PDA

View Full Version : Finley, Oberto, Vaughn, Elson...

BeerIsGood!
06-15-2007, 12:57 AM
Welcome to the Celebration baby!!!!!!

:toast

I'm not even thinking of next season for a couple of months. I'm celebrating this in style. Let the FUN begin!!

http://www.thekirkwoodgroup.com/images/bottles/spirits/HerraduraAnejo.jpg +

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/wp0607_finalsb_1200.jpg

judaspriestess
06-15-2007, 01:08 AM
Congratulations to all the players and to these guys. What a sweet feeling it must be for them.

FromWayDowntown
06-15-2007, 01:14 AM
Last season -- or even at the beginning of these playoffs -- who would have figured that at the end of a clinching game in the Finals, Fabricio Oberto would be on the floor and making GIGANTIC plays during that stint?

baseline bum
06-15-2007, 01:17 AM
You got good taste bro. I just took a celebratory shot of that exact bottle out of my "me vale madre" shot glass. :lol

Spurminator
06-15-2007, 01:18 AM
Oberto was a legendary secret weapon this postseason.

BeerIsGood!
06-15-2007, 01:22 AM
You got good taste bro. I just took a celebratory shot of that exact bottle out of my "me vale madre" shot glass. :lol

:tu That makes two of us.

And right now it tastes sweeter than it has tasted in 2 years.

Dex
06-15-2007, 01:32 AM
Last season -- or even at the beginning of these playoffs -- who would have figured that at the end of a clinching game in the Finals, Fabricio Oberto would be on the floor and making GIGANTIC plays during that stint?

:tu

I said the exact same thing during the 4th.

Oberto couldn't even make it off the bench last seasion, and this guy was a rock during that shakey forth quarter. Those easy baskets came during a time when nothing else was coming very easy, and I still say nothing broke the Cavs spirit more than seeing that big, slow sasquatch dropping it in the basket from point blank range.

The Argentine Connection was huge this game. Oberto earned that ring as much as anybody else this year.

Darkwaters
06-15-2007, 01:40 AM
With so much talk about Finley getting his ring I'm glad that Vaughn got one too. Vaughn has been in this league a long time as well and never has so much as sniffed the finals trophy. Props to him.