd personally love it if you ignored Spurstalk.

GTFO.

Missing 3/4 of a Finals game for a scripted TV show...

you're gonna miss a great game, dude. And I don't care what idiots say, games just aren't the same if not watched live.

ClingingMars
Spurs. Can always DVR Sopranos

-Mars

DudleyDawson
Sopranos. Then game.

ducks
06-10-2007, 03:24 PM
lame thread

50 cent
06-10-2007, 03:24 PM
I'd personally love it if you ignored Spurstalk.

GTFO.

Missing 3/4 of a Finals game for a scripted TV show...

you're gonna miss a great game, dude. And I don't care what idiots say, games just aren't the same if not watched live.
Fuck you. I've been here longer than you have you piece of shit.

MadDog73
06-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Lame "fans".

Geez, it's a good thing the NBA doesn't determine Championships by their fanbase.

Spurs have the worst fans in the NBA. I think Bobcat fans are better.

ClingingMars
06-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Fuck you. I've been here longer than you have you piece of shit.

yikes, do we as Spurs fans really need to insult EACH OTHER for the next 4.5 hours?

-Mars

Brutalis
06-10-2007, 03:26 PM
fiddy goes harddd

50 cent
06-10-2007, 03:28 PM
It just idiotic for people to call out my "loyalty" as a Spurs fan.

I won't be missing a damn thing and will be back with the game before the 4th begins having watched it all.

The Sopranos is probably my favorite show of all time and this is the last episode forever.

Hopefully, this won't be the Spurs last Championship run.

Pistons < Spurs
06-10-2007, 03:29 PM
WOW the ratings for tonights game are really going to suck if even Spurs fans decide to watch the Sopranos over game 2 of the FINALS. :dizzy

arial
06-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Split screen that shit if you have a digital box that supports it. Then select to use the audio on the Sopranos, problem solved.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 03:32 PM
I can't believe spurfans consider it a choice.

BigBeezie
06-10-2007, 03:32 PM
I really don't give a crap about the Sopranos. It's a stupid television show (scripted)...as sports are the ultimate reality show!!!

Thunder Dan
06-10-2007, 03:33 PM
I know what happens in the Final episode, so if you want to know send me a private message. All I will say is that it's pretty disappointing

But I'm going game, then watch it on HBOW at midnight EST

timvp
06-10-2007, 03:33 PM
I know plenty of Spurs fans who are going to DVR the Spurs game while they watch the Sopranos and then catch back up on the Spurs game. I don't know how many in this forum will admit it, though.

So yeah, it's a valid thread.

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 03:34 PM
WOW the ratings for tonights game are really going to suck if even Spurs fans decide to watch the Sopranos over game 2 of the FINALS. :dizzy

:lmao

our fans suck... I wonder how many won't show up at the game until the third so they can watch their stupid fucking show.

thispego
06-10-2007, 03:36 PM
I can't believe spurfans consider it a choice.
seriously. i asked somone where they were gonna watch the game and he said they were going to watch it at home so they could watch the sopranos first. i thought he was joking.

itzsoweezee
06-10-2007, 03:37 PM
It just idiotic for people to call out my "loyalty" as a Spurs fan.

no, it's pretty valid considering you're choosing a fictional tv show over the spurs.

duncan228
I'm lucky...I'm on the West Coast. The game should be over before Soprano's starts.
If not I'll catch Soprano's on HBO On Demand. No way I leave the game before it's over.I like Soprano's, but I love the Spurs.

NorCal510
damn you guys suck as fans

its a damn tv show!!!

spurs fans...

50 cent
Tonight really could set an all-time NBA Finals low for ratings because of the Sopranos.

Pretty stupid of the NBA to go up against something like that. They could have started the game at 5pm CST.

Not that any of us gives a shit about ratings though as long as we get the hardware.

LaMarcus Bryant
06-10-2007, 03:38 PM
lamest
thread
of the day

thispego
06-10-2007, 03:38 PM
I know what happens in the Final episode, so if you want to know send me a private message. All I will say is that it's pretty disappointing

But I'm going game, then watch it on HBOW at midnight EST
i havent watched sopranos for a couple of seasons. but im interested about how it finally ends. spill the beans for me

50 cent
06-10-2007, 03:39 PM
no, it's pretty valid considering you're choosing a fictional tv show over the spurs.
I'm not choosing anything over the other. I am going to be able to see both and see both of their finales in real time since I will be able to catch up to the Spurs game. :rolleyes

Avitus1
Bring two TVs into the room and watch them side by side. You may or may not need two sound surround system.

Obstructed_View
I know plenty of Spurs fans who are going to DVR the Spurs game while they watch the Sopranos and then catch back up on the Spurs game. I don't know how many in this forum will admit it, though.

So yeah, it's a valid thread.
I sometimes DVR the Spurs game and start watching a little late so I can skip commercials and maybe halftime.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 03:40 PM
:lmao @ real time. The Sporanos was filmed months ago.

50 cent
06-10-2007, 03:41 PM
I sometimes DVR the Spurs game and start watching a little late so I can skip commercials and maybe halftime.
I do the same thing. Or I put in on pause for 10-15 minutes so I can watch a good 30 minute stretch without interuption.

I can't believe I am being cruicified for this, but I guess it's not that suprising based on the average IQ level of Spurstalk posters.

Kori Ellis
06-10-2007, 03:41 PM
It's the Finals, so it's funny to me that a Spurs fan wouldn't just tape The Sopranos and watch it right after the game. But to each his own.

It's like people who miss Spurs games to go see a movie the day it's coming out. The movie will be still be playing tomorrow. *shrug*

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 03:42 PM
"Where were you when [insert awesome Spurs play here] happened in the 2007 Finals."

"Watching HBO, of course."

arial
Again... split screen if you have a digital box or a tv that supports it and choose the auido for the Sopranos if you must.

