PDA

View Full Version : Congrats From a Cavaliers Fan

JoeTait75
06-14-2007, 11:25 PM
You guys won it the right way. You completely and totally dominated us, and accepted your championship with grace and class.

I wish we could have given you a better series, but your team had a lot to do with that.

Enjoy your well-deserved fourth championship. Hope we get to see you next year, and maybe we'll measure up a little bit better.

ObiwanGinobili
06-14-2007, 11:28 PM
thanks dude :toast

Southeasttexas
06-14-2007, 11:29 PM
JT, way to represent! Thanks! :clap

zrinkill
06-14-2007, 11:30 PM
Nice to see a classy Cav fan ...... you have a great young team and it looks like you are building a clone of the Spurs.

The Cavs have nothing to be ashamed of.

Sweetey
06-14-2007, 11:31 PM
You guys won it the right way. You completely and totally dominated us, and accepted your championship with grace and class.

I wish we could have given you a better series, but your team had a lot to do with that.

Enjoy your well-deserved fourth championship. Hope we get to see you next year, and maybe we'll measure up a little bit better.
Thank you ! And thank you even more for sending that hunk Pavlovic over here to eat crackers in my bed. Yummmmmmmmm -- he is sooooooo hot !!

xfycox
06-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Thanks!!

samikeyp
06-14-2007, 11:34 PM
:toast

Cavs have a good young team who made history this year. Props to you and Cavs fans. Celebrate your season. You deserve it.

Borosai
06-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Cavs have a bright future. Get a few shooters, and things will move from there. :toast

Got2bHilikus
06-14-2007, 11:39 PM
Thanks a lot! You guys are going to be a killer team from here on out, i can already see it!

TDMVPDPOY
06-14-2007, 11:42 PM
that gibson dude had what zero turnovers in 4 games = spurs material

beno straight up trade man, do it ferry

michaelwcho
06-14-2007, 11:44 PM
You guys did good this year, you just met your match.

Get rid of Drew Gooden, trade Larry Hughes for a real shooter, teach Varejao to play strong instead of trying to get bailed out on every play, and work as hard on offense as you do on d....and you'll be fine.

milkyway21
06-14-2007, 11:50 PM
what's wrong with your team? down 0-3, 9pt deficit in the 3rd, still you won't give up? :lmao

until next yr? :lol
:toast

JustSpurs
06-14-2007, 11:50 PM
Thanks Joe. You got a good strong team to build upon. Hold your head high...you hung strong with the big dogs.

BlackFlagg
06-14-2007, 11:55 PM
Thanks.. very generous of you. Classy Cavs fan. :clap

baseline bum
06-15-2007, 12:09 AM
James will be taking the Cavs to many more NBA Finals. It not y'all's time right now, but it's not far off. Watching LeBron is like seeing Magic 20 years ago. There's no way he doesn't bring some hardware to Cleveland.

judaspriestess
06-15-2007, 12:39 AM
Thank you, my only wish, the fans at the game should have not booed the Spurs. When the Spurs won in NYC, they were applauded.

ggoose25
06-15-2007, 12:43 AM
you know, I'm going to be going for LeBron out of the East every year. That guy will win at least one.

peskypesky
06-15-2007, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the post. It's rare to come across a good loser these days.

That being said, the Cavs were just outclassed. From the coach on down, they couldn't compete with a proven team like the Spurs. Y'all need to fire your coach and try to get another player who can create. I do wonder what his series woulda been like if Larry Hughes had been healthy, but I don't think it would've changed the outcome.

Congrats for coming back and beating Detroit 4 straight. That's huge. That takes balls and determination.

As someone who watched the Spurs fall short for two decades (from 1979 until 1999), I feel your pain.

Keep you chin up and we'll see you next year!

trueD
06-15-2007, 01:05 AM
Thank you, my only wish, the fans at the game should have not booed the Spurs. When the Spurs won in NYC, they were applauded.
Cavs fans are young yet, first Finals, you know.... (GAWD, how does that feel? :lol )

This thread gives me goosebumps, there's nothing like good sportsmanship, way to go Cavs fan.

KidCongo
06-15-2007, 01:15 AM
I'll put my congrats in here from a cavs fan.

Great play over these finals and let's hope for spurs and cavs to meet again down the road once we get some shooting practice this off-season.

makedamnsure
06-15-2007, 01:16 AM
gracias!!! and you have learned from the best. i see lebron taking you guys over the hump in a few years, no doubt.

Fernando TD21
06-15-2007, 01:33 AM
Thanks! Now there are 3 Cavs fans I like:

I'll put my congrats in here from a cavs fan.

Great play over these finals and let's hope for spurs and cavs to meet again down the road once we get some shooting practice this off-season.

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/24/fullj.getty-74165826cc026_nba_finals_ga_8_58_16_pm.jpg

whottt
06-15-2007, 01:35 AM
Thanks.

Congrats to CavFan on having LeBron...he is a great one, and he will leave his mark. I really like LeBron and the classy way he handles himself. Never trashes his teamates or his opponents, never makes excuses...

Awesome player and you guys are lucky to have him.

Like base said...now is not your time, but soon it will be(just after the Spurs pull off a threepeat :smokin).

ata
06-15-2007, 03:27 AM
Thanks!
I hope your management will be smart and lucky enough to build solid supporting cast for King James. You have all possibilities to build dynasty.

Avitus1
06-15-2007, 03:55 AM
Thanks

mathbzh
06-15-2007, 04:01 AM

I hope you will have a better team next season and we will face you in the finals (Spurs in 6 :cooldevil ).

raspsa
06-15-2007, 04:25 AM
This has been a special year for the Cavs; I honestly thought that the Spurs Detroit would meet Detroit in the Finals but ot wasn't to be.
Unluke a lot of other posters, I don't concede that the Cavs will repeat as EC champions next season. The series exposed some major flaws of LBJ and the team that need to be addressed. Anyway, congratulations for making the finals.

Nbadan
06-15-2007, 04:30 AM
Would somebody get Mike Brown Avery Johnson's phone #. He didn't have a clue.