PDA

View Full Version : espn radio

srhoonie
06-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Did anybody catch the postgame interview on espn radio after game 2? Lebron was asked which defense he had a tougher time with the first 2 games..detroits or spurs and bron gave detroit the edge saying they were the toughest he has played against ..to me it looked porest at times but not the first 2 games in detroit or game 3-4 in cleveland...just game 5-6..so its up for debate im sure with the spurs fans but i think lebron knows more about it than we do...

dbreiden83080
06-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Did anybody catch the postgame interview on espn radio after game 2? Lebron was asked which defense he had a tougher time with the first 2 games..detroits or spurs and bron gave detroit the edge saying they were the toughest he has played against ..to me it looked porest at times but not the first 2 games in detroit or game 3-4 in cleveland...just game 5-6..so its up for debate im sure with the spurs fans but i think lebron knows more about it than we do...

He is full of shit but it really does not matter because their D can not stop us for shit and they are in big trouble and he knows it.