PDA

View Full Version : *cough calling Michael Finley, Mr. Finley *cough

Creation88
06-13-2007, 10:13 AM
um where is he? i hope Finley blows up in Game 4 for a SPURS' win, it's hard watching him struggle so much in his first Finals.

he's been really off on both sides, Pavlovic was schooling him on the defensive side and he couldn't nail a shot for most of the game.

c'mon Finley! here's to a huge game in Game 4. :clap

Obstructed_View
06-13-2007, 10:14 AM
I'd love to see Fin and Manu redeem themselves in game 4, but Fin's a big reason the Spurs are here.

MadDog73
06-13-2007, 10:21 AM
Both Finley and Barry played decent tonight.

whottt should be happy!

Finley 3-7 FG, 7 pts, 2 reb, 1 assist, 4 steals!

Not too shabby.

texasqb2
06-13-2007, 10:22 AM
I agree Finley played a HUGE part for us getting to where we are now so I am not going to trash him about his lackluster performance of late.....I will love seeing him with the trophy Thursday night...he deserves it

td4mvp3
06-13-2007, 10:22 AM
um where is he? i hope Finley blows up in Game 4 for a SPURS' win, it's hard watching him struggle so much in his first Finals.

he's been really off on both sides, Pavlovic was schooling him on the defensive side and he couldn't nail a shot for most of the game.

c'mon Finley! here's to a huge game in Game 4. :clap
i'm guessing he's as jittery as the cavs, this being his first finals. we saw how that affects folks from the mavs point of view last year.

Fouled Out
06-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Finley deserves a ring and I hope he gets it, after being traded his 1 year in phoenix, playing many years with the mavs then to be released, then comes to the spurs to redeem himself. It goes to show you that never give up and play hard where ever you go. Life has it's up and downs but in the end it will pay off. Good Luck and let's get a ring for Finley!!!

41times
06-13-2007, 10:40 AM
3.7 Points per game
2 rebounds per game
in 19 minutes per game.

Yep that's about right for Mike.

Great Guy. But just another player who is past his prime.

Obstructed_View
06-13-2007, 10:47 AM
3.7 Points per game
2 rebounds per game
in 19 minutes per game.

Yep that's about right for Mike.

Great Guy. But just another player who is past his prime.
And was a major contributor to a championship team. And got 18 million dollars from Mark Cuban while doing it.

DR WU
06-13-2007, 10:52 AM
When you're past your prime, you can still do it...just not as often.