Leetonidas
24 is my favorite show of all time and I missed the season finale last year to watch Game 7 of Spurs vs. Mavs.

Come on now.

Spurminator
I'm watching Sopranos and DVRing the Spurs game so I can speed through commercials and halftime. It's the most time efficient way to watch both.

I'll still see the end of the game at the same time as all of the real Spurs fans.

50 cent
06-10-2007, 03:43 PM
:lmao @ real time. The Sporanos was filmed months ago.
Yes, but I'm saying I will see it in "real time" as it is being released to the public.

Frankly, the Sopranos is more suspenseful than the Spurs series. I know the outcome of this series - title #4 in 5 games, maybe 4. I don't know what is going to happen with the Sopranos tonight.

mrsmaalox
06-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Bring two TVs into the room and watch them side by side. You may or may not need two sound surround system.
That's what I was going to do, but then I found out my TV has picture-in-picture :elephant I wouldn't mind seeing the Sopranos at a later time but I'm afraid it will be too hard to avoid the spoilers.

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 03:44 PM
It's the Finals, so it's funny to me that a Spurs fan wouldn't just tape The Sopranos and watch it right after the game. But to each his own.

It's like people who miss Spurs games to go see a movie the day it's coming out. The movie will be still be playing tomorrow. *shrug*

I can kind of understand that... to be the first one to talk about it at work the next day, and so on... but to miss the Finals for a tv show you can watch after the game? I don't get that at all.

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 03:44 PM
And I guess I don't understand why seeing it "live" is so important. I watched the Spurs win their first Championship on my parents' VCR at 2:30 in the morning because I had to work that night.

I caught up to the end of Game 5 of the 2005 Finals on DVR right before the Rip Hamilton miss.

I have no regrets about not seeing either of those live.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Yes, but I'm saying I will see it in "real time" as it is being released to the public.Something you can tell your grandchildren about, no doubt.

"Back in aught-seven, I watched a television show about people living in New Jersey...."

50 cent

It would be another thing if I actually had tickets to the game. It would be a no brainer in that case. I would never pick a movie or TV show over attending a Spurs game.

I'm watching Sopranos and DVRing the Spurs game so I can speed through commercials and halftime. It's the most time efficient way to watch both.

I'll still see the end of the game at the same time as all of the real Spurs fans.
Exactly. We are talking about being efficient. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a little common sense.

Thunder Dan

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 03:46 PM
How about not posting it in the forum, dumbass.

Kori Ellis
06-10-2007, 03:46 PM
I can kind of understand that... to be the first one to talk about it at work the next day, and so on... but to miss the Finals for a tv show you can watch after the game? I don't get that at all.

Well I kind of understand this situation (watching the Sopranos) more than the movie situation. Tonight, all that these people are going to do is speed through the first half of the game on TIVO, and watch the rest of it in "real time". People who have tickets to go to a Spurs game and skip it to go to the movies is super lame to me. :lol But like I said, to each his own.

LaMarcus Bryant
06-10-2007, 03:48 PM

best
kori post
of the day

50 cent
06-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Well I kind of understand this situation (watching the Sopranos) more than the movie situation. Tonight, all that these people are going to do is speed through the first half of the game on TIVO, and watch the rest of it in "real time". People who have tickets to go to a Spurs game and skip it to go to the movies is super lame to me. :lol But like I said, to each his own.
I agree completely.
And how about removing the spoiler from the forum. I skipped over it, but that's just wrong. PM people if they want to know.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-10-2007, 03:49 PM

:tu Couldn't have said it any better. I'm disappointed, 50.

Kori Ellis
06-10-2007, 03:49 PM
I agree completely.
And how about removing the spoiler from the forum. I skipped over it, but that's just wrong. PM people if they want to know.

I removed it within 30 seconds of him posting it.

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 03:50 PM

Yeah, but this isn't the Bobcats in January; it's the NBA Finals.

50 cent
06-10-2007, 03:50 PM
:tu Couldn't have said it any better. I'm disappointed, 50.
Disappointed that I won't be watching the first half live?

I'll be there in "real time" for the 2nd half.

It's not like I'm buring my tickets to the game to stay home and watch Sopranos.

Kori Ellis
06-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Yeah, but this isn't the Bobcats in January; it's the NBA Finals.

Like I said, I would just watch the Sopranos after. But I can see their point - they watch both by the time the Spurs game ends.

I'd never miss a Spurs game to go to the movies though.

Spurs>mavs
Spurs.

I could aways DVR the sopranos.

ChumpDumper
"They cursed alot. Every once in awhile somebody died."

Thunder Dan
The best options were both said already. You have to watch both tonight because if you go to work in the morning the talk will either be a) NBA Finals or B) Soprano Finale

So just watch the west coast feed, or watch Sopranos, DVR the game so you can FF through commercials and Halftime. Thankfully you can do that because HBO is commercial free

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 03:52 PM
50cent you should be so obsessed with the first half score that you'd be willing to stay up an hour later than necessary on a work night so you can know the score at the same time as everyone else..

SRJ
06-10-2007, 03:52 PM
My answer should be obvious as I have never seen one episode of the Sopranos in my life.

BTW, this thread should be in the "Taking A Dynasty For Granted" Forum.

mikeanthony21
06-10-2007, 03:53 PM
I'm going to DVR the Sopranos

Me too, and I still say Tony's gonna whack Phil then turn Mob-snitch for the Feds!

timvp
06-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Not that I care, but are the ratings calculated at the beginning of the game or at the end? If it's the beginning, we might see the lowest rated game in Finals history.

:smokin

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Hope so.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Hey, there's a new episode of "The Loop" tonight too. Now what are you going to do?

Thunder Dan
06-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Not that I care, but are the ratings calculated at the beginning of the game or at the end? If it's the beginning, we might see the lowest rated game in Finals history.

