PDA

View Full Version : A Note From LeBron's Unborn Son

shelshor
06-13-2007, 05:59 PM
http://sportspickle.com/

LeBron James’ unborn son too embarrassed to emerge from the womb
Although his due date is this coming Sunday, LeBron James’ unborn son says he plans to stick around inside the womb a good bit longer.
“Hey, I’m fully developed. I’m not deaf. I hear what’s going on,” said the fetus. “This sh-t is embarrassing. I know I’m supposed to be out any day now – on the day of Game 5, in fact … yeah, like there’ll be a Game 5 – but I’m not planning to come out for a while. Not until the travesty that is this series blows over. I don’t want to be born into all this negativity and I don’t want to watch this abomination of an NBA Finals any more than the rest of the country.”
Bruce Bowen’s newborn son, Ozmel – who was born on Saturday – says he understands where the James’ fetus is coming from.
“I wasn’t due for a few more days, but I decided to come out early and see my dad’s team kick some Cav ass,” said Ozmel Bowen. “But, yeah, if the umbilical cord was on the other belly button, I most definitely would stay inside a bit longer. There’s nothing good for him to see out here right now.”

ducks
06-13-2007, 06:00 PM
why does he not marry the girl?

ggoose25
06-13-2007, 06:04 PM
would you? i sure as hell wouldnt w/o some sort of monster prenup

Spurs Dynasty 21
06-13-2007, 06:06 PM
would you? i sure as hell wouldnt w/o some sort of monster prenup

c/s

the girl could just divorce him after 5 years and take 1/2

SAtoDallas
06-13-2007, 06:20 PM
When your in the NBA your really not supposed to get married, be responsible to your family and all that. I think it's in certain players contracts to father children throughout the country.

ObiwanGinobili
06-13-2007, 06:29 PM
hasn;t he been with this same girl since highSchool? and this is thier 2nd child?

million$$ contracts be damned. after all that a guy doesn't even bust out a token engagement? i would left his @ss and gone to college already.
i'm all about the commitment.

rl64tx
06-13-2007, 06:41 PM
i would left his @ss and gone to college already.
i'm all about the commitment.

You're ONE of the very few then...I mean with all that cash at her disposal why would she do something stupid like go to school :drunk

FlatMan
06-13-2007, 06:41 PM

Does it matter whether or not they're married? If he's there to provide for his sons and their mother, that's all that matters.

Sweetey
06-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Does it matter whether or not they're married? If he's there to provide for his sons and their mother, that's all that matters.
Shows his lack of character and class. Not marrying the mother of your illegimate kids DOES matter -- especially to those kids.

Borosai
06-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Marriage + Prenup

That's the way to go. I'm sure he moonlights as a plumber with all the ass he's tapping.

FlatMan
06-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Shows his lack of character and class. Not marrying the mother of your illegimate kids DOES matter -- especially to those kids.

You're kidding, right?

A father who provides for his kids in every possible way and is a part of their daily lives is classless and lacks character simply because he didn't sign a marriage certificate? Do you honestly think that Lebron Jr. is going to say "well my dad gave me everything I could ever hope for and treated my mom so well, but since he never married her he's a classless guy!"

You can be an amazing parent regardless of if you're married to your significant other.

Your ignorance and stupidity is amazing.

spurastic
06-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Baby LaBroom has been too busy chewing his fingernails to make an appearance. Takes after his dad.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Poor little bastards.

rl64tx
06-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Poor little bastards.

Especially having a dad that has been soooooo overhyped and uneducated too boot..Too bad LeBroom chose not to do it the right way like TD and DRob
:smokin

tsb2000
06-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Pre-nup, schmee-nup. Child support alone on those two would kill most men. She will get enough, half or not. I wonder if Ohio is a communituy property state, or a common-law marriage state?

ObiwanGinobili
06-13-2007, 07:54 PM
Pre-nup, schmee-nup. Child support alone on those two would kill most men. She will get enough, half or not. I wonder if Ohio is a communituy property state, or a common-law marriage state?

