PDA

View Full Version : LeBron not the King yet

smeagol
06-14-2007, 10:04 PM
He's an awesome player, but he is not royalty yet.

nkdlunch
06-14-2007, 10:06 PM
he's not even a queen yet

smeagol
06-14-2007, 10:07 PM
He might shut me up in the 4th Q, though :lol

FlatMan
06-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Lebron is a King, he simply lacks any sort of worthy cohorts to sit with him in his castle.

The guy got his team tons of open shots, only to watch them clank off the rim 7 out of 10 times. He did what he could by himself, and you can't fault him for that.

manubili
06-15-2007, 12:00 AM
With those 4th turnovers at the end, he throw away his crown. He's gonna be the king some day, anyway.

Strike
06-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Lebroom James: 23 turnovers in the finals.

'Nuff said.

iflyabeech
06-15-2007, 12:12 AM
He shut me up in the 4th Q, though :lol

Not me..I was laughing at his bricks!!

The real king has 4 rings!!
:king :king :king :flag: :flag: :flag: :bking :princess :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub

JoeTait75
06-15-2007, 12:23 AM
Just to say these things in defense of LBJ:

1.) Your help defense was phenomenal

2.) His teammates missed open shots that he created

3.) He pressed late in these games, he moved too fast, something he very rarely does, that was a factor in the turnovers, and that is a credit to your team's defense

4.) Very, very rarely does he get easy shots created for him by others. Ever.

5.) He's a class act. Tim was right in what he said about LBJ after the game.

He didn't play well in this series, by his standards. As someone who has watched every game he's played since he came into the league, it doesn't surprise me. Your team did a great job on him, frustrated him, and forced him to make bad decisions and get out of his game. That's not on him as much as it's a credit to your team.

Some of us know he isn't perfect, and don't ask that he be. He carries a lot on his shoulders. He got schooled this series. No shame in that.

Sorry about the long post.

ducks
06-15-2007, 12:24 AM
the french man owns the little james guy

FlatMan
06-15-2007, 07:03 AM
Owns him because he's got a great supporting cast around him which allows him to get good looks/spread the floor because his team can hit shots?

Tell me this - how effective would Tony Parker be if he and Lebron switched teams?

Exactly.

FlatMan
06-15-2007, 07:05 AM
Lebroom James: 23 turnovers in the finals.

'Nuff said.

C'mon man, the Spurs devoted 90% of the defensive attention to him. That might make you turn the ball over. Pair that with your team sucking, and it's going to happen often.