PDA

View Full Version : The Piston Nation Salutes The World Champions

GOBLUEADAM
06-15-2007, 01:31 AM
Well, I finally got my password to work, after it wouldn't allow me back all season! First of all, highest congrats to all you loyal San Antonio fans! The Spurs still do it the RIGHT WAY!

Spur fans, I must appoligize to you, the Spurs, the NBA, the world , for our team to allow this garbage, known as the Cleveland Cadavers, into the finals!
They unfortunately brought into the world as we like to call it, DOLLAR STORE/PIGS IN SLOP BASKETBALL! Can you find it in your hearts to forgive the Pistons? We were supposed to be there with you guys, making history, and showing the world, what great fundamental, TEAM, basketball is all about! We were supposed to be giving the world another great 7 game series, but instead, we got crap, and Lebron and guys from the Cleveland YMCA. And you guys got a 4th title out of it!

Incase you didn't know, here's the reason why you beat the Cadavers so easy! They didn't hate you! You see, almost the entire state of Ohio hates EVERYTHING from the State of Michigan, because of some little college football rivalry. They have a running clock, from the second they walked off the field or court, until they meet our teams again! They even have a song called, "We don't give a damn, about the whole state of Michigan"! Their entire crowd had Beat Detroit shirts on, as they chanted, DETROIT SUCKS!They hit a new low when they changed our famous DETROIT BASKETBALL chant to Detroit Sucks B@lls! And they did it infront of kids! They put all their hate, their hearts and souls, into beating us! And when it came time to playing a real team, the Spurs had something the Pistons didn't, shots that didn't roll or bounce out! Cleveland played the same style against you, but your shots dropped!

So on behalf of the entire Piston's nation we salute you, SAN ANTONIO SPURS, THE 2007 NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS! The team who took the garbage out! So wash off the slop from Cleveland, and enjoy that championship!

P.S. Shhhh! Did you hear that? You could almost hear the workers in downtown Cleveland, taking all the Witness signs down! But if you listen closer, you can hear all the wonderful Spurs fans, jumping into the Riverwalk in celebration! And if you really listen, you hear all those hateful Cav fans, who are still wearing their Beat Detroit shirts, jumping from the window into the lake, from their USUAL rooms down at the HEARTBREAK HOTEL! Hey Cav fans, you showed your ass, when your fans at the Q decided to boo the Spurs as they recieved their championship trophy! Well, at least you got to see what somebody looks like when they win a title and a trophy! 1-9-6-4!
Dispite my team going down, the Spurs put a smile on the face of a Detroit Bad Boy! CONGRATS AGAIN TO THE SPURS!

dg7md
06-15-2007, 01:33 AM
Thanks, I was pulling for the Pistons all the way, my second team for sure.

Ohio sucks, none of their sports teams in any sport will ever do a thing. Sorry Cavs fans possibly reading this, but I appreciate some of your class but we get troll stuff in here all the time and it irritates the hell out of me. Let me celebrate our win!:toast

Pistons fans didn't do any of that college football garbage on your floor to the Cavs, but yet the Cavs fans did it to the Pistons...

Pistons/Spurs next year? :smokin If the Pistons make sure Dice and Billups stay, and they get a quality starting center they are right back there as the best in the east for sure.

judaspriestess
06-15-2007, 01:37 AM
Cleveland Cadavers :lol

It's going to be hard to forgive the Pistons but apology accepted. I sooo would have prefered the Pistons. Wasn't the 2005 Finals incredible. Although the Pistons eventually lost to the Spurs, damn that was a series for the ages. To bad the casual fan will never know because of their ignorance.

I will say I am PISSED off at the Calves for not putting up a fucking fight and ruining my trip plans to San Antonio for the celebration. I made preparations for next week, not this freaking weekend. Getting a flight to SA on Sunday will be a total bitch now.

Johnny RIngo
06-15-2007, 01:41 AM
Pistons would have been a better Finals matchup. It's too bad Flip Saunders finds a way to screw up every championship calibre team.

JamStone
06-15-2007, 01:48 AM
Spurs suck! Astericked!!!!!!

I tease ... congrats Spurs. What a great decade for the city of San Antonio, the Spurs organization, all Spurs fans everywhere, and most importantly Eva Longoria. Couldn't have won the fourth one without her.

Ok, sincerely though ... great team, great fans. You guys should be very proud and enjoy it. Wish the Pistons could have been the team to also be going for FOUR.

nkdlunch
thanku thanku

GOBLUEADAM
I almost forgot to add, that the Cavs wanted not only were obsessed to beat the Pistons, but to be the Pistons! Their owner, was best friends with our owner, and was a Piston season ticket holder. He is our current master sponser with Rock Financial. And when he bought the Cavs, he took a lot of staff from Detroit, the Palace of Auburn Hills, borrowed all of our entertainment and treatment style for the fans, and even fired their PA guy, to find a guy that sounded like our John Mason. That was not the problem. They came over to our message boards, and pulled a Jordan, Pipen, Phil Jackson attack, and crapped on everything the Pistons had accomplished, while they had NO HISTORY OF WINNING ANYTHING! They curse, they spit, they lower you down to their level, and tell you your no good. Basically, we were dealing with people who just figured out how fully use a crayon, and who really needed a check in at the Phonics lab! But when the refs wouldn't give the them any calls for KING JAMES, like they did against us, the San Antonio Spurs showed the world that Cleveland's King, HAD NO CLOTHES ON! David Stern fixed our series after game three, and look what it got him! And couldn't tell that he really wanted not to give your hard working team, that trophy?