Ohio doesn't recognize any Ohioan common law marriage formed after Oct. 1991.
However they do recognize common law marriages originating in and recognized by common law states, as required by federal law.

Extra Stout
06-13-2007, 07:57 PM
You're kidding, right?

A father who provides for his kids in every possible way and is a part of their daily lives is classless and lacks character simply because he didn't sign a marriage certificate? Do you honestly think that Lebron Jr. is going to say "well my dad gave me everything I could ever hope for and treated my mom so well, but since he never married her he's a classless guy!"

You can be an amazing parent regardless of if you're married to your significant other.

On an individual basis, what you say is true.

On a societal basis, the obsolesence of the marital family unit as the rearing environment for children is arguably the biggest reason the nation is starting to collapse.

He is merely a product of the dying culture he grew up in, so I see no need to judge.

possessed
06-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Enough with the Jordan comparisons. Let the Shawn Kemp comparisons begin!

Trainwreck2100
06-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Lebron's not married to her so when he's caught cheating he won't lose his endorsements, like Kobe did.

milkyway21
06-13-2007, 08:28 PM
29 teams and LeBron's team is in the finals beating a good defensive team and 2004 Champs Pistons is not embarrassing.

And he's only 22 yrs old? And only on his 4th yr in the NBA?

Extra Stout
06-13-2007, 08:30 PM
29 teams and LeBron's team is in the finals beating a good defensive team and 2004 Champs Pistons is not embarrassing.

And he's only 22 yrs old? And only on his 4th yr in the NBA?
It's the Denver Broncos/Buffalo Bills phenomenon. When you get close to a title, and then get humiliated, America views you as a loser. LeBron's star won't shine as bright unless and until he wins a championship.

ClingingMars
06-13-2007, 08:33 PM
that article was hilarious

LeBron needs to marry, it's what you're supposed to do...

-Mars

arial
06-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Just ask Paul McCartney, he's giving up around $300 million last I heard for being married only 4 years.

ClingingMars
06-13-2007, 08:48 PM
You know things are going bad in America when people don't marry because they are afraid of the effects of divorce.

-Mars

~~Ice Man 2000~~
06-13-2007, 08:50 PM
When your in the NBA your really not supposed to get married, be responsible to your family and all that. I think it's in certain players contracts to father children throughout the country.
Kemp had a damn good contract.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-13-2007, 09:01 PM

Dude needs to break out some cash and pay for a condom. :lol

Deb
06-13-2007, 09:03 PM
You're kidding, right?

The answer to your question regarding whether the kid will think his dad is classless because he didn't marry his mother is YES. When all the other kids realize the mom and dad aren't married, they'll likely talk behind his back, no matter how much damn money he has or who his dad/mom is.

flipcritic
06-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Can we lay off criticizing their family situations? We don't know them, the circumstances of their relationships, or the nature of how intimate they all are with each other. If you have to blast Lebron, blast his game. All this pre-judging of character is getting out of hand.

Deb
06-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Can we lay off criticizing their family situations? We don't know them, the circumstances of their relationships, or the nature of how intimate they all are with each other. If you have to blast Lebron, blast his game. All this pre-judging of character is getting out of hand.
I know he is unmarried, about to father a second child in this situation, and that is what we are commenting on. Nothing right about that, and not bashing any other "family"situation.

flipcritic
06-13-2007, 09:35 PM
I know he is unmarried, about to father a second child in this situation, and that is what we are commenting on. Nothing right about that, and not bashing any other "family"situation.

I come from a family of two siblings where my father (God rest his soul) and mother never married and yet lived very much as any other normal family out there. So you gonna call my father someone with wrong priorities?

It's soooooo easy to opine on something without actually knowing the situation. It's human nature. But not everything is clear cut.

ducks
06-13-2007, 11:34 PM
they must be intimate in order to have kids