PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see T.O. at Game 2?

texasqb2
06-12-2007, 09:11 AM
I didn't see anyone in the threads talking about Terrell Owens being in the front row in Game 2. We wore dark shades and looked like he just text messaged the whole game. He was sitting by a a couple of guys in all Cavs gear who I didn't recognize, but I asked one of them if they were sitting by T.O. and he shot back at me that T.O. was sitting with him. At one point a spurs fan tried to get a pic with Terrell, but Owens quickly said no and walked away as he tried to snap the picture. You can tell he's a complete prick and it appeared a Cavs fan which is worse.

Zig
06-12-2007, 09:12 AM
I'm shocked T.O. was a prick! :rolleyes

Duncanoypi
06-12-2007, 09:12 AM
I only saw TO from lebrons play....actually a lots of TO...

texasqb2
06-12-2007, 09:13 AM
I only saw TO from lebrons play....actually a lots of TO...

yep....what 12 in 2 games?

CubanMustGo
06-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Witness turnovers.

Thunder Dan
06-12-2007, 10:07 AM
I didn't see anyone in the threads talking about Terrell Owens being in the front row in Game 2. We wore dark shades and looked like he just text messaged the whole game. He was sitting by a a couple of guys in all Cavs gear who I didn't recognize, but I asked one of them if they were sitting by T.O. and he shot back at me that T.O. was sitting with him. At one point a spurs fan tried to get a pic with Terrell, but Owens quickly said no and walked away as he tried to snap the picture. You can tell he's a complete prick and it appeared a Cavs fan which is worse.

He was at Game 6 vs. Detroit in Cleveland. Most times those guys sit near courtside, not T.O. He was sitting in the seats like a normal fan in section 108. This was the day after he got his roster bonus.

BigBeezie
06-12-2007, 10:36 AM
I can't stand T.O.

He once tried to kill himself...and he failed at that too!!!

saporvida
06-12-2007, 11:16 AM
i didnt see him...

ps: sorry people i forgot my camera once again. i have some shitty camera phone pics though i might post. 2 fuckin games in a row and i forgot my camera for both.