PDA

View Full Version : Tonight you will see the real Cavs in action!

CavsRule
06-14-2007, 04:20 PM
We may have had a slow start but tonight King James is going to show you why he is the real MVP of the NBA and the Finals. Forget talking about a sweep San Antonio. And sorry if I might sound rude but, you can stick those worthless brooms right up your ass!
:ihit

spyder
06-14-2007, 04:21 PM
:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

SpursWoman
06-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Okay!

lebomb
06-14-2007, 04:22 PM
We may have had a slow start but tonight King James is going to show you why he is the real MVP of the NBA and the Finals. Forget talking about a sweep San Antonio. And sorry if I might sound rude but, you can stick those worthless brooms right up your ass!

Magic_Johnson
denial :nope

cheguevara
it was about time. :rolleyes

welcome to the finals

cheguevara
06-14-2007, 04:23 PM
We may have had a slow start

:lmao

DarrinS
06-14-2007, 04:24 PM
LeBron, get your LeBroom ready.

ShoogarBear
06-14-2007, 04:24 PM
http://www.mrdowling.com/images/604nile.jpg

AnkleBreaker21
06-14-2007, 04:25 PM
well if it wasn't for this bullshit 2-3-2 format, i would say let them have 1 home game. so that we can win at home

CavsRule
06-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Hey I heard about this site from a moderator at a Pistons forum when we had some real discussions I had no idea Spur fans would not support their team by giving me one good reason we will not win tonight. I heard you guys have better sports knowledge than the Pistons fans. I guess they were all wrong. :pctoss

__________________________________________________ ______

http://i.eurosport.com/2007/05/09/355819-1992359-458-238.jpg

duncan228
06-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Aren't you a little late to this party? All your friends disappeared after game 2.

ClingingMars
06-14-2007, 04:27 PM
this series is OVAH

0-83, soon to be 0-84

-Mars

duncan228
06-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Hey I heard about this site from a moderator at a Pistons forum when we had some real discussions I had no idea Spur fans would not support their team by giving me one good reason we will not win tonight. I heard you guys have better sports knowledge than the Pistons fans I guess hey were all wrong. :(

Have you watched the first 3 games?

The Waco Kid
06-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Spur fans would not support their team by giving me one good reason we will not win tonight. :(

__________________________________________________ ______

5>1

DarrinS
06-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Hey I heard about this site from a moderator at a Pistons forum when we had some real discussions I had no idea Spur fans would not support their team by giving me one good reason we will not win tonight. I heard you guys have better sports knowledge than the Pistons fans I guess hey were all wrong. :(

Here's a reason. The Spurs are superior to the Cavs in these areas:

Offense
Defense
Bench players
Coaching

CavsRule
06-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Aren't you a little late to this party? All your friends disappeared after game 2.
I have been posting at your other site Spurs Reporting.com for over a week and today I went to log in and It said I was banned? There must be a glitch in the software since I have not broken any rules I don't think.But never mind how long it took me to find this site just give me one solid reason the Cavs will not rise up!

DarrinS
06-14-2007, 04:31 PM
I have been posting at your other site Spurs Reporting.com for over a week and today I went to log in and It said I was banned? There must be a glitch in the software since I have not broken any rules I don't think.But never mind how long it took me to find this site just give me one solid reason the Cavs will not rise up!

SpursReport sucks.

ClingingMars
06-14-2007, 04:32 PM

SpursReport doesn't exactly have the best reputation, especially around here.

-Mars

DDS4
06-14-2007, 04:33 PM
I forgot it was a best of 9 series.

duncan228
06-14-2007, 04:35 PM

This site has nothing to do with Spursreport.

If you want reasons try reading the threads on the first 10 pages or so.

We don't have time for you now, it's over.

