PDA

View Full Version : I'll be at Tonight's game....

Phenomanul
12-03-2004, 04:10 PM
Just kind of hoping to put a face next to some of the usernames here....

I'm in section 224...

Will anybody else be there?

P.S. I'm taking 4 of my students from church (yeah... I'm the youth teacher)

timvp
12-03-2004, 04:11 PM
Meet at halftime in the front lobby in front of section 101.

Don't pull an AHF and leave us hanging :)

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Don't pull an AHF and leave us hanging :flipoff :lol

Phenomanul
12-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Meet at halftime in the front lobby in front of section 101.

Don't pull an AHF and leave us hanging :)

:lol :lol :lol I doubt I can get as close to the action with the big group I'm taking... Now when I was in college, .... shooooot.. I used to chill behind the Spurs bench...

Anyways, I'll be wearing my away Manu Jersey....

Question: Are we allowed to take digital camcorders to the game...???

Question: What street is the SBC center on... Commerce??

Kori Ellis
12-03-2004, 04:17 PM
No camcorders.

SBC Center is on SBC Center Parkway and Houston St.

Here's exact directions from Spurs.com

San Antonio has major interstate freeways leading into it from every direction. The city is surrounded by an outer loop. All freeways lead into the central business district. The central business district is linked directly to the airport by an expressway.

The SBC Center is on the same site as the Joe & Harry Freeman Coliseum at Houston Street and SBC Center Parkway. Fans will have access to the facility from two major interstate highways: IH-35 and IH-10. Conveniently located just four miles northeast of downtown San Antonio near IH-35 North and SBC Center Parkway, the SBC Center is a ten-minute automobile trip from the heart of San Antonio’s Riverwalk area.

From West of San Antonio: Take IH-10 East to Exit 570 (IH-35 North to Austin). Continue on IH-35 to exit 159B (Walters Street/Fort Sam Houston /SBC Center Parkway). Exit and merge onto feeder road. Turn right on SBC Center Parkway. The SBC Center will be one mile up the road on the right.
From East of San Antonio: Take IH-10 West to Exit 579 (Commerce Street/Houston Street). As you exit, take a slight right onto E. Commerce Street. Take another slight right turn onto E. Houston Street. Turn right onto SBC Center Parkway. The SBC Center will be on the left.

From North (IH-35) of San Antonio: Take IH-35 South towards San Antonio. Take Exit 160 (SBC Center Parkway) and turn left onto SBC Center Parkway. The SBC Center will be one mile up the road on the right.

From North (US-281) of San Antonio: Take US-281 South towards downtown San Antonio. Take the IH-35 North/US-281 North exit towards Austin and merge onto IH-35 North. Continue on IH-35 to exit 159B (Walters Street/Fort Sam Houston/SBC Center Parkway). Exit and merge onto feeder road. Turn right on SBC Center Parkway. The SBC Center will be one mile up the road on the right.

From South (IH-35) of San Antonio: Take IH-35 North to Exit 153 (US-90 West/US-90 East/US-87 South/IH-10 East towards Del Rio/Houston). Take the exit and merge onto IH-10 East Ramp. Take IH-10 East to Exit 579 (Houston Street). Turn Left onto E. Houston Street. Turn Right onto SBC Center Parkway. The SBC Center will be on the left.

From South (IH-37) of San Antonio: Take IH-37 North to Exit 139 (US-90 West/IH-10 West/US-87 North/US-90 East/IH-10 East/US-87 South towards El Paso/Houston). Keep right at the fork in the exit ramp and merge onto IH-10 East/US-87 South/US-90 East. Take IH-10 East to Exit 579 (Houston Street). Turn Left onto E. Houston Street. Turn Right onto SBC Center Parkway. The SBC Center will be on the left.

Phenomanul
12-03-2004, 04:25 PM
No camcorders.

:depressed :depressed

Thanks for the directions... I'm out... must drive for 3 hrs...

TMTTRIO
12-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Have fun tonight at the game and cheer those guys on for us. I waited too long to get tickets so I found out their sold out :depressed. Oh well, my roommate is actually having a dinner party tonight and she wants me there to eat it, but I'm going have to sneak out of there when the Spurs game comes on and watch it :lol .

boutons
12-03-2004, 05:41 PM
"cheer those guys on for us."

timvp doesn't cheer, he sends cellphone text messages to the Spurs' bench with "real time grades" :) :)

timvp
12-03-2004, 06:19 PM
"cheer those guys on for us."

timvp doesn't cheer, he sends cellphone text messages to the Spurs' bench with "real time grades" :) :)

:lol

Gotta help out where I can.

TMTTRIO
12-03-2004, 06:49 PM
yeah I can see him marking them when they make one little slip up :lol

timvp
12-04-2004, 05:42 PM
Good to see you at the game, hegamboa. Thanks for not AHFing us.

:)