It's funny that the NBA put this game on Sunday night so it would get alot of viewers, but they put it up against the series finale of one of the most popular shows in America over the last 8 years. It should beat hockey though.

Marcus Bryant
06-10-2007, 03:57 PM

DVR the shit.

50 cent
06-10-2007, 03:58 PM
50cent you should be so obsessed with the first half score that you'd be willing to stay up an hour later than necessary on a work night so you can know the score at the same time as everyone else..
:lol I consider myself to a pretty hardcore Spurs fan and my girlfriend thinks it's absurd how much I stress about a team of basketball players making millions.

It sounds like a lot of you are more obsessed that I am. How do you explain this to your significant others (that aren't equally obsessed like Kori and LJ)?

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 04:00 PM
It sounds like a lot of you are more obsessed that I am. How do you explain this to your significant others (that aren't equally obsessed like Kori and LJ)?I tell them I'm going to watch the Spurs game.

mrsmaalox
06-10-2007, 04:04 PM
It's funny that the NBA put this game on Sunday night so it would get alot of viewers, but they put it up against the series finale of one of the most popular shows in America over the last 8 years. It should beat hockey though.
And all season long they've been having those Sunday afternoon double headers!! I really enjoyed those and I wish they could do at least one normal houred game.

BradLohaus
06-10-2007, 04:05 PM
HBO West, 11:00 pm CDT

Mark in Austin
06-10-2007, 04:05 PM

true.

But I wouldn't turn down head from Meadow while watching a Spurs Finals game.

Kamnik
06-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Tonight really could set an all-time NBA Finals low for ratings because of the Sopranos.

it should be

anyways look the shit I AM IN :madrun

uhm.... 11pm here in Slovenia and i still have 2 hours of studying to do before im finished (i have an important exam tomorow at 11am)

now.... im a huge Spurs and Sopranos fan

I cant watch Sopranos live anywhere (i would do it if possible).

I will start watching the Spurs at 3am and at the end i will start downloading Sopranos.

I should have it by 6am and then before i see it it will be 7 or 8 am.

Then it isnt worth to go to sleep because it will just fuck me up more. :lol

Now imagine me in 12 hours at my exam. :sleep
(i also have one exam tuesday haha; IM FUCKED)

Fillmoe
06-10-2007, 04:09 PM
lol @ the spurs own fans not giving a shit about their team..... SELF PWNED!

dbreiden83080
06-10-2007, 04:13 PM
I have actually never seen a full episode of the Sopranos so GO SPURS GO!!

Kamnik
06-10-2007, 04:15 PM
lol @ the spurs own fans not giving a shit about their team..... SELF PWNED!

if you had 3 championships in the last few years and you are playing a team that you know you will beat if there are no injuries.....

AND you are a huge sopranos fan (my favourite series of all time probably)

im taking the Sopranos if i could; cant blame anyone who does

dbreiden83080
06-10-2007, 04:15 PM

I thought Lebron's Jordan like Star power was suppossed to solve the ratings issue. I saw it on ESPN so it must be true. :smokin

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 04:21 PM
If I had to choose between the two obviously I'm watching the Spurs game. But if I have to choose between watching both in 3 hours or 4 hours (with commercials), I'm going with the shorter option. If that makes me less of a fan so be it. You real fans enjoy the ABC Halftime Show. Let me know what Stephen A Smith and Jon Barry have to say.

50 cent
06-10-2007, 04:24 PM
If I had to choose between the two obviously I'm watching the Spurs game. But if I have to choose between watching both in 3 hours or 4 hours (with commercials), I'm going with the shorter option. If that makes me less of a fan so be it. You real fans enjoy the ABC Halftime Show. Let me know what Stephen A Smith and Jon Barry have to say.
Exactly. :toast

player_twister
06-10-2007, 04:26 PM
This THREAD is embarrassing. There shouldn't be any second thoughts. Spurs, Finals Playoffs, Live? It comes down to the Sopranos or Spurs?
Pleeeeaaaaassseeee..........

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 04:27 PM
"Sometimes they showed female nipples...."

arial
06-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Finals... live vs scripted? Got damn man!

Warlord23
06-10-2007, 04:30 PM
All of you Soprano-watching phony fans need to be sent back in time and frozen in the pre-Drob seasons watching Frank Brickowski and Cadillac Anderson stink up the joint. You don't deserve a championship team. The most pathetic part is you posting on the forum about how "efficient" you're being, watching the freaking soap while recording a Finals game.

Buddy Holly
06-10-2007, 04:30 PM

Umm, then why not watch the game in real time, DVR the Sporanos, then at halftime watch the Sopranoes all the way and miss about 3-4 minutes of the 3rd qt.

I love the Sopranos, can't wait for tonights episode but you're shitfaced if you think I'm not DVRing it and watching it after the the game, maybe even tomorrow.

And LOL at whoever said you need orhave to watch it when it's "new" to the general public like that'll make it seem any more important of a series finale. Is there some type of secret power you have hidden where you are able to take into the general public's mind during series finales?

mrcoon29
06-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Spurs first - I'm not so complacent that I believe the Spurs will make it back to the Finals again (we've yet to be able to perform a back to the Finals the next season) - so this could be it for this team.
Soprano episodes are easily available to everyone by some means or another.

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

Fillmoe
lol spurs fans are the worst.... i was watching that stephen a smith thing about the river walk on nba.com and he found one whole spurs fan surrounded by a sea of mavs fans......

Shaolin-Style
Sopranos? Fuck the Sopranos. Even if the Spurs are winning by 40 points in the 3rd I'm still watching the whole game.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 04:33 PM
If "The Sporanos" was set in a shopping mall in San Antonio, Buddy Holly's choice would be clear.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 04:34 PM
lol spurs fans are the worst.... i was watching that stephen a smith thing about the river walk on nba.com and he found one whole spurs fan surrounded by a sea of mavs fans......San Antonians never go to the Riverwalk. Paying for parking is anathema to them.

player_twister
06-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Here is your Sopranos, watch all you want. But damnit, SPURS are playing tonight!!