CavsRule
06-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Here's a reason. The Spurs are superior to the Cavs in these areas:

Offense
Defense
Bench players
Coaching

I think you will want to change your post after tonights game. First off we have way better defense than the Spurs. And we don't play dirty.And our bench is the best I have ever seen in 3 years as a Cavs fan.And our coach knows how to win look what he did to the pistons! Are you saying your coach Popavitch could have got past the Pistons? I think not my friend. But thank you for your 2 cents I will look for you after we win big tonight.

saporvida
06-14-2007, 04:36 PM
I had no idea Spur fans would not support their team by giving me one good reason we will not win tonight.

i'll give you 4 good reasons....

1) game 1
2) game 2
3) game 3
4) there's no I in team like the cavs & 'bron want you to believe

Budkin
06-14-2007, 04:37 PM
The Cavs are terrible, LeBron can't win it by himself, and this series ends tonight. Thanks for playing and we'll see you next year!

midgetonadonkey
I think you will want to change your post after tonights game. First off we have way better defense than the Spurs. And we don't play dirty.And our bench is the best I have ever seen in 3 years as a Cavs fan.And our coach knows how to win look what he did to the pistons! Are you saying your coach Popavitch could have got past the Pistons? I think not my friend. But thank you for your 2 cents I will look for you after we win big tonight.

I like this troll. He is funny.

duncan228

If you win tonight you still don't win the series.

We got by a better Pistons team 2 years ago.

If the Cavs have better defense than the Spurs why haven't they won a game?

picnroll
06-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Let's go Cadavaliers

CavsRule
06-14-2007, 04:39 PM
http://www.mrdowling.com/images/604nile.jpg

Hey Mr.Dip shit that is not even a map of Ohio! What does Africa have to do with tonights game? You might want to check your pictures before you post them Mr.Bear. Try using Goggles it's part of your browser!! You can find all the maps of the USA! :pctoss

ggoose25
06-14-2007, 04:39 PM
the only reason that matters

ginobili

ClingingMars
06-14-2007, 04:40 PM

1. Dead wrong, the Spurs are the best defensive team in the league, EVERYONE knows this.
2. We don't play dirty either, don't know where you got that from, been listening to Suns fans too much?
3. With Manu Ginobili on our bench, it beats anyone else's in the league, hands down.
4. Your coach has NEVER won a Finals as a head coach. Ours has won 3.

It's ok, you'll get used to the ownage soon enough.

http://www.forumspile.com/You-Are-Got_owned.jpg

-Mars

duncan228
Hey Mr.Dip shit that is not even a map of Ohio! What does Africa have to do with tonights game? You might want to check your pictures before you post them Mr.Bear. Try using Goggles it's part of your browser!! You can find all the maps of the USA! :pctoss

vbookie on how old the kid is?

ClingingMars

try using proper grammar. and spelling. it's called the English language.

-Mars

ClingingMars
06-14-2007, 04:41 PM

50 on 10 yrs

-Mars

DarrinS
06-14-2007, 04:42 PM

I think his map of Egypt has something to do with Da Nile (or denial).

The Waco Kid

Pre-pube.

Budkin
I'll say it again, the fact that we won Game 3 with how poorly we played means you have absolutely no chance to win tonight.

midgetonadonkey
06-14-2007, 04:43 PM

CavsRule
06-14-2007, 04:44 PM
i'll give you 4 good reasons....

1) game 1
2) game 2
3) game 3
4) there's no I in team like the cavs & 'bron want you to believe

Are you saying no team has ever came back from 0-3? Did you forget about the Washington Wizards? You Spur fans must be new to sports if you don't remember the most embarrassing series in the NBA when your team got owned!

SpursWoman
06-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Huh? :lol

Flea
06-14-2007, 04:49 PM

:rollin

And our bench is the best I have ever seen in 3 years as a Cavs fan

I'm guessing he is around 12 years old.

Frank Brickowski
06-14-2007, 04:50 PM
I think he's referring to the series that we lost to the Washington Bullets after leading it 3-1. But with this idiot I could be wrong.

