PDA

View Full Version : spurs fan who's a piston fan, too

childsafetylock
06-14-2007, 12:39 PM
i just wanna say that the spurs are my favorite west team. it's a shame that my favorite pistons aren't in this year's playoffs. i actually predicted that it was gonna be spurs and pistons, but obviously that didn't work out.

anyways, this is my first post and i just wanted to say good luck to the spurs tonight and if they do have to push a game 5 (let's hope not) then it'd be awesome to see them win on their homecourt and share it with the city of san antonio.

Strike
06-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the support.

Detroit is the only team in the east that I like or even respect.

While I'm happy to see a different matchup in this year's finals, I was rooting for the Pistons to beat the Calves.

Hopefully Detroit will make some adjustments and the '08 finals will be an '05 finals rematch!

AFBlue
06-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Professing your adoration/respect for the Spurs on this forum is a good way to start out....nicely done.

MONTENEGRINO
06-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Congrats for choices: Spurs and Pistons.
Even I'm European, there is just one team for me. ... SPURS

DarrinS
06-14-2007, 01:26 PM
If Detroit still had coach Brown and B.Wallace, it would be Spurs/Pistons.

The 2005 Finals were epic.

Cavs suck ass.

Texas_Ranger
06-14-2007, 01:29 PM
I also wanted that Spurs would play Pistons.

childsafetylock
06-14-2007, 01:31 PM
If Detroit still had coach Brown and B.Wallace, it would be Spurs/Pistons.

The 2005 Finals were epic.

Cavs suck ass.

perhaps. but actually the pistons did just fine or about the same as when b. wallace was around.

but you do bring up a good point... it just hasn't been the same since larry brown left... :(

i'm still looking for that cavs/pistons rematch. now that would be some awesome bball to watch instead of the crap that's being nationally broadcasted.