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/833

Fillmoe
06-10-2007, 04:37 PM
San Antonians never go to the Riverwalk. Paying for parking is anathema to them.

seems like not supporting their own isn't just a sports thing.... :lol

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 04:38 PM
seems like not supporting their own isn't just a sports thing.... :lolIt's all tourism and tax abatements.

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Umm, then why not watch the game in real time, DVR the Sporanos, then at halftime watch the Sopranoes all the way and miss about 3-4 minutes of the 3rd qt.

I love the Sopranos, can't wait for tonights episode but you're shitfaced if you think I'm not DVRing it and watching it after the the game, maybe even tomorrow.

So the logical thing to do is watch the first half live instead of the second half?

I don't understand what difference it makes what part of the game, if any, you watch live.

ducks
06-10-2007, 04:39 PM
this is a very sad thread
please lock it
it makes actually spur fans look bad

EVAY
06-10-2007, 04:40 PM

I'm going to Tivo the Spurs game and watch Sopranos live and immediately switch over to the game and try to start catching up. By skipping halftime, I should be live before the game ends.
No way. I'm tivoing Sopranos while I'm at the Spurs game. It's the finals!!!!I can understand everybody else in America watching the Sopranos...but in San Antonio???PLease!!!!

texbound
06-10-2007, 04:45 PM
yikes, do we as Spurs fans really need to insult EACH OTHER for the next 4.5 hours?

-Mars

Hell yeah. Go F yourself clinging mars. :ihit :ihit

:p: :p: :p: :p:

texbound
06-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Incidentally it's an easy call for me:

DVR the Sopranos, watch the game live, then watch Sopranos after the game and player interviews. That's just me though. To each their own.

BTW, I would never turn down going to a Spurs game to go to the movies. Who the hell would do that? That's just insane

Vinnie_Johnson
06-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Sopranos here then the Spurs game.

DudleyDawson
06-10-2007, 04:52 PM
I know what's going to happen in the first half of the Spurs game. We'll get down by 6 or 7 early, Pop will bitch them out, and the game with go back and forth for the remainder of the half with the Spurs taking a 4 to 6 point into the break. I'd rather save my stress and watch the Sopranos until they get serious and pound them in the second half.

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 04:54 PM
As a former San Antonian, I think the only time I ever went to the River Walk was for the championship parades.

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 04:56 PM
I know what's going to happen in the first half of the Spurs game. We'll get down by 6 or 7 early, Pop will bitch them out, and the game with go back and forth for the remainder of the half with the Spurs taking a 4 to 6 point into the break. I'd rather save my stress and watch the Sopranos until they get serious and pound them in the second half.

Spoken like a true Laker fan...

ducks
06-10-2007, 04:59 PM
bandwagoner fans suck

LaMarcus Bryant
06-10-2007, 05:00 PM
this is a very sad thread
please lock it
it makes actually spur fans look bad

NASpurs
06-10-2007, 05:00 PM
the Sopranos? Pfft. I'm recording the game and watching the Tony Awards live!

50 cent
06-10-2007, 05:05 PM
How does this make anyone a bandwagon fan?

It's not like I'm just starting to watch the Spurs now that they are in the Finals.

I watch almost every Spurs game and tonight will be no different except that I will watch the 1st half about 50 minutes behind schedule.

O-Factor
06-10-2007, 05:28 PM
I LOVE the Sopranos, but I got to watch the game live and then catch the Sopranos afterward on my digital recorder.

Budkin
06-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Spurs, then watch Sopranos after.

Das Texan
06-10-2007, 05:38 PM
no real spurs fan will fucking watch the god damn sopranos over a fucking nba finals game their team is involved in.

Bunch of pussies.

leemajors
06-10-2007, 05:45 PM
You real fans enjoy the ABC Halftime Show. Let me know what Stephen A Smith and Jon Barry have to say.
i actually give my daughter a bath during halftime of games.

thewatcher
06-10-2007, 05:45 PM
the church channel. :sleep

Tony Soprano
06-10-2007, 06:03 PM
I dunno what the fu*@ all dis bitching is all about ova here.
Alls I know is I ain't gonna be around no more.

Watch whateva the fu*@ you wanna watch!

Capice!?

Whatcha gonna do?

Don Quixote
06-10-2007, 06:08 PM
No ... the whole point of sports is that you watch live action together.

Dang, just watch the Sopranos after the Spurs win.

DudleyDawson
06-10-2007, 06:09 PM
I dunno what the fu*@ all dis bitching is all about ova here.
Alls I know is I ain't gonna be around no more.

Watch whateva the fu*@ you wanna watch!

Capice!?

Whatta you gonna do? :lol :lol :lol

Tony Soprano
06-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Alls I know is, I'll be watchin' my back tonight!

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 06:16 PM
no real spurs fan will fucking watch the god damn sopranos over a fucking nba finals game their team is involved in.

Bunch of pussies.

:lol

Dro210
06-10-2007, 06:16 PM

Hmmm... I'd have to think about that one for alittle while, lol....

but yea, wtf.... how could yall watch Sopranos over the Spurs?

Spurs always come 1st, ESPECIALLY when it's the Finals!

Come on Spurs fans

Dro210
06-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Tony Soprano himself would be watching the Spurs if he could

Real recognizes real

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 06:35 PM

Bunch of pussies.

Goddamn right. I can understand DVRing it for work, family, you owe the gf big, or something like that; you gotta put making a living and family/bitches first... but a fucking tv show? Any real Spurs fan can't think of anything else but the game today. A real Spurs fan can't fucking wait for the goddamn tipoff, and a real Spurs fan couldn't give a fuck about Tony Soporno when they can tune in and see Tony Parker instead.