Flea
06-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Are you saying no team has ever came back from 0-3? Did you forget about the Washington Wizards? You Spur fans must be new to sports if you don't remember the most embarrassing series in the NBA when your team got owned!

CavsRule
06-14-2007, 04:51 PM

I am not some little kid I will be 16 in July and I know many of you are in your early teens so don't try and boss me around. I know for a fact the average age of a forum poster is 13-17 so you better back off that young kid talk I am no bitch I have mad smack skills that is why I came here to represent my city and team. They just don't let anyone post here you have to know your game.Just ask that kid Dizgee from the spurs reporting site he knew when to back down, and he did!!
stop pushing my buttons! :ihit

Budkin
06-14-2007, 04:51 PM
I am not some little kid I will be 16 in July and I know many of you are in your early teens so don't try and boss me around. I know for a fact the average age of a forum poster is 13-17 so you better back off that young kid talk I am no bitch I have mad smack skills that is why I came here to represent my city and team. They just don't let anyone post here you have to know your game.Just ask that kid Dizgee from the spurs reporting site he knew when to back down, and he did!!
stop pushing my buttons! :ihit

This has got to be a joke.

CavsRule
06-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Pre-pube.
Is that some sort of code around here? If you spur fans can't just talk English then we will never have intelligent discussions!

dimsah
06-14-2007, 04:54 PM
:fishing Fishing

The Waco Kid
06-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Where do they all come from????

The_Iceman_Cometh
06-14-2007, 04:57 PM

This was a nice troll until this. 3/10

Flea
06-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Where do they all come from????

Considering he is still coated in vernix do you really need to ask?

:lol

CavsRule
06-14-2007, 04:58 PM
1. Dead wrong, the Spurs are the best defensive team in the league, EVERYONE knows this.
2. We don't play dirty either, don't know where you got that from, been listening to Suns fans too much?
3. With Manu Ginobili on our bench, it beats anyone else's in the league, hands down.
4. Your coach has NEVER won a Finals as a head coach. Ours has won 3.

It's ok, you'll get used to the ownage soon enough.

http://www.forumspile.com/You-Are-Got_owned.jpg

-Mars

If your team is the best defense then why did we almost win the last game? And if you don't think the Spurs are dirty then your new as a fan. The spurs are known around the NBA as dirty did you not see when Robert Horrah hit Steve Nash and broke his nose? Your the one who live in Africa not me!!

tru2ou
06-14-2007, 04:59 PM

16...Well that means you were not even around in 1979 when it was a 3-1 lead and not 3-0 and it was the Bullets not Wizards. You would have surely flunked that history test if that would have been a question. And no team have EVER come back in the Finals from 0-3.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-14-2007, 05:00 PM
Is that some sort of code around here? If you spur fans can't just talk English then we will never have intelligent discussions!
Spurs are gonna win. I know it's hard for you to admit it as you quiver in fear in your basement, but you're gonna have to face it eventually.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/Mr_Bottomtooth/sweep.jpg

Flea
06-14-2007, 05:00 PM
If your team is the best defense then why did we almost win the last game? And if you don't think the Spurs are dirty then your new as a fan. The spurs are known around the NBA as dirty did you not see when Robert Horrah hit Steve Nash and broke his nose? Your the one who live in Africa not me!!

Ok, who is playing the joke on us?

The Waco Kid
06-14-2007, 05:01 PM

Good one!

At least this one can be somewhat understood, improvement over that hoopcrap one.

ancestron
the Cavs are screwed.

Mr.Bottomtooth
:lmao You're a fuckin dipshit!!!

CavsRule
06-14-2007, 05:03 PM
This thread speaks the truth! We will not go quietly into the night! We've won 4 straight before, and we'll do it again!

P.S. My TV show gets better ratings than a Spurs Finals series! Drew Carey > Spurs!

CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS!

