PDA

View Full Version : Amy Duncan Expecting!!!!

The Red Hood
06-15-2007, 01:50 AM
:toast Congrats to Tim and Amy and Sidney I hope she has a Boy!

Kori Ellis
06-15-2007, 01:51 AM
Old news :lol

THE SIXTH MAN
06-15-2007, 01:53 AM
I saw the interview Tim did with Steven A. Smith. He said he's not going to Tony's wedding because Amy is expecting and he's not going to leave her alone. Congrats big fella!

MI21
06-15-2007, 01:53 AM
I want Tony Parker to make babies, so the Spurs can always have such an incredible Parker in the team :)

RC's Boss
06-15-2007, 01:54 AM
I saw the interview Tim did with Steven A. Smith. He said he's not going to Tony's wedding because Amy is expecting and he's not going to leave her alone. Congrats big fella!
Damn he's going to miss Tony's bachelor party w/ all that exotic French poontang :depressed

The Red Hood
06-15-2007, 01:57 AM
Old news :lol

NOW NOW :nope no need to be an ass

Kori Ellis
06-15-2007, 01:58 AM
NOW NOW :nope no need to be an ass

I was joking, thus the laughing face. But there's been multiple threads about it in the last few months.

Admidave50
06-15-2007, 02:07 AM
Damn he's going to miss Tony's bachelor party w/ all that exotic French poontang :depressed

What's "poontang"? you mean "putain"? lol

The Red Hood
06-15-2007, 02:17 AM
I was joking, thus the laughing face. But there's been multiple threads about it in the last few months.

Oh sorry I don't spend most of my life on Spurs talk so I would not know :lol but I am just joking, thus the laughing face

Kori Ellis
06-15-2007, 02:20 AM
Oh sorry I don't spend most of my life on Spurs talk so I would not know :lol but I am just joking, thus the laughing face

I'm not sure why you are acting like a dick to me in every thread and I don't even know who you are. But I've quickly grown tired of you. Watch yourself, or you won't last here long.

Phil Hellmuth
06-15-2007, 02:21 AM
Red Hood grow some skin and lighten up.

RC's Boss
06-26-2007, 10:23 AM
What's "poontang"? you mean "putain"? lol
Putain?????? Uh, no.. I MEANT POONTANG. Never heard of he phrase puntain :rolleyes

Sec24Row7
06-26-2007, 10:27 AM
Anyone want to bet on what she is going to have?

:bling :angel

RC's Boss
06-26-2007, 10:33 AM
triplets... Timetia, Timara, and Timothy Theodore Jr.

leemajors
06-26-2007, 10:34 AM
poutine is quite tasty.

TMTTRIO
06-26-2007, 10:34 AM
What I heard is that Tim and Amy are having a boy. So now all we need is a baby Manu and baby Parker and we'll have our team for the future :p: :lol
Speaking of Tony's wedding I wonder if any of Tony's teammates are going. Tim's not and I know that Manu said he probably wasn't going. Bruce just had a baby so I wonder if he's going to go or if any of the other teammates are going to go?

Kori Ellis
06-26-2007, 10:38 AM
I think Michael Finley and a couple other players were talking about it - so I think they are going.

MajorMike
06-26-2007, 10:39 AM

In the SAS interview Kori refered to, I would swear Tim said, "Unfortunately, no. We have a boy on the way, so we will be staying home."

Sec24Row7
06-26-2007, 10:53 AM
He said "Little One" or something to that effect...

duncan228
06-26-2007, 10:55 AM
I just saw that SAS interview again today.
Duncan said "little one."

2:24 mark in video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCP4jc5OJcA

Viva Las Espuelas
06-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Red Hood grow some skin and lighten up.i think everyone on this site needs to lighten up. from the top to bottom. i've noticed the stuffiness in here the past few weeks.

ploto
06-26-2007, 01:42 PM

I will- if I get to choose first. :D

florige
06-26-2007, 02:27 PM

You need to chill some red, Kori calls the shots here.

greens
06-26-2007, 03:19 PM
What I heard is that Tim and Amy are having a boy. So now all we need is a baby Manu and baby Parker and we'll have our team for the future :p: :lol
Speaking of Tony's wedding I wonder if any of Tony's teammates are going. Tim's not and I know that Manu said he probably wasn't going. Bruce just had a baby so I wonder if he's going to go or if any of the other teammates are going to go?

Yeah, I definitely heard Michael Finley say that he was going for sure...Too bad Tim can't come. I'd also imagine that Bruce would probably stay with his newborn baby at home too...