50 cent
06-10-2007, 06:40 PM
No ... the whole point of sports is that you watch live action together.

Dang, just watch the Sopranos after the Spurs win.
Wow, this whole time I had no idea that the point of sports was for people to watch live action together.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I guess I now have to watch the Spurs 1st half live since that is the whole point of why the sport was invented. :rolleyes

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 06:42 PM
I just bought an adapter that eliminates the 7-second delay from Sports telecasts, so I'll actually be more live than you assholes. Suck it!

leemajors
06-10-2007, 06:43 PM
i don't want to be caught slipping at the water cooler, but i don't have HBO =~[

Dro210
06-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Goddamn right. I can understand DVRing it for work, family, you owe the gf big, or something like that; you gotta put making a living and family/bitches first... but a fucking tv show? Any real Spurs fan can't think of anything else but the game today. A real Spurs fan can't fucking wait for the goddamn tipoff, and a real Spurs fan couldn't give a fuck about Tony Soporno when they can tune in and see Tony Parker instead.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

If she's not a Spurs fan and dieing to watch the game too.... She's outta here!

Girlfriend/Wife Criteria Rule #1: Must be a Spurs fan

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

If she's not a Spurs fan and dieing to watch the game too.... She's outta here!

Girlfriend/Wife Criteria Rule #1: Must be a Spurs fan

Considering I'm in LA, a chick being a basketball fan isn't a plus in my book. What am I going to do, talk shit to her all day long for being a Lakers or Kings fan? :lol

Not too many chicks out here rooting for the Spurs.

UV Ray
06-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Hmm.........

Nah....too easy.

Dro210
06-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Considering I'm in LA, a chick being a basketball fan isn't a plus in my book. What am I going to do, talk shit to her all day long for being a Lakers or Kings fan? :lol

lol.... makes sense.

I guess that rule's only applicable in South Texas.

Must have been tough to be a Spurs fan in LA while there was still a rivalry. Way to hold it down.

Deb
06-10-2007, 06:57 PM

There's gotta be one good woman in LA :smokin

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 07:01 PM
lol.... makes sense.

I guess that rule's only applicable in South Texas.

Must have been tough to be a Spurs fan in LA while there was still a rivalry. Way to hold it down.

I miss the days when the whole city would talk shit everytime I threw on my #50 or my #21.

CharlieMac
06-10-2007, 07:03 PM
You "I'm a real Spurs fan because I'm-watching-the-game-tonight-instead-of-the-Sopranos" people sound retarded.

I bet you always claim to have liked a band before they were popular too.

I don't mind if people say that they're watching the game over the Sopranos. That's kind of the point of the thread. But this "I'm a real fan" talk sounds like it's coming from a a high school kid trying to announce their popularity pick.

Unless you're 15 and announcing that. Then it's cool.

HJNTX
06-10-2007, 07:16 PM

Why not TIVO Sopranos?

It's not like it's scripted or something...
:clap

Das Texan
06-10-2007, 07:17 PM

A fucking men.

And a chick not being a Spurs fan isnt the biggest thing in the world when you are dating her. There are plenty of other things that rank higher than following my favorite basketball team.

Spurologist
06-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Don't have HBO. The choice is made for me.

However, whatever your choice might be, chosing one over the other shows where your true passions lie.

It's funny to me to hear spurs fans talk about watching The Sopranos in real time over watching the NBA FINALS. Both shows are going to be able to be watched later one way or the other so why bitch about watching The Sopranos in real time and spurs later because of the efficiency of skipping the commercials. It's better to just admit that you are more of Sopranos fan than a spurs fan. It would make your stance a lot clearer.

I find it pathetic for there even to be a choice but maybe that's just me.

UV Ray
06-10-2007, 07:29 PM
How fitting that the Spurs playing in the finals coincides with the Soprano finale.

The Spuranos.

tlongII
06-10-2007, 07:36 PM
I'll be watching The Sopranos. No contest.

UV Ray
06-10-2007, 07:39 PM
I'll be watching The Sopranos. No contest.

Then you're not a Spurfano.

TampaDude
06-10-2007, 07:42 PM
Spurs. Can always DVR Sopranos

-Mars

Yup...gonna DVR the Sopranos and watch the Spurs. :toast

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Don't have HBO. The choice is made for me.

However, whatever your choice might be, chosing one over the other shows where your true passions lie.

It's funny to me to hear spurs fans talk about watching The Sopranos in real time over watching the NBA FINALS. Both shows are going to be able to be watched later one way or the other so why bitch about watching The Sopranos in real time and spurs later because of the efficiency of skipping the commercials. It's better to just admit that you are more of Sopranos fan than a spurs fan. It would make your stance a lot clearer.

I find it pathetic for there even to be a choice but maybe that's just me.

I find it pathetic you guys are so passionate and aggressively beligerent about the subject.

Dro210
06-10-2007, 07:46 PM
I miss the days when the whole city would talk shit everytime I threw on my #50 or my #21.

Nice..... I'm always sure to take at least 1 jersey with me whenever I go on vacations for the same reason.

You "I'm a real Spurs fan because I'm-watching-the-game-tonight-instead-of-the-Sopranos" people sound retarded.

I bet you always claim to have liked a band before they were popular too.

I don't mind if people say that they're watching the game over the Sopranos. That's kind of the point of the thread. But this "I'm a real fan" talk sounds like it's coming from a a high school kid trying to announce their popularity pick.

Unless you're 15 and announcing that. Then it's cool.

but if you're choosing a show you could watch right after the game.... over the game..... THE NBA FINALS GAME..... you really arn't a real fan.... not a very good one at least

A fucking men.

And a chick not being a Spurs fan isnt the biggest thing in the world when you are dating her. There are plenty of other things that rank higher than following my favorite basketball team.

For me... unless it's the off-season.... that relationship isn't gonna last very long if she's not a Spurs fan

Then you're not a Spurfano.