Wow you guys have Mr.Carey posting here? You all should be proud he hardly goes to our site,In fact I have never seen him on the www! brb, I have to go tell my dad. Don't no one leave I still got more
smack talking to do. I have to finish up some chores but you better not lock this topic or I will be pissed for real. Give me at least 20 minutes.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-14-2007, 05:03 PM
This kid is a mega-jinx towards the Cavs. :donkey With him here, it increases our chances of winning!

ClingingMars
06-14-2007, 05:04 PM
If your team is the best defense, then why did we almost win the last game? And if you don't think the Spurs are dirty, then your new as a fan. The spurs are known around the NBA as dirty did you not see when Robert Horrah(Horry) hit Steve Nash and broke his nose? You're the one who lives in Africa not me!!

You need to learn English/typing first. And facts, those are good in an argument.

ALMOST is the key word. And our teams ALMOST combined for the lowest scoring game in Finals history. What does that mean? Good defense.

LOL NASH'S NOSE WAS NOT AFFECTED BY HORRY YOU IDIOT, that was a Game 1 accident with Parker. And Nash made that hit look way worse than it was, and that was out of character for Horry.

-Mars

Mr.Bottomtooth
Wow you guys have Mr.Carey posting here? You all should be proud he hardly goes to our site,In fact I have never seen him on the www! brb, I have to go tell my dad. Don't no one leave I still got more
smack talking to do. I have to finish up some chores but you better not lock this topic or I will be pissed for real. Give me at least 20 minutes.
Change your diaper too.

The Waco Kid
This kid is a mega-jinx towards the Cavs. :donkey With him here, it increases our chances of winning!

I'm afraid he is above the median of intelligence of those fans.

SRJ
06-14-2007, 05:07 PM
Best. Troll. EVAR.

And when he's done with his chores he's going to come back and tell me I misspelled "ever".

ClingingMars
06-14-2007, 05:08 PM

awww u have 2 go tell ur dady? isnt dat sweet

-Mars

Don Quixote
06-14-2007, 05:10 PM
I for one am looking forward to an exciting, well-played game. I hope Cleveland brings it tonight, because it'll make victory that much sweeter.

The Waco Kid
06-14-2007, 05:11 PM

Your Daddy is gonna WHOMP your ass for saying "pissed."

CosmicCowboy
06-14-2007, 05:13 PM
And our bench is the best I have ever seen in 3 years as a Cavs fan.

the "best" cavs bench in the last 3 years is like saying eating dogshit is much better than eating razorblades.

Rummpd
06-14-2007, 05:17 PM
LaBron James = *MVP *Most Volumed Pressedupperson in NBA history

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-14-2007, 05:17 PM

CavsRule
06-14-2007, 05:19 PM
I don't go to Cleveland forums because all they want to do is talk about Brady Quinn. I didn't come here to get mellow! CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS! CLEVELAND ROCKS!

Mr.Carey
My dad is a big fan, he said I could take 5 minutes off my chores to post a picture of me when I go to the games. My picture is even at a major website. As you can see I am the #1 Cavs fan. You should not post here Mr.Carey these Spur fans are rude and they make up lies. they know our team is better but they rather post pictures of Africa and call me pubes. I have to go now but here is my picture, if I mail it to you can you sign it for me?

http://static.flickr.com/50/134264698_47ef576b5c.jpg

ClingingMars
06-14-2007, 05:20 PM
Mr.Carey
My dad is a big fan, he said I could take 5 minutes off my chores to post a picture of me when I go to the games. My picture is even at a major website. As you can see I am the #1 Cavs fan. You should not post here Mr.Carey these Spur fans are rude and they make up lies. they know our team is better but they rather post pictures of Africa and call me pubes. I have to go now but here is my picture, if I mail it to you can you sign it for me?

your team is better? really? well that sure explains why you're down 3-0

-Mars

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-14-2007, 05:21 PM
Mr.Carey

Your stupid ass can't be serious...

fuckespn
06-14-2007, 05:21 PM
Mr.Carey

What a fag :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

thispego
06-14-2007, 05:25 PM
haha, ya'll are dumb. i refuse to believe anyone believes this poster is legit

SpurOutofTownFan
06-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Is this thread for real? Is this just one of those threads "we will get this game and the series because we will play with the sense of urgency, because we are macho and because it is the day".