As for Manu, here is a recent message from him on his official site...I think he says that he is going to the wedding. But my Spanish is not perfect. So if anyone who does speak Spanish can verify:

Por supuesto que después de ganar el título disfruto muchísimo más de ellos y de las vacaciones que empezaré en unas horas. No sé adónde iremos, no es fácil hacer reservaciones de avión y de hotel de un día para otro. Seguramente buscaré una playa y después iremos a Buenos Aires y a Bahía Blanca para seguir gozando con los amigos. Además, voy a pasar mi cumpleaños –y el de Many– en familia, como pocas veces en los últimos años porque tenía que concentrarme con la selección. Por todo esto es muy difícil, como conté ayer, que vaya al casamiento de Tony Parker y Eva Longoria, el 7 del mes próximo, en París. Ya voy a tomar avión para algún lugar donde haya playas, después bajaré a la Argentina, y tendría que subir a Francia enseguida. La verdad estoy bastante harto de tanto avión.

Summers
06-26-2007, 04:32 PM
I think (and my Spanish is not great) he's saying he and his family are already making vacation plans for visiting family and his birthday because this is his first time off in a long time, so he's not sure he can make it. I don't know what the last sentence says.

xamila rey
06-26-2007, 06:22 PM
in the last sentence he says that he is tired of being in a airplane all the time

bdictjames
06-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Duncan and Manu not making it to Parker's wedding? Hell even Jordan is coming Manu and Tim should make plans even just to attend about an hour of the ceremony!!

SpursWoman
06-26-2007, 06:48 PM
Duncan and Manu not making it to Parker's wedding? Hell even Jordan is coming Manu and Tim should make plans even just to attend about an hour of the ceremony!!

You know it's going to be in Paris, right? Isn't that like 12 hours on plane each way? :lol

exstatic
06-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Dude, it's in fucking France. You can't just "go for an hour". It's at least a 7-8 hour plane ride, then there's jet lag.

greens
06-26-2007, 06:53 PM

The thing is that Amy is about to have a baby really soon. So I can see why Duncan can't just go all the way to France during this time while Amy is at home. She might go into labor at any moment.

And regarding Manu. He really wants to see his family in Argentina...he hadn't seen them in a long time. This is what I understand from his following sentence:
Ya voy a tomar avión para algún lugar donde haya playas, después bajaré a la Argentina, y tendría que subir a Francia enseguida. La verdad estoy bastante harto de tanto avión.

He says that he'll take a plane to some place where there are beaches, then he'll go to Argentina, then he'd have to come to France right away. And he says that truthfully it's a lot of traveling on a plane...(you'd have to keep in mind that he'd spend a whole year traveling on a plane back and forth)

So I don't think he actually says that he will not go. I think he means that it would be difficult but he's still taking his time in seeing if he can make it.

Michael Jordan is coming to Tony's wedding???

bdictjames
06-26-2007, 06:54 PM
But still, its for Tony. They basically owe Tony one championship.

You guys dont have to be so mean, I see the point. And about MJ, I think he is, I swear I read it somewhere.

exstatic
06-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Pointing out that it's on another continent and 7 timezones away is mean? And with your "go for an hour" comment, I really thought you DIDN'T know. :lmao

easjer
06-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Brent Barry and his wife are going, per his Finals blog.

Amy is having a boy according to all rumors. It's sort of sad that Timmy and Manu aren't going to the wedding, but hey, that's life. It happens when you have an out of town wedding, especially one in a foreign country. That's a lot of travel for people, and folks who plan weddings like that generally expect that some folks will be unable to accommodate that.

ploto
06-26-2007, 10:12 PM
They didn't all go to Manu's wedding- so what's the big deal?

ObiwanGinobili
06-26-2007, 10:18 PM
they don;t see enough of each other? they have to escew family and hop across an ocean for a wedding?
they arn't girlfriends.

greens
06-27-2007, 03:20 AM
They didn't all go to Manu's wedding- so what's the big deal?

Just curious...who did go to Manu's wedding? Which Spurs players?

Kori Ellis
06-27-2007, 03:46 AM
Just curious...who did go to Manu's wedding? Which Spurs players?

I don't think any of them. Well Fabricio, but he wasn't a Spur yet.

greens
06-27-2007, 04:17 AM
I don't think any of them. Well Fabricio, but he wasn't a Spur yet.

Yeah, I'd also assume that not a lot of them went...since it was a very small ceremony and in Argentina...according to what I had heard. But I might be wrong.

I do remember reading that Manu really wanted a private ceremony...so it's nothing like what kind of wedding Tony/Eva will have...theirs will be huge.

Kori Ellis
06-27-2007, 04:26 AM
I do remember reading that Manu really wanted a private ceremony...so it's nothing like what kind of wedding Tony/Eva will have...theirs will be huge.

Well extravagant, but not necessarily that huge of guest list - something around 150-200 people I think. I know people who have had over 750 people at their wedding:lol

aaronstampler
06-27-2007, 05:39 AM
But still, its for Tony. They basically owe Tony one championship.

You guys dont have to be so mean, I see the point. And about MJ, I think he is, I swear I read it somewhere.

They owe Tony one championship? OMFG. Now I've read everything. :pctoss

romain.star
06-27-2007, 05:56 AM

blah blah blah... here it goes again... just STFU and kiss tony's ass for me please

spursfan09
06-27-2007, 07:22 AM

:rolleyes
ofcourse you would be the one to point this out and disagree... so expected of you.