PDA

View Full Version : Just my 02...

TampaDude
06-10-2007, 11:50 PM
I wouldn't have been pissed had the Spurs been up by 20 and won by single digits...but to be up by 29 and rolling and pull that shit? I guess I selfishly wanted to see them blow out the Cavs, but remember, this IS the Spurs...they ALWAYS piss away huge leads and finish close...I don't know why they do it...they just do...I even called it at halftime...I KNEW the Spurs would let the Cavs back into the game...you can fucking COUNT ON IT, EVERY TIME.

Oh, well...a win is a win...GO SPURS GO!!!!! :toast

Buddy Holly
06-10-2007, 11:54 PM
I'm pissed they lost the huge lead but I'd be even more pissed had they done it having Duncan, Tony, Manu, Bowen, Horry on the floor to start the 4th.

They lost the momentum because of who Pop started the fourth with. Stupid move by Pop.

Budkin
06-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Pop and scrubs fault, at least he admitted it. This can only be good for us.

spursfan09
06-11-2007, 12:01 AM
I was watching the FSN post game show, and they were interviewing someone (not sure who), but anywas he said that the Spurs were trying out new defensive strategies in a finals game when they were up by so much. Kind of sounds unbelievable.

Clutch20
I wouldn't have been pissed had the Spurs been up by 20 and won by single digits...but to be up by 29 and rolling and pull that shit? I guess I selfishly wanted to see them blow out the Cavs, but remember, this IS the Spurs...they ALWAYS piss away huge leads and finish close...I don't know why they do it...they just do...I even called it at halftime...I KNEW the Spurs would let the Cavs back into the game...you can fucking COUNT ON IT, EVERY TIME.

Oh, well...a win is a win...GO SPURS GO!!!!! :toast
Yeah, I woulda been pissed too, but I see that that there were two games tonight:

The laugher in the first half where there was almost enough offense generated for a whole game.

The authentic contest in the 2nd half when the Cavs showed up, went to the buffett and picked what they wanted, and were told that they were limited to only what the menu offered and not able to appropriate the whole damn restaurant!

Still TampaDude, it did sting a little.

TampaDude
Pop and scrubs fault, at least he admitted it. This can only be good for us.

So the comeback was mostly against our scrubs???

Budkin
06-11-2007, 12:02 AM
So the comeback was mostly against our scrubs???

Most of it was, wasn't it? At least that's what got them started.

TampaDude
06-11-2007, 12:06 AM
Most of it was, wasn't it? At least that's what got them started.

Ah, well...fuck it then...our starters SLAUGHTERED their starters...we were just trying to run out the clock and rest the starters, and the Cavs got this crazy idea that they could still win this game. Had the lead been only 19 instead of 29, our starters would've still been in the game, and there would've been no big run by the Cavs.

player_twister
06-11-2007, 12:06 AM
POP admitted tonight it was a bad decision. Got to admire him.

TampaDude
06-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Still TampaDude, it did sting a little.

At least they won't be overconfident going into Game 3...

Budkin
06-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Ah, well...fuck it then...our starters SLAUGHTERED their starters...we were just trying to run out the clock and rest the starters, and the Cavs got this crazy idea that they could still win this game. Had the lead been only 19 instead of 29, our starters would've still been in the game, and there would've been no big run by the Cavs.

:tu and think about it this way... we got the win and the lesson that we can't let up at all.

TampaDude
06-11-2007, 12:09 AM
:tu and think about it this way... we got the win and the lesson that we can't let up at all.

Good point...better to learn that lesson when you have a shitload of points to piss away and still win by double digits. :toast