Do you have any factual information we have missed so far to come up with such a statement?

duncan228
06-14-2007, 05:30 PM
What a fun way to pass the last couple of hours until tip!

Whoever this troll belongs to, thanks! :toast

ATXSPUR
06-14-2007, 05:31 PM
This was my favorite troll...until that letter to carey and the pic. I dont think this is a real troll but instead a fellow Spurs giving us laughs.

ClingingMars
06-14-2007, 05:31 PM
I almost want to root for the Spurs now.

I'm really sorry Mr. Carey, the pain will be over soon.

-Mars

timmydidit
06-14-2007, 05:32 PM
I forgot it was a best of 9 series.

LMAOOO

ObiwanGinobili
06-14-2007, 05:35 PM
I think you will want to change your post after tonights game. First off we have way better defense than the Spurs.

in the 2006-2007 season:
Cav's allowed 93ppg (92.9) while the Spurs allowed 90ppg (90.1) - 1 for the Spurs
Cav's averaged 43 rebounds, Spurs 40 - 1 for the Cav's
Ca's got 4 blocks per game, Spurs got 5 - 1 for the Spur's.
So thats 2-1 just on stats. And Spurs play the tougher conferance
If you wanted to really do the research we could go into "intangibles" and individual performance (Bowen).

And we don't play dirty.
Great! :tu Welcome to the Not Dirty club, we have jackets.

And our bench is the best I have ever seen in 3 years as a Cavs fan.
the best Cav's bench you;ve seen in your incredibly long tenure as one of thier fandom? Or the best bench period? If you are saying best bench period I have got to laugh my friggin ass off right there.
I would have to counter with the Spurs 2003 bench (speedy claxton, steve kerr, stephan jackson...) now thats deep.

Even if you want to compare current benches...
Manu, Horry, Barry and Vaughn >>>>>>> Snow, Donyell, Jones and Gibson. Yes even with your precious "boobie" on the bench, our precious Manu on the bench outweighs, outranks, outplays and out powers him. (and manu is sucking right now... so there ya go.)

And our coach knows how to win look what he did to the pistons!
Thats where you got me. Coach Pop hates to win! Hates it! AND he barely even knows how to win at all! ... except of course for 1999, 2003, and 2005.

Are you saying your coach Popavitch could have got past the Pistons?
He did against a far supior Pistons club in 2005, so I am going to go with YES.

I think not my friend. But thank you for your 2 cents I will look for you after we win big tonight.

this last bit combined with the rest of the above makes your entire post one of the most Homerific I have seen. Second only to Hoopsczar. :clap Congrats.

slimjoe
06-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Mr.Carey

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/3131/37219803by5.jpg

ObiwanGinobili
06-14-2007, 05:40 PM

OMG! :lmao

timmydidit
06-14-2007, 05:43 PM
in the 2006-2007 season:
Cav's allowed 93ppg (92.9) while the Spurs allowed 90ppg (90.1) - 1 for the Spurs
If you wanted to really do the research we could go into "intangibles" and individual performance (Bowen).

the best Cav's bench you;ve seen in your incredibly long tenure as one of thier fandom? Or the best bench period? If you are saying best bench period I have got to laugh my friggin ass off right there.
I would have to counter with the Spurs 2003 bench (speedy claxton, steve kerr, stephan jackson...) now thats deep.

Manu, Horry, Barry and Vaughn >>>>>>> Snow, Donyell, Jones and Gibson. Yes even with your precious "boobie" on the bench, our precious Manu on the bench outweighs, outranks, outplays and out powers him. (and manu is sucking right now... so there ya go.)

