PDA

View Full Version : Why I now know no one team not a threat

Rummpd
12-03-2004, 06:50 PM
After loss last night to D, McGrady preaning and so happy about his friggin 48. Great accomplishment but in my mind further hurts chance for them to make late run and be a serious threat. Why? A true team and inspirational great player would have been pissed off and left with class, especially when he potentially cost them the game in regulatin with a blown FT. I believe shoe on other foot, Dirk (who is the greater player of the two anyway) would have left with a sadder look. Also, he will now hog the ball all the more often = less development Yao = bye bye Rockets. Believe me McGrady is thinking now ok not going to win title so lets go for scoring title again, when I believe Dirk who in my book is now 3rd best forward in game after Duncan, Garnett and top 5-6th top player (Kobe and the newly motivated Shaq still, James and Nash few others consideration) will play to help Dallas be a better threat (although a NOT a credible one if Dampier keeps playing like Candy man).

Also, for the record I saw a certain David R score 50+ several times and he did it more effortlessly and in a regulation time game. Should be some kind of asterik to get 5 minutes more for a record perhaps.

Also, prediction Kobe tries to get 54 soon = mark it down and most likely that game LA loses.

MadDoc

E20
12-03-2004, 07:49 PM
Dirk is raw. What a versatile little %@#*