PDA

View Full Version : Td

tekdragon
12-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Is it just me, or is Tim starting games much more agressively than he has in the past? I don't get every game here in Houston, but of the games I've seen this year, Tim is attacking early in the first, on both ends of the floor. He's had deep post position and is calling for the ball on one end, and logging at least one block on the other end, all in the first couple of possesions of each game. Another of the many things to celebrate this season.

Here's hoping the trend continues tonight. It'd be nice to have the Piston's front line in early foul trouble.

td

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Tek, you're in Houston? Wow. How many more ex-pat spurs fans are out here?

tekdragon
12-03-2004, 04:56 PM
Yeah, been here about 5 years now. And, you're right: for the most part, Houston sucks. Love the night life, though!

ALVAREZ6
12-03-2004, 05:58 PM
Duncan beasted the beginning of the Sixers game.
i am seeing him way more aggressive.

boutons
12-03-2004, 06:15 PM
"Duncan beasted the beginning of the Sixers game."

and the Spurs fell behind for most of the beginning, esp the defense. It was the Spurs bench who lit the fire and caught the Sixers 25-25 at the buzzer, setting the table for Tim sew up the game in the 2nd quarter.

RobinsontoDuncan
12-03-2004, 06:35 PM
no way i have ever seen Duncan this dominate before chrismas before, i think he was so peaked from his athens experience that he didnt have to shake the rust off this year.

E20
12-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Alvie's word of the day is beast. :)

Dario
12-04-2004, 05:40 AM
Well its all down to playing time, tim has the luxury this year to sit on the bench for couple more minutes then last year, so i guess he can be more aggresive when he is playing and i think he is also more relaxed, because there is lot less psihical weight on him alone to win the game.