Thats where you got me. Coach Pop hates to win! Hates it! AND he barely even knows how to win at all! ... except of course for 1999, 2003, and 2005.

this last bit combined with the rest of the above makes your entire post one of the most Homerific I have seen. Second only to Hoopsczar. :clap Congrats.

why must you argue with morons

ObiwanGinobili
06-14-2007, 05:47 PM

uh, 2 hrs to game time and I ain;t got shit to do? :lol

chill out dude :smokin

duncan228

To pass the time? :lol

TheTruth
This really is a great Troll. Props CavsRule! You made me laugh. Mostly at the other Spurs fans in this thread.

Fast Dunk
06-14-2007, 05:50 PM

These stupid Spurs fans think they are going to sweep??

LOL :lol

tempest186
06-14-2007, 05:51 PM
I'll give you 32 18 8 5 reasons why the Spurs will win tonight. Duncan's stat line. Pts Reb Ast Blk

duncan228
06-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Right on..

These stupid Spurs fans think they are going to sweep??

LOL :lol

Fast Dunk is back! :lol

The Spurs sweep or the Spurs win in 5 or 6.

Either way the Spurs take the Championship.

ClingingMars
06-14-2007, 05:54 PM
The fact that Fast Dunk supports this idiotic troll just shows his utter stupidity.

-Mars

UV Ray
06-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Okay!

TampaDude
06-14-2007, 06:01 PM
Hey I heard about this site from a moderator at a Pistons forum when we had some real discussions I had no idea Spur fans would not support their team by giving me one good reason we will not win tonight. I heard you guys have better sports knowledge than the Pistons fans. I guess they were all wrong. :pctoss

Here are three good reasons why the Spurs are better than the Cavs:

1. SCOREBOARD
2. SCOREBOARD
3. SCOREBOARD

samikeyp
06-14-2007, 06:02 PM
So CavsRule....are you saying the Spurs won't sweep or won't win the series?

UV Ray
06-14-2007, 06:03 PM

the "best" cavs bench in the last 3 years is like saying eating dogshit is much better than eating razorblades.

Please pass the dogshit...thnx.

johngateswhiteley
06-14-2007, 06:09 PM

you're a funny dude.

Cleveland Steamer
06-14-2007, 06:17 PM
I'll give you 32 18 8 5 reasons why the Spurs will win tonight. Duncan's stat line. Pts Reb Ast Blk
Yea, cause hes put those numbers up this series consistently :rolleyes

fuckespn
06-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Yea, cause hes put those numbers up this series consistently :rolleyes

yeah because he won't play well in a closeout finals game against sideshow bob :rolleyes

twentyone
06-14-2007, 06:33 PM
Uh, this is a joke, this guy is someone from here pretending to be a CavFan or it's a group of them from the Cav board just coming to stir it up.

Coming in late it's pretty hilarious looking really if you realize it's just some crank yanking to get you all hopped up over nothing. Let's try not to get all bent out of shape about something so silly.

I do like the comment about being banned at SR, and the facepaint picture was pretty classic too. Nice touch!

jesse
06-14-2007, 06:37 PM
well lets just hope the cavs do get a win to save yall the emberesment of a sweep!!!
but in my opinion its over tonight forsure the cavs are the worst team the spurs have played throughout the playoffs, the east is J.V compared to the west!!!

-get Lebroom's out, its ganna be a sweep-

ShoogarBear
06-14-2007, 07:02 PM
smack talking to do. I have to finish up some chores but you better not lock this topic or I will be pissed for real. Give me at least 20 minutes.Okay, in case you couldn't tell before this, this is a False Troll.

Hook Dem
06-14-2007, 07:13 PM
lol....I never saw Robert Horrah break anyone's nose! Who is Robert Horrah???? Steve Nash never broke his nose! He collided with Tony's forehead. Get your facts straight!!!

703 Spurz
06-14-2007, 09:24 PM

:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy :dizzy :lol

703 Spurz
06-14-2007, 09:26 PM
This has got to be a joke.

Seems legit man, somehow :dramaquee

703 Spurz
06-14-2007, 09:28 PM

Ive seen a lot of jackoff trolls before and this nutcase is right up there with the best of em.

