PDA

View Full Version : What was funniest play of Game 2?

iflyabeech
06-11-2007, 10:40 AM
I'll go with LeBrick and his AIRBALL on the free throw!!

RandomGuy
06-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Dude, you KNOW that between the legs pass will make ALL the highlight footage.

Jimcs50
06-11-2007, 11:12 AM
You can not make fun of Lebon's airball, without insulting our own Tin Duncan, who has had at least 5 of those himself.

It happens.

DDS4
06-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Horry took down Pop.

Suspension to follow.

michaelwcho
06-11-2007, 11:14 AM
Some of the flops were pretty good. Varejao should do some yoga or work out on the balance beam, because he seems to slip a lot... Elson and Vaughn had some bad ones too.

LilMissSPURfect
06-11-2007, 11:14 AM
Horry took down Pop.

Suspension to follow.

i was hoping amare would rush the scene and act as a peacemaker.... :p:

MadDog73
06-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Neither.

Robert bowling over Pop!

Texas_Ranger
Horry took down Pop.

Suspension to follow.

That was a flop by Pop. :p:

carina_gino20
1. Horry's foul on Pop.
2. LeBron's airball
3. Manu's slip.

:lmao

Solid D
06-11-2007, 11:17 AM
I liked the Horry play. Did any players leave the bench when Horry took out Pop?

fraga
06-11-2007, 11:19 AM
I liked Vaugns try at takinga a charge on Lebron that was two days too early...he literally fell down backwards before he even got touched...that was pretty damn funny if you ask me...even the announcers caught that...

Strike
06-11-2007, 11:20 AM
You can not make fun of Lebon's airball, without insulting our own Tin Duncan, who has had at least 5 of those himself.

It happens.

Here's the difference. Tim Duncan is not regarded as the prodigal son, the heir apparant, the king, the next jordan, etc.

Not to mention, LeAirball did it IN THE FREAKING FINALS!!!

MrChug
06-11-2007, 11:23 AM
I'm going with the Pop Flop.

Jimcs50
06-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Here's the difference. Tim Duncan is not regarded as the prodigal son, the heir apparant, the king, the next jordan, etc.

Not to mention, LeAirball did it IN THE FREAKING FINALS!!!

Lebron never said that he the prodigal son(that is the fucking media), he knows he is psyched at FTs, as is our Tim Duncan. Lebron is a great player and he is a team player, so how can anyone trash him? Lebron's problem, as our David Robinson before him, needs help to get over the top and win a ring so he can go to that next level of true greatness.

Lighten up on the guy.

:rolleyes

Strike
06-11-2007, 11:39 AM
Lebron never said that he the prodigal son(that is the fucking media), he knows he is psyched at FTs, as is our Tim Duncan. Lebron is a great player and he is a team player, so how can anyone trash him? Lebron's problem, as our David Robinson before him, needs help to get over the top and win a ring so he can go to that next level of true greatness.

Lighten up on the guy.

:rolleyes

No way. I refuse to lighten up on the hype machine.

Maybe Lebron didn't call himself the prodigal son, I never said he did. But he is the tool who, when asked about his goals, said first "To be the richest man in the world." You'd think he'd say something like MVP, NBA Champ, something like that. But nope. He cares more about money than winning.

Things like that are why I will NEVER let up on Lechoke Flames.

Jimcs50
06-11-2007, 11:53 AM

Maybe Lebron didn't call himself the prodigal son, I never said he did. But he is the tool who, when asked about his goals, said first "To be the richest man in the world." You'd think he'd say something like MVP, NBA Champ, something like that. But nope. He cares more about money than winning.

That is bullshit, he never said he wished he would be the richest man in the world...you honestly believe everything you read?????

Come on.....grow up and stop hating a basketball player...there are plenty of real assholes and killers in the world you can hate if you want to hate someone...seriously...grow up

Strike
06-11-2007, 11:54 AM
That is bullshit, he never said he wished he would be the richest man in the world...you honestly believe everything you read?????

Come on.....grow up and stop hating a basketball player...there are plenty of real assholes and killers in the world you can hate if you want to hate someone...seriously...grow up

I don't hate basketball players. I do hate real assholes.

For instance. I hate you.

Change your team to the Calves and bend over, you LeChoke whore.

iflyabeech
06-11-2007, 11:58 AM
You can not make fun of Lebon's airball,

Of course I can. It was funny as hell! Lebrick has come out and stunk it up! GO SPURS GO!!
:elephant :elephant :elephant :clap :clap :downspin: :downspin: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

ALVAREZ6
06-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Horry's cut block was the best.