Leetonidas
06-15-2007, 01:51 AM
I don't think you'll hear any Spurs fan (or anyone in their right mind for that matter) jumping in the Riverwalk...EVER. :lol

But thanks for the compliments. Class act, man. :toast

JamStone
06-15-2007, 01:52 AM
Dan Gilbert was best friends with Bill Davidson??? They're like 40 years apart in age. I think they were friendly, but best friends?

I want to buy Hoopczar a beer.

GOBLUEADAM
06-15-2007, 01:56 AM
EssaySpur1001, you guys will be glad to hear, that Detroit now has an actual RIVERWALK! But it's filled with loyal Piston fans, in their jerseys, FISHING! WE'RE STILL KICKING OURSELVES! But at least nobody that looks like Sideshow Bob, and named Varajeo is flopping on that walk! CAN SOMEBODY THROW THAT JERK OUT OF THE LEAGUE!

Darkwaters
06-15-2007, 01:56 AM
God bless!

makedamnsure
06-15-2007, 02:07 AM
if it wasn't us, i would've hoped it was you. thanks piston fans!

Switchman
06-15-2007, 02:16 AM
I respect the Pistons' game. Hope you guys make it back and take out the bulls next year.

RIP CITY
06-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Congratulations to the Spurs, another great year. Tim Duncan is an All-Time great, Greatest Power Forward Ever, Top 10 Player Ever, best player in the NBA today.

Tony Parker is becoming a great Point Guard, and was well deserving of the Finals MVP.

Manu Ginobili, was great in the game tonight, and is a born winner. He just has a knack for making the big plays at the end of games, in the big moments.

Bruce Bowen is the best defender in basketball, and has an underrated impact on the court. He is one of the best perimeter defenders ever.

Really happy for Michael Finley, I have always been a fan of his since he was a rookie in Phoenix. He played great in the first 3 rounds of the Playoffs, and was a man on a mission. He hit some pretty big shots thru out the Playoffs.

I was hoping the Pistons could get that rematch this year, but I am glad the Spurs won if we didn't.

JROLLA
06-15-2007, 02:24 AM
I signed up here strictly to congratulate all the Spurs fans. If it's not the Pistons in the Finals, I'm rooting for the spurs. Come over the the Pistons.com forums sometime in the off-season we could use some more great posters.

This Bud's for you San Antonio!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h8/kuanby/squre-pics/budweiser.jpg

GOBLUEADAM
06-15-2007, 02:27 AM
Hey Rip City! Maybe, just maybe, this Spurs defeat of the Lebrons, can keep the Jeannie in the bottle for a few more years! Our problem here Spurs fans, is that our local media is trying to influence Joe Dumars to break up the team! We just need a recharge, a tweek, and refs who don't carry out a year long personal TECHNICAL FEST FILLED vendetta on one team. If you thought what Joey Crawford did to Duncan was bad, try it against your team for 82 games plus the playoffs! They still haven't forgiven us for defeating and destroying Stern's LA Fakers in 2004! But as long as Stern is going have his grayshirted stormtroopers holding us by the shorts, the rematch may never happen! He is still pushing Lebron, Wade, Nash, and Kobe, the superstars, over the time tested, always comes out on top, TEAM-FUNDAMENTAL BASKETBALL! There is no way in hell Cleveland should've been there now, but they had A LOT OF HELP!

And good to see you too JROLLA! And the Beer was a great touch!
Duncan got Joey Crawford to go fishing, but can you guys help us with Salvatore, Danny Crawford, Joe Forte, and Angry Jack Nies?

Louie Vega
06-15-2007, 02:27 AM
It definitely should have been the Pistons instead of the Cavs vs Spurs in the Finals!

judaspriestess
06-15-2007, 02:30 AM
I signed up here strictly to congratulate all the Spurs fans. If it's not the Pistons in the Finals, I'm rooting for the spurs. Come over the the Pistons.com forums sometime in the off-season we could use some more great posters.

This Bud's for you San Antonio!

Thanks for the invite. I will definitley do that.

phyzik
06-15-2007, 02:30 AM
Take note Suns, Mavs, Cavs, Jazz, anyone and everyone......... This is what respect is.

The Detroit announcer needs to go though, thats so fufufufufufufufucking last 5 years ago :lol

JROLLA
06-15-2007, 02:34 AM
The Detroit announcer needs to go though, thats so fufufufufufufufucking last 5 years ago :lol

OO see we were cool until that comment. Now we have issues. HAHA J/K. It could be worse we could have the Heat's announcer who takes 3 minutes to finish a word.

"DWAYANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE
WADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Leetonidas
06-15-2007, 02:39 AM
I don't see how anyone could dislike Mason. He's awesome. He really pumps up the crowd. There's not a single damn Spurs fan who'd rather have Stan Kelly's girly ass over Mason.

JROLLA
06-15-2007, 02:47 AM
I don't see how anyone could dislike Mason. He's awesome. He really pumps up the crowd. There's not a single damn Spurs fan who'd rather have Stan Kelly's girly ass over Mason.

Yea, I really dig Mason. He's not to ridiculous and doesn't come off like he's trying to hard.

GOBLUEADAM
06-15-2007, 02:51 AM
But did you see what they did at the Q for a PA guy! They have two! They have a regular guy do the game stuff, and some guy WITH STRONG LUNGS, screaming his Cavaliers off to get the crowd going! But when the guy got up on his chair, grabbed the rope hanging of the flame throwing scoreboard, and swung across the arena with a Cavs flag, I THOUGHT HE WENT TOO FAR! Wink, wink!

And how do you get rid of a Cav fan, BEAT THEM IN THE NBA FINALS!
You guys left nothing but DNA!

GOBLUEADAM
06-15-2007, 03:03 AM
I now understand why Tony Parker was the MVP! EVA! Is she pregnant yet or does that happen between now and the parade?