RogerIsEatingASandwich
06-14-2007, 03:27 AM
yes

Bear Grylls
06-14-2007, 03:36 AM
Uhhh....... NO

J.T.
06-14-2007, 05:19 AM
Michael Bay is one of the worst film makers to do this movie...from the looks of the trailer it is just going to be 2 hours of explosions with some funny one liners by Shia. I will probably see it because Transformers was the shit before it got 80 spinoffs, especially the ultra gay 3D Beast Wars crap from the late 90s or whenever that was out.

I heard they got the dude who did the voice of Optimus in the original cartoon to come back to do the voice in this movie, so I will probably see it just to hear that voice again. I just get the feeling that this movie is going to suck something awful because Michael Fucking Bay is directing it.

KEDA
06-14-2007, 06:15 AM
Im there!

ATRAIN
06-14-2007, 07:37 AM
Michael Bay is one of the worst film makers to do this movie...from the looks of the trailer it is just going to be 2 hours of explosions with some funny one liners by Shia. I will probably see it because Transformers was the shit before it got 80 spinoffs, especially the ultra gay 3D Beast Wars crap from the late 90s or whenever that was out.

I heard they got the dude who did the voice of Optimus in the original cartoon to come back to do the voice in this movie, so I will probably see it just to hear that voice again. I just get the feeling that this movie is going to suck something awful because Michael Fucking Bay is directing it.

yeah Bay is good for action......but it will prob sucky story line wise.

leemajors
06-14-2007, 07:43 AM

you're not looking forward to the 360 shot with helicopter blades?

ALVAREZ6
06-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Looks like one of the worst movies ever...my dad and I always joke about it when it comes on during commercials of the NBA finals. I don't understand how anyone could want to see that trash.

SAtoDallas
06-14-2007, 09:35 AM
Nah I'm waiting for the Gobots movie ha ha!

monosylab1k
06-14-2007, 09:40 AM
When I saw what Optimus Prime looked like, I got excited because I thought just *maybe* they wouldn't be completely ruining the spirit of the Transformers.

Then I saw Optimus Prime talk, and I saw that they gave him lips. THEY GAVE THE MOST BADASS ROBOT OF ALL TIME LIPS!

I can't wait for the robot makeout session.

With Michael Bay directing, prepare for the worst movie ever.

Bigzax
06-14-2007, 09:56 AM
Mouse, get to work.

add transformers to the list.

tlongII
06-14-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm not really into cartoons.

Texas_Ranger
06-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Yea, I liked the cartoon. Just hope that the movie will be great to.

ObiwanGinobili
06-14-2007, 10:39 AM
yep, I'm watching it.

The Red Hood
06-14-2007, 11:08 AM

Is that the kid from even stevens looks like he plays the same part he played in Constantine and I robot

Spurminator
06-14-2007, 12:51 PM
Well if I'm gonna see it, I might as well see it on a big screen.

But I fully expect it to suck for reasons already stated.

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Alot has to be done to make Transformers look like total crap.

kontrolheat
06-14-2007, 01:10 PM
yup and gonna see fantastic 4

monosylab1k
06-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Purely for comedic purposes, somebody ought to force Michael Bay to direct a remake of Citizen Kane. Imagine the possibilities.

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2007, 01:16 PM
The sled will blow up

monosylab1k
06-14-2007, 01:29 PM
The sled will blow up
:lol

The Opening Scene of Citizen Kane: A Michael Bay Film

Kane sits in his chair. He drops the snow globe and slowly turns his head to look out the window.

Outside the window of the building is an APACHE HELICOPTER with TERRORISTS inside. They immediately unload their miniguns, ripping the room to pieces. Kane ducks, covers, and rolls on the floor, glass shards dropping all over him.

Kane looks to his left and sees a GRENADE LAUNCHER, he makes a run for it, leaps for the weapon, picks it up, and fires it at the chopper. The terrorists SCREAM as the chopper explodes. Fragments of the explosion go flying onto a nearby gas station, which also EXPLODES. That explosion causes a man on a motorcycle to catch fire, and in a panic to put out the fire, he accidentally slams into the side of a semi carrying assorted fireworks, which causes a huge fireworks show.

Back in the house, Kane looks down and sees that his body is riddled with bullets. With his last breath he says "Rosebud..." and falls over, dead.

Spurminator
06-14-2007, 01:30 PM
Rosebud would actually be a Hummer H3 with a gigantic Pepsi sticker on it.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-14-2007, 01:31 PM

Kane sits in his chair. He drops the snow globe and slowly turns his head to look out the window.

Outside the window of the building is an APACHE HELICOPTER with TERRORISTS inside. They immediately unload their miniguns, ripping the room to pieces. Kane ducks, covers, and rolls on the floor, glass shards dropping all over him.

Kane looks to his left and sees a GRENADE LAUNCHER, he makes a run for it, leaps for the weapon, picks it up, and fires it at the chopper. The terrorists SCREAM as the chopper explodes. Fragments of the explosion go flying onto a nearby gas station, which also EXPLODES. That explosion causes a man on a motorcycle to catch fire, and in a panic to put out the fire, he accidentally slams into the side of a semi carrying assorted fireworks, which causes a huge fireworks show.

Back in the house, Kane looks down and sees that his body is riddled with bullets. With his last breath he says "Rosebud..." and falls over, dead.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :tu

MaNuMaNiAc
06-14-2007, 01:33 PM
When I saw what Optimus Prime looked like, I got excited because I thought just *maybe* they wouldn't be completely ruining the spirit of the Transformers.

Then I saw Optimus Prime talk, and I saw that they gave him lips. THEY GAVE THE MOST BADASS ROBOT OF ALL TIME LIPS!

I can't wait for the robot makeout session.

With Michael Bay directing, prepare for the worst movie ever.they did what?? You have to be kidding! tell me you're joking PLEASE!!! How the fuck do they give ROBOTS lips??? I mean WHAT THE FUCK FOR?? Its not like they have to use them to PRONOUNCE THINGS!!

Spurminator
06-14-2007, 01:33 PM

And Aerosmith's new song plays over the credits...

Spurminator
06-14-2007, 01:35 PM
they did what?? You have to be kidding! tell me you're joking PLEASE!!! How the fuck do they give ROBOTS lips??? I mean WHAT THE FUCK FOR?? Its not like they have to use them to PRONOUNCE THINGS!!

http://jalopnik.com/cars/news/transformers-movie-update-optimus-prime-has-lips-252276.php

:pctoss

Spurminator
06-14-2007, 01:36 PM
Oops, nevermind.

http://jalopnik.com/cars/movies/transformers-movie-update-optimus-prime-will-not-have-lips-++-so-sayeth-michael-bay-255384.php

monosylab1k
06-14-2007, 01:39 PM
they did what?? You have to be kidding! tell me you're joking PLEASE!!! How the fuck do they give ROBOTS lips??? I mean WHAT THE FUCK FOR?? Its not like they have to use them to PRONOUNCE THINGS!!

I wish it was a joke, but yes, they have lips. At least Optimus Prime does. I hope not the rest of them.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/07/transformers-update-tons-of-pics-and-primes-lips/

Although I did hear another report that backlash over the lips was so bad that they're scrambling to edit out all the lips from the movie. I really hope so but I dunno, I think the lips are gonna be there to stay.

olemanu
06-15-2007, 04:01 PM
I will see it don't no much about transformers but Shia Labeouf is kinda cute :eyebrows