Obviously not since his favorite team clearly reads.... Portland Trailblazers

Nice observation there buddy :clap

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Do you guys know what a DVR is? Do you realize we will be seeing as much of the game as you are seeing?

UV Ray
06-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Obviously not since his favorite team clearly reads.... Portland Trailblazers

Nice observation there buddy :clap

It was meant as a play on words not an observation, ya dipshit. :rolleyes

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Do you realize a real Spurs fan could never take his mind off a Finals game in progress when his team is playing?

UV Ray
06-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Do you realize a real Spurs fan could never take his mind off a Finals game in progress when his team is playing?

One would assume that to be the case.

Spurologist
06-10-2007, 07:54 PM
I find it pathetic you guys are so passionate and aggressively beligerent about the subject.

It's just an opinion.

Enjoy the show (whatever it is).

Dro210
06-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Do you guys know what a DVR is? Do you realize we will be seeing as much of the game as you are seeing?

That's not the point...

What you're saying is that your anticipation to watch a television show is greater than your anticipation to watch 'your' Spurs play in the Finals.... and that my friend.... is sad

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 07:56 PM
I won't be able to take my mind off it afterwards. I'll be watching postgame and posting here. Easier for me knowing I'm going to start the tip at 9 and end the game in real time.

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 07:58 PM
That's not the point...

What you're saying is that your anticipation to watch a television show is greater than your anticipation to watch 'your' Spurs play in the Finals.... and that my friend.... is sad

No, what I'm saying is that I'm watching both in the most efficient way possible. And that's how I'm doing it, and I could GAF how other people choose to watch it.

Unless you're watching it without a Spurs hat on. Because real Spurs fans wear Spurs hats, and if you're not wearing one you're not a real fan.

Sopranos is almost on. Talk to y'all at 9:30 or so.

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Game's on in a minute. I'm out.

50 cent
06-10-2007, 08:02 PM
I won't be able to take my mind off it afterwards. I'll be watching postgame and posting here. Easier for me knowing I'm going to start the tip at 9 and end the game in real time.
That's my point exactly.

I know at the end of the game, I will totally be focused on the Spurs, so it's just easier for me to watch Sopranos now and catch up to the Spurs game.

Just watched the starting line ups for the game and have now switched over to Sopranos. :tu

Admidave50
06-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Man are you a Spurs fan?? I can't believe it!

You gotta watch sports LIVE, it doesn't mean shit otherwise!

I love the Sopranos but Tivo it !

conversekid
06-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Worst Thread Ever

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 08:49 PM
These women on "The Loop" have very large breasts.

CharlieMac
06-10-2007, 09:09 PM
That show just finished, what did I miss?

Oh, right...

DudleyDawson
06-10-2007, 09:11 PM
:bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang

blazinxracer
06-10-2007, 09:12 PM
worst ending by far! i seen disney movies with better endings than that.. and to think i missed the cavalier whoopin in the first quarter for that

go spurs go!

DudleyDawson
06-10-2007, 09:13 PM
You got to love these artistic directors these days

:bang

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 09:14 PM
worst ending by far! i seen disney movies with better endings than that.. and to think i missed the cavalier whoopin in the first quarter for that

go spurs go!

serves you right

tlongII
06-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Worst. Ending. Ever.

DudleyDawson
06-10-2007, 09:18 PM
serves you rightDude, we're all watching the Spurs at the same time. Not all of us are watching the Spurs game alone, in a worn out Hedo Turkoglu jersey, beating off to every pass by Jacques Vaughn. I'm sorry. Most can do 2 things at once.

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 09:21 PM
LMAO @ everyone missing the best half of Spurs basketball this season for a flop of a series finale.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Worst. Ending. Ever.

It serves all the fuckers who skipped watching the first half of the Spurs game... live to watch a show taped several months ago.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2007, 09:25 PM
"But now we can talk about how much it sucked during the rest of the Spurs game."

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Third biggest lead at the half in NBA Finals history... in 51 fucking years, the third best half in NBA Finals history... and you all missed it for a fucking TV show!?! :lmao

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Ginobili/Parker/Duncan - 43
Cleveland - 33

but at least you got to watch a show that sucked ass

Das Texan
lol @ all you stupid fucks who had to go watch the fucking Sopranos.

Again, a real fucking spurs fan would never do that shit.

Never.

Turn in your fan card.

Marcus Bryant
LMAO. Tony and Eva next. Cleveland's panties in a wad in 3...2...

Marcus Bryant

Never.

Turn in your fan card.

Yeah, wtf?

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 09:29 PM

Never.

Turn in your fan card.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Third biggest lead at the half in NBA Finals history... in 51 fucking years, the third best half in NBA Finals history... and you all missed it for a fucking TV show!?! :lmao

:lol It's still the same, I got to speed through the commercials and watch it tape delayed. But I got to watch a taped Sopranos show live! [/Sopranos fan]

Warlord23
06-10-2007, 09:39 PM
I said this earlier ... the 2007 Spurs will probably be remembered as the best Spur team ever. And that was one of the most dominant performances in history in 24 minutes of basketball.

And you guys were even considering the Sopranos?

UV Ray
06-10-2007, 09:40 PM
The first half review for those watching the Sopranos

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa179/xuy675/DONTRUN.gif

CharlieMac
06-10-2007, 09:49 PM

Never.

Turn in your fan card.

I'll turn in my card if you give me one of the 18 Spurs flags you probably have on your car. From the 99 season.

Fucked up ending, great episode.

CharlieMac
06-10-2007, 09:49 PM
The first half review for those watching the Sopranos

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa179/xuy675/DONTRUN.gif

Great cliffnotes version.

Spurminator
06-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Hmm, I enjoyed the finale. In fact, it was so good I watched it twice.

So who won the game?

50 cent
06-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Except, we didn't miss it you fucking idiot.

