PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland crowd helps us win the game??

myhc
06-12-2007, 11:47 PM
If you guys were catching the press conference, Mike Brown was saying on one of the final possessions, I think with like a minute left, he was screaming at his team to call a time out and they never heard him because the crowd was so loud. He even tried to get the ref's attention and they couldn't hear him! And I believe the Cavs missed the shot. The home crowd's noise actually helped us! Crazy ball game..

milkyway21
06-13-2007, 12:07 AM
I think Cleveland crowd are one of the classiest I saw in the finals.

They knew they have nothing to win against the Spurs. But they respect them. I didn't even hear a boo.

I think from now on LeBron will be my favorite NBA player after Duncan. He's not Amare. He doesn't whine about anything, about Bruce. He accepts losing in a good way.

Props! :clap

theMUHMEshow
06-13-2007, 12:15 AM

They knew they have nothing to win against the Spurs. But they respect them. I didn't even hear a boo.

I think from now on LeBron will be my favorite NBA player after Duncan. He's not Amare. He doesn't whine about anything, about Bruce. He accepts losing in a good way.

Props! :clap

I was in Cleveland for game 4 and 6 against the Pistons and the fans were the biggest assholes I have ever been around. Classless pricks. I hope the Spurs bomb there asses in game 4 with a 44 pt beatdown. Fuck Ohio

FlatMan
06-13-2007, 12:28 AM
A Pistons fan complaining about the Cavs, that's a surprise.

:rolleyes

LuvBones
06-13-2007, 12:31 AM

Props! :clapWhat game are you talking about? They booed Parker every time he had the ball from the beginning of the game!

THE SIXTH MAN
06-13-2007, 12:34 AM
What game are you talking about? They booed Parker every time he had the ball from the beginning of the game!
Yeah they pretty much booed every one. I think they booed Tony the loudest though.

klx23
06-13-2007, 12:39 AM
Booing is normal. I can't believe that's even an issue here.

As for you Detroit fan: LOL!

LuvBones
06-13-2007, 12:41 AM
Yeah I don't think booing would make a crowd not classy but.... just wanted to point out there was definite booing. Every crowd does and should boo the opposing team. :lol

milkyway21
06-13-2007, 12:41 AM
i guess it was not so loud i didn't hear it. :lmao