SAGambler
06-11-2007, 12:46 PM

Things like that are why I will NEVER let up on Lechoke Flames.

The hype machine didn't tattoo "Chosen1" across his back did they?

I don't hate the guy. I just don't believe he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

So everytime Lebron has Lebrick, I have a good chortle.

Jimcs50
06-11-2007, 01:06 PM
I don't hate basketball players. I do hate real assholes.

For instance. I hate you.

Change your team to the Calves and bend over, you LeChoke whore.

I bet you are blast to be around at parties.

get a life, loser...you obviously do not have enough to do if you worry about hating a basketball player that has done nothing to you. And where did you learn to call the Cavs, Calves, in kindergarten? Loser.

cheguevara
06-11-2007, 01:13 PM
I am a witness.... of the airball

cheguevara
06-11-2007, 01:14 PM

It happens.

Last time I checked, Lebron was the Chosen One, King, etc,etc. Duncan is just duncan, a human.

Strike
06-11-2007, 01:19 PM
First of all, I didn't say I hate the guy. In fact, I said I don't hate the guy. Read it again, fuckmouth.

I don't hate basketball players.

Second of all, the media is not completely to blame for LeAirball being the most hyped motherfucker in 2000 years.
http://www.everytattoo.com/celebrity/lebron1.jpg

I rest my case.

Third, I am a blast to be around at parties. Your mother, grandmother and sister have all told me so.

BigBeezie
06-11-2007, 01:22 PM
I loved Parker's between the legs pass...that was absurd.

Avitus1
Its a blast to see someone hit an airball especially when the media is all up his ass, and when he has a tat like this on his back.
http://basketballr.com/images/chosen1.jpg
(I know this has been posted 1 time but hell might as well do it again.)

The Pop Smash Play was the second best of the game... "He Did The Nash!"

Jimcs50
Last time I checked, Lebron was the Chosen One, King, etc,etc. Duncan is just duncan, a human.

TD is a 5 time MVP..him having an airball on FTs is just as embarrasing as Lebron.....comon Spurs fans, let's show some maturity here. We are supposed to be above the kind of crap that Mavs fans do. I bet Pop and TD laughed out loud and talking smack to Lebron after teh airball, right?

iflyabeech
06-11-2007, 01:24 PM
TD is a 5 time MVP..him having an airball on FTs is just as embarrasing as Lebron.....comon Spurs fans, let's show some maturity here. We are supposed to be above the kind of crap that Mavs fans do. I bet Pop and TD laughed out loud and talking smack to Lebron after teh airball, right?
Hey Toolshed-- Lebrick airballed last night! Not Timmy. Please remove your wadded up panties from your crack and quit being a pansy!! GO SPURS
G
O!!
:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee AIR BALLLL!!!! :dramaquee :dramaquee :spin :spin :blah :blah

Strike
06-11-2007, 01:26 PM

Ohhhhh I'm sorry. Apparently I didn't get the memo that YOU'RE the authority on what Spurs fans (and basketball fans in their entirety) can or can't laugh about and make fun of.

By the way, I've never seen Duncan air ball a free throw. If I did, I would be laughing as hard if not harder as I was at Lehype.

Strike
06-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Hey Toolshed-- Lebrick airballed last night! Not Timmy. Please remove your wadded up panties from your crack and quit being a pansy!! GO SPURS
G
O!!
:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee AIR BALLLL!!!! :dramaquee :dramaquee :spin :spin :blah :blah

:lmao @ Toolshed. That's fucking gold.

cheguevara
06-11-2007, 01:29 PM

huh, Media has NEVER EVER made a big deal about Duncan being so great, so superhuman, the chosen one, the next MJ, the next best player in the history of the universe, etc,etc. and ramming it down public's throats at every opportunity.

Spurs fans have full rights to make fun of Lebron and his suckiness.

ATXSPUR
06-11-2007, 01:33 PM

Lighten up on the guy.

:rolleyes Lighten up?? You are the one getting all bent out of shape because someone made fun of lebrons air ball free throw.

hater
06-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Jim is right. the chosen one must have chosen not to hit the rim

jag
06-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Pop Falling

ancestron
06-11-2007, 01:43 PM
I liked Vaugns try at takinga a charge on Lebron that was two days too early...he literally fell down backwards before he even got touched...that was pretty damn funny if you ask me...even the announcers caught that...

:lol That was hilarious.

rAm
06-11-2007, 01:46 PM
did anyone see oberto fo the backwards through the legs pass to ginobili in the fourth? I thought it was hilarious.