You weren't watching it live either because the networks have a 7 second delay.

Go buy a ticket if you want to watch it live.

baseline bum
06-10-2007, 11:09 PM
At least you don't have to worry about missing Gray's Anatomy Thursday.

leemajors
06-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Except, we didn't miss it you fucking idiot.

You weren't watching it live either because the networks have a 7 second delay.

Go buy a ticket if you want to watch it live.

and plays have live acting. :smokin

TampaDude
06-10-2007, 11:57 PM
Worst. Ending. Ever.

Are you talking about the Sopranos or the Spurs in the 4th quarter??? :lol

The_Worlds_finest
06-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Worst. Ending. Ever.
tlong makes a decent statement...what is going on!

50 cent
06-11-2007, 12:05 AM
Hey, I think we can all agree on one thing:

Both "shows" were great until the last 20% and then they were a bit of a letdown.

:lol

SA210
06-11-2007, 12:06 AM
At least they played some Journey.

BeerIsGood!
06-11-2007, 12:09 AM
The Sopranos have sucked for quite a while now. That show didn't just jump the shark, it jumped the ocean. It's a disgrace to the first couple of seasons and now it's been put out of it's misery to the delight of many fans of the show.

Glad to say I saw every minute of SPURS ball tonight. Every second.

Spurminator
06-11-2007, 12:11 AM
So did I. :tu :tu

timvp
06-11-2007, 12:14 AM
Whichever Soprano fan it was that caught up to live action in the fourth quarter needs to stick to watching the game on tape delay.

Thaaa-aaaa-a-a-aa-a-aaa-anks.

TampaDude
06-11-2007, 01:20 AM
I just watched the Sopranos I had recorded while watching the Spurs bitchslap the Cavs, and I have just one thing to say...

What the FUCK was that??? That has got to be the stupidest ending I have ever seen. WHAT THE FUCK??? :bang

T Park
06-11-2007, 01:47 AM
I must say, Im shocked at this.....

dmac
06-11-2007, 09:43 AM
actually if you moved the TV you could have both...

Islymore
06-11-2007, 10:23 AM
man... I'm not even a Sopranos fan, but it sucked. Good camera angles, nice photo work. I watched it after the game, but I hardly watched the game as well.

I mean, after the first half - really did anyone need to watch anymore of the game?? Seriously. Great Spurs basketball from opening tip. Doesn't look like the CAVs are gonna show up until they get back to Cleveland and even then, it's prolly too late for em.

and the Sopranos finale sucked again.

Spurminator
02-22-2010, 06:12 PM
I thought of this thread today.

Good times.

vander
02-22-2010, 06:34 PM
best ending to a show ever

Spursone
02-22-2010, 07:04 PM
GO
SOPRANOS
GO!:lol

baseline bum
02-22-2010, 07:38 PM
The best part of this thread isn't seeing the fake Spurs fans, but seeing the fake Spurs fans bitch about an incredible ending to the series. Tony Soprano got shot and never saw it coming, just like in Goodfellas. I loved how it went to black immediately; how his life was ended instantaneously by what would have to be a gunshot to the back of the head.

Bukefal
02-22-2010, 07:39 PM
I miss the sopranos. :depressed

Really the best show, I think about it often.

baseline bum
02-22-2010, 07:39 PM
And I'd still turn down head from Meadow to see the Spurs in the finals again this year. :lol

Dro210
02-22-2010, 07:50 PM
When I saw the title of this thread, I figured it was gonna be...

"spurs or sopranos?.... which dynasty had the worst ending?" :lol

:cry

IronMexican
02-22-2010, 07:55 PM
I might start watching this show. Really, nothing else on. I am trying to decide between Entourage, Sopranos, and Lost. W@hat do you guys recommend?

Spurminator
02-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Sopranos by far. Entourage is Sex and the City for guys, so if you like that sort of thing go for it.

IronMexican
02-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Sopranos by far. Entourage is Sex and the City for guys, so if you like that sort of thing go for it.

I've never watched Sex in the city. So I really wouldn't know.

I went with Sopranos. Downloading as we speak. I tried to get into Curb, but I just couldn't.

iManu
02-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Curb and Sopranos are the best.

All of "Six Feet Under" is in spanish subtitles at thepiratebay for download,

but, you're a Lakers fan, so you probably can't read.

:flag:

vander
02-22-2010, 09:54 PM
The best part of this thread isn't seeing the fake Spurs fans, but seeing the fake Spurs fans bitch about an incredible ending to the series. Tony Soprano got shot and never saw it coming, just like in Goodfellas. I loved how it went to black immediately; how his life was ended instantaneously by what would have to be a gunshot to the back of the head.

that's not how it went at all :bang

the last scene was emphasizing the constant threat and unease Mr. Soprano had to deal with, even in the moments like that where he's just trying to have dinner with his family. it was a very "the story goes on" type of ending, we just wouldn't be watching anymore of it.

iManu
02-22-2010, 10:07 PM
Yep. Tony lives on.

(Soprano.)

:downspin:

jaffies
02-22-2010, 10:18 PM
it was a very "the story goes on" type of ending, we just wouldn't be watching anymore of it.

ehhhhh,

then why would a scene in the 3rd act which is trying to depict how he constructed his own inescapable prison of paranoia that will continue forever just (very) abruptly stop?

AnthonyM
02-22-2010, 10:42 PM
I've never watched Sex in the city. So I really wouldn't know.

I went with Sopranos. Downloading as we speak. I tried to get into Curb, but I just couldn't.

Dude, go with Entourage, not because the series is better than the Sopranos, but everyone in the U.S. that wasn't in a coma knows what happened at the end of The Sopranos.

At least Entourage is still going so if you catch up you can experience the rest of the series.

IronMexican
02-22-2010, 10:49 PM
That's pretty true. I hear that Entourage has a lot of hot chicks. Lost seems like too much work. Tough choice.

