PDA

View Full Version : So...Parker>Kobe?

whottt
06-15-2007, 03:05 AM
3 rings apiece, partnered with a bigman...

Only one has a finals MVP.

The other? Well he kind of shot his team out of a title the last time around.

JROLLA
06-15-2007, 03:08 AM
I wouldn't go that Far. Horry has 7 rings, that doesn't make him better than Michael Jordan.

whottt
06-15-2007, 03:12 AM
I wouldn't go that Far. Horry has 7 rings, that doesn't make him better than Michael Jordan.

If he had more finals MVPs than Jordan...it damn sure might.

Admidave50
06-15-2007, 03:13 AM
got this idea from the french article?? haha

Nbadan
06-15-2007, 03:17 AM
ummm...no.

whottt
06-15-2007, 03:18 AM
got this idea from the french article?? haha

;)

JROLLA
06-15-2007, 03:18 AM
If he had more finals MVPs than Jordan...it damn sure might.

That's true, when Kobe won his Rings Shaq was still in his prime and at that time there was know one stopping him, especially know one in the East back then. If Kobe played with Shaq now, he would get the MVP of the Finals if it came to that, just like Wade did.

mikekim
06-15-2007, 03:19 AM
I like Tony more than Kobe :)

whottt
06-15-2007, 03:22 AM
That's true, when Kobe won his Rings Shaq was still in his prime and at that time there was know one stopping him, especially know one in the East back then. If Kobe played with Shaq now, he would get the MVP of the Finals if it came to that, just like Wade did.

Yeah but Duncan is still in his prime....and this was probably his best post season ever. Parker is a force....he might just be the best finisher in the NBA now. Dude scored more points in the paint that Shaq did last year...Kobe's never even approached that....and he had a bigman drawing just as much attention as Duncan does.

Switchman
06-15-2007, 03:22 AM
Kobe is a cancer.

whottt
06-15-2007, 03:24 AM
The thing is...if anyone could have hit the side of a barn tonight, Parker would have had about 15 assists to go with his points.

JROLLA
06-15-2007, 03:26 AM
I understand your going to go with your guy that's fine. I still would take Kobe, that's not to take anything away from what Parker did, he was amazing.

Infamous
06-15-2007, 03:28 AM
lol no way in hell is Parker better than Kobe..when Parker does a falling away jumpshot in the face of a big man he calls it a "KOBE BRYANT MOVE" just see the all-star game thats how rare it is for him..while Kobe is known for that. come on he has the ultimate fadeaway shot no one has been able to hit that consistently since MJ. he has the unstoppable drive, plus he's an All-NBA first team on the offensive end, AND on the defensive end. not trying to take anything away from Parker, he gets into the paint at will and his jumpshot just inside the arc is automatic, but hes a set jump shooter, he doesnt quite have the fadeaway or the three point shot yet. he isn't a complete player..get real..hop off parker, and stop being biased.

whottt
06-15-2007, 03:32 AM
Parker has always had a 3 point shot...a better one than Kobe. He just stopped shooting them a couple of years ago.

Infamous
06-15-2007, 03:34 AM
Parker has always had a 3 point shot...a better one than Kobe. He just stopped shooting them a couple of years ago.

you reply with an absurd comment..Kobe>Parker

whottt
06-15-2007, 03:38 AM
Check his 3 shooting numbers from his first 3 years in the league...and check them from this season as well.

I'll give Kobe the fadeaway, I'll give that he is more consistently dominant...

But he's not a better finisher, as efficient of a shooter(even when he had Shaq to draw attention)...Kobe is probably more talented defensively, but Parker consitently tries to play D harder, and he's no slouch on D himself...he was the best defender against AI and Nash, even though Bowen drew most of the minutes.

There is nothing ridiculous about my comments...it's a discussion with some merit now...

Infamous
06-15-2007, 03:44 AM
Check his 3 shooting numbers from his first 3 years in the league...and check them from this season as well.

I'll give Kobe the fadeaway, I'll give that he is more consistently dominant...

But he's not a better finisher, as efficient of a shooter(even when he had Shaq to draw attention)...Kobe is probably more talented defensively, but Parker consitently tries to play D harder, and he's no slouch on D himself...he was the best defender against AI and Nash, even though Bowen drew most of the minutes.

There is nothing ridiculous about my comments...it's a discussion with some merit now...

well of course its going to be a good percentage he doesn't attempt many..he attempts like one three per five games ESPECIALLY during the regular season..but in