PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Is Oficially the worst sports city in history

jag
06-12-2007, 09:28 PM
This is obviously not anything we didn't already know, but now ABC wants everyone in the world to know. :lmao

Can you say: "Mistake by the Lake"??

:toast

Anyone else catch the halftime special??

Strike
06-12-2007, 10:03 PM

I actually thought it would be more fun to go to the grocery store and buy laundry detergent.

So that's what I did. :ace

jag
06-12-2007, 10:49 PM
i guess it's spurs in 4

Thunder Dan
06-12-2007, 10:57 PM
This is obviously not anything we didn't already know, but now ABC wants everyone in the world to know. :lmao

:toast

Funny coming from a city that the following sports leagues don't think highly enough to bring franchises to: NHL,NFL,Major League Baseball, however you DO have a minor league baseball team, so good job

G-Money
06-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Yeah I saw it. Its funny they made James look like he would be a savior to their sports city but then he gives the ball away(which could of tied the game.) to Andy who then goes on to misses horribly. Some hero.

Thunder Dan
06-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah I saw it. Its funny they made James look like he would be a savior to their sports city but then he gives the ball away(which could of tied the game.) to Andy who then goes on to misses horribly. Some hero.

He passed it off to get it back, Andy didn't see it like that I guess. But that "hero" knocked your team out of the playoffs single handedly

Borosai
06-12-2007, 11:08 PM
I still don't get what "Mistake by the Lake" is all about.

JsnSA
06-12-2007, 11:16 PM
Funny coming from a city that the following sports leagues don't think highly enough to bring franchises to: NHL,NFL,Major League Baseball, however you DO have a minor league baseball team, so good job

When was your last championship?

SilverPlayer
06-12-2007, 11:16 PM
He passed it off to get it back, Andy didn't see it like that I guess. But that "hero" knocked your team out of the playoffs single handedly

Um knocked us out? Are you sure you are watching the same series that is being played on earth? between Cleveland and San Antonio? The series in which the spurs are up 3-0?

jag
06-12-2007, 11:23 PM

Your reasoning skills are laughable...i think i'd rather be in our situation than your humiliating sports city. 1 team with 4 titles > cleveland's 10 teams with 0

FlatMan
06-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Your reasoning skills are laughable...i think i'd rather be in our situation than your humiliating sports city. 1 team with 4 titles > cleveland's 10 teams with 0

Well you clearly don't know your sports history...

Ignorance sucks.

AOMrep
06-12-2007, 11:59 PM
4 > 2

Bear Grylls
06-13-2007, 12:03 AM

You might want to do some research

SenorSpur
06-13-2007, 12:03 AM

Need to disperse some blame to Anderson "Side-show Bob" Varejao. Instead of forcing a bad shot, he should've passed back to LBJ.