Wombatzu
02-22-2010, 10:55 PM

the last scene was emphasizing the constant threat and unease Mr. Soprano had to deal with, even in the moments like that where he's just trying to have dinner with his family. it was a very "the story goes on" type of ending, we just wouldn't be watching anymore of it.

Tony was shot to death in the diner. it was foreshadowed for the entire sixth season starting when a fat guy in a diner named Teddy Spiradokas (TS = Tony Soprano) is shot by Eugene who was wearing a Members Only jacket just like the guy in the final scene of the last episode. and this is only one of many moments that foreshadowed Tony's death.

but more importantly it's in the actual editing of the final scene: bell rings, close up of Tony's face, then point-of-view shot. this is repeated several times until: bell rings, close up of Tony's face, blank screen instead of point-of-view because he is dead.

Meadow failed to park the car twice just like there have been two unsuccessful attempts on Tony's life. the third time she is successful, just like the third and final attempt on Tony's life.

AnthonyM
02-22-2010, 11:22 PM
That's pretty true. I hear that Entourage has a lot of hot chicks. Lost seems like too much work. Tough choice.

Yeah, speaking of the Sopranos, "Meadow" is actually in it too. So, she's hot.

But yeah, the main storyline revolves around a up and coming movie star, so what else is there to do in his free time besides get him and his crew laid with a bunch of hot chicks?

That literally is most of the story line though, but it is definitely good.

Lost is something I want to start watching but I feel way too far behind.

The good thing about Entourage too is its only 12 episodes per season so it's shorter than Lost.

I also want to start watching Dexter.

baseline bum
02-22-2010, 11:24 PM

That makes no sense whatsoever. If it was a "the story goes on" ending, we wouldn't see it just turn black and silent immediately. He's fucking dead.

TIMMYD!
02-22-2010, 11:24 PM
Has nothing to do with the thread but if you have facebook, please join this new page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-bet-the-San-Antonio-Spurs-can-get-100000-fans-before-any-other-pro-team/10150091721255072?ref=nf

AnthonyM
02-22-2010, 11:25 PM
And the dispute between how it ended just goes to show how good the last episode was (and really the way they gave subtle hints/clues and foreshadowing is great)

Regardless of what you think or what the directors meant to happen, it makes people still talk about it long after its finale.

If it wasn't for torrents I imagine I may buy the Sopranos DVD set at some point in my life.

BTW, he was killed. :wakeup

vander
02-23-2010, 12:24 AM
And the dispute between how it ended just goes to show how good the last episode was (and really the way they gave subtle hints/clues and foreshadowing is great)

Regardless of what you think or what the directors meant to happen, it makes people still talk about it long after its finale.

If it wasn't for torrents I imagine I may buy the Sopranos DVD set at some point in my life.

BTW, he was killed. :wakeup

yeah, I'm going to have to buy it too.

and I've heard all the "he was shot" Bullshit, and the "foreshadowing" Bullshit, and NO:rolleyes. that dinner scene was perfect because it slowed everything down, brought the Sopranos family together, made you reflect on the journey, emphasized the little things of the life of a Soprano vs. a normal family

He, and they, will always struggle to try to enjoy the normal everyday family moments that the rest of us take for granted, because he has to constantly be looking up every time that door opens...

also, I just started watching The Wire, the characters aren't as good, but I'm liking the show as a whole more than the Sopranos so far.

but damn, there'll never be another show like:
You woke up this morning. Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you'd be the chosen one. ...

HarlemHeat37
02-23-2010, 12:30 AM
I agree, I loved the ending and the series as a whole..I wasn't a big fan of Season 6 by the usual Sopranos standards, but I loved the rest..

I like Entourage too(for those that were talking about it before), it's good that the show is only a half-hour and doesn't have too many episodes..it makes it a lot more appealing IMO..

The Wire is a great show too, one of the best shows ever IMO..most HBO shows are quality, OZ was a great show too, until about the end of season 4..

Wombatzu
02-23-2010, 12:37 AM
yeah, I'm going to have to buy it too.

and I've heard all the "he was shot" Bullshit, and the "foreshadowing" Bullshit, and NO:rolleyes. that dinner scene was perfect because it slowed everything down, brought the Sopranos family together, made you reflect on the journey, emphasized the little things of the life of a Soprano vs. a normal family

He, and they, will always struggle to try to enjoy the normal everyday family moments that the rest of us take for granted, because he has to constantly be looking up every time that door opens...

also, I just started watching The Wire, the characters aren't as good, but I'm liking the show as a whole more than the Sopranos so far.

but damn, there'll never be another show like:
You woke up this morning. Got yourself a gun, Mama always said you'd be the chosen one. ...

i thought some of the same things after i first saw the finale, but go back and watch season six again and it becomes obvious. David Chase wanted to end Tony's story without giving the casual viewer the joy of a bloody end, so he put Tony's death into the editing.

bell rings. Tony's face. point of view shot. over and over again until...

bell rings. Tony's face. blank screen for Tony's point of view because he has been shot.

it's the only explanation that makes sense and David Chase has almost admitted as much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

my favorite is the old man with the Boy Scouts, who is reminiscent of Phil Leotardo, makes his hand into a gun as he sits down at his table... Phil had dozens of soldiers in his family and his death wasn't going to go unavenged.

and watch the guy in the Member's Only jacket when he goes into the bathroom... he's going to have a clear shot at Tony when he comes out.

don't mourn Tony too much... he was a sociopath after all.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-23-2010, 01:03 AM
Six Feet Under is an all time classic (though it wasn't the same after season 2) and Big Love is pretty solid.

Manu_Ginobili
02-23-2010, 07:56 AM

I am NOT going to TIVO the Spurs, but just will watch the Sopranos straight up...The SPURS might lose from Oklahoma tonite /in the way they have been playing in the last 2 games/.