PDA

View Full Version : itty bitty titty...

O-Factor
06-14-2007, 03:17 PM
Curious to know peoples thoughts on how Boobie will do his second time in the starting lineup? I still think he should come off the bench, as cleveland needs bench scoring. Brown said he like the job Boobie did defensively on Parker. I think is was more that we played poorly as a team. I was not impressed with boob's D. I think he'll hit a couple of more shots from the field, but he's not going to go off by any means...

sa_butta
06-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Curious to know peoples thoughts on how Boobie will do his second time in the starting lineup? I still think he should come off the bench, as cleveland needs bench scoring. Brown said he like the job Boobie did defensively on Parker. I think is was more that we played poorly as a team. I was not impressed with boob's D. I think he'll hit a couple of more shots from the field, but he's not going to go off by any means...I dont think he can do any worse.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-14-2007, 03:20 PM
A tad bit better but still not a factor. 7 points.

slimjoe
06-14-2007, 03:30 PM
I don't know. I remember the 2nd day of school being very tough too.

ancestron
06-14-2007, 03:37 PM
He'll be MIA again. All the Cavs will. The Spurs are really going to embarass them tonight. They Cavs will all be trying too hard. overthinking, second-guessing, etc. like they have for pretty much the whole series.
I have a feeling the Spurs are going to be in full-on attack mode and this one will be over by halftime. What i think is funny is the reason Gibson is starting is because of Hughes plantar fascitis right? Duncan played through that shit all last year.