PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Sequ thread?

RC's Boss
06-15-2007, 12:56 AM
Tony won the MVP and you didn't even start a thread proclaiming his greatness???? :madrun :madrun :madrun ... Fuck it, I'll do it.... To the future Mr. Longoria, the greatest PG on the greatest team :toast Now get in the kitchen and make me some damn pie! :drunk :smokin

SequSpur
06-15-2007, 12:58 AM
I think there is one below.. I got home late and didn't want to start topics that are already here.. :lol

I also didn't want to chastise the nonbelievers either. :)

This is a night for everyone... I just cruised down Culebra twice and there are people lining the streets out there with flags and banners celebrating...

I hope everyone stays safe.

RC's Boss
06-15-2007, 01:05 AM
Damn I wish I lived in SA right now. But I discussed w/ the family and I will definately make the 4 hour trip over the weekend. Schlitterbahn on Saturday (or one of the amusement parks) and a drunken, hollering, obnoxious fool on Sunday. I'm feel like pissing my britches!

Leetonidas
06-15-2007, 01:08 AM
I think there is one below.. I got home late and didn't want to start topics that are already here.. :lol

I also didn't want to chastise the nonbelievers either. :)

This is a night for everyone... I just cruised down Culebra twice and there are people lining the streets out there with flags and banners celebrating...

I hope everyone stays safe.
If you drove by Myers Elementary than you probably saw me and two of my friends standing in front of the church with our Spurs stuff.

SequSpur
06-15-2007, 01:15 AM
If you drove by Myers Elementary than you probably saw me and two of my friends standing in front of the church with our Spurs stuff.

hmmm.. i am not sure where that is... i drove from 410 to Westover Hills.