You scored 72 points last game, thats why we're the best defensive team in the league.

Nash didn't break his nose b/c of Horry.

Who the fuck is Robert Horrah anyway?

smeagol
06-14-2007, 09:29 PM
4-12 by halftime. Not bad

zrinkill
06-14-2007, 09:30 PM
That kid disappeared fast. I truly hope it was a joke and no one is that stupid.

(with the exception of HoopCzar that is)

703 Spurz
06-14-2007, 09:30 PM
in the 2006-2007 season:

Sweetie you put too much effort into this thread! This troll isnt even worth your time
:) :)

JustSpurs
06-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Well, this is fun!

zrinkill
06-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Wonder if Cavsrule will show back up or be a coward

samikeyp
06-14-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm betting coward.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-14-2007, 10:54 PM

Drive home safe Cav fan.

zrinkill
06-14-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm betting coward.

Me too.

JustSpurs
06-14-2007, 11:43 PM
[QUOTE=CavsRule]We may have had a slow start but tonight King James is going to show you why he is the real MVP of the NBA and the Finals. Forget talking about a sweep San Antonio. And sorry if I might sound rude but, you can stick those worthless brooms right up your ass!

You should have just posted "I'm a Twatbomb"

BlackFlagg
06-15-2007, 12:23 AM

You're cute. :lol

BlackFlagg
06-15-2007, 12:37 AM
That kid disappeared fast. I truly hope it was a joke and no one is that stupid.

(with the exception of HoopCzar that is)

You kiddin'? He probably is CrapCzar. Check out the stoopid photos! :lol

VinnyTestesVerde
06-15-2007, 12:37 AM
lookin' forward to "Robert Horrah" being back next year :lol

Fernando TD21
06-15-2007, 01:35 AM
Cavs in 9!

GOBLUEADAM
06-15-2007, 02:02 AM
Spur fans, judging from the Cleveland posts, you have now been introduced to the WORLD OF THE PISTONS! But the great thing is, YOU DON'T HAVE DEAL WITH THE CAV IDIOTS ANYMORE! They are still coming over to our boards bragging about beating us! It didn't mater that you guys broke out a can of whoop ass and stomped a mudhole and walked it dry. All they cared about was beating Detroit!

JROLLA
06-15-2007, 02:26 AM
Cleveland Fans are the most Classless fans on the face of the Earth.

=RTM=
06-16-2007, 01:35 AM
Who the fuck is Robert Horrah anyway?

dbreiden83080
06-16-2007, 02:37 AM
Spur fans, judging from the Cleveland posts, you have now been introduced to the WORLD OF THE PISTONS! But the great thing is, YOU DON'T HAVE DEAL WITH THE CAV IDIOTS ANYMORE! They are still coming over to our boards bragging about beating us! It didn't mater that you guys broke out a can of whoop ass and stomped a mudhole and walked it dry. All they cared about was beating Detroit!

A lot of their fans sucked. Funny thing is most Piston fans called it. They told the Cavs fans that they just played like shit and the Spurs are going to beat the hell out of you and they would not hear it. Hope you guys have a good offseason and come back ready to beat them down for the right to play in the finals next year.

Avitus1
06-16-2007, 08:48 AM
What an action packed team?

samikeyp
06-16-2007, 10:28 AM

Much like a lot of Mavs fans last year after choking away the title. We heard a lot of "oh well....at least we beat the Spurs"

Fans who talk like that have never experienced their team winning it all.

703 Spurz
06-16-2007, 04:07 PM

Yeah all we have to deal with now are fans from 12 of the team in the Wstern Conference. Great :lol

703 Spurz
06-16-2007, 04:08 PM

:lol :toast

703 Spurz
06-16-2007, 04:08 PM
lookin' forward to "Robert Horrah" being back next year :lol

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap