PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Residents

SAtoDallas
06-13-2007, 05:33 PM
Do you know who you're voting for mayor?

Leppert or Oakley and why, I'm still undecided but I'm leaning towards Leppert
he seems like he's interested in bringing business back into the city.

monosylab1k
06-13-2007, 06:20 PM
Whoever wins, it's an improvement from Laura Miller who has cemented her status as the worst mayor in the history of the city of Dallas.

SAtoDallas
06-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Whoever wins, it's an improvement from Laura Miller who has cemented her status as the worst mayor in the history of the city of Dallas.
I think your right, I've only been here three years, but I know she is like oil to business is water.

u2sarajevo
06-13-2007, 07:46 PM
In a last ditch effort to save her legacy Laura Miller extended the agreements with OU/UT to keep the annual rivalry still at Fair Park.

She just doesn't get it though. Jerry Jones was at your front door to bring the Cowboys to their namesakes city. Problem is, she never answered.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Miller is a stupid bitch and set this town back a couple of years.

I think it'd have to be Leppert. Oakley is part of city council, and I think they're all crooked fucks. Plus, his whole campaign is 'don't vote for Leppert, he's a business man and a scary one.'

Leppert actually seems to have some plans on how to make Dallas better, instead of a campaign centered on telling everyone how bad the other guy sucks.

CubanMustGo
06-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Oakley's BS negative ads have turned me off.

monosylab1k
06-13-2007, 10:13 PM
you know your city is in a pitiful state when you look back fondly on the good ol' days when Ron Kirk was mayor...

u2sarajevo
06-14-2007, 12:07 AM
you know your city is in a pitiful state when you look back fondly on the good ol' days when Ron Kirk was mayor...The Tickets own Ron Kirk.

atxrocker
06-14-2007, 01:43 AM
Miller is a stupid bitch and set this town back a couple of years.

back a coupla years, let's see... racist, uncultured, country and arrogant... how much could one official really expect to change the set landscape? ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME? DALLAS HAD BLOWN FOR A LONG TIME, AND WON'T CHANGE WITH ONE SINGLE MAYOR!

dickface
06-14-2007, 08:59 AM
back a coupla years, let's see... racist, uncultured, country and arrogant... how much could one official really expect to change the set landscape? ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME? DALLAS HAD BLOWN FOR A LONG TIME, AND WON'T CHANGE WITH ONE SINGLE MAYOR!

hey when is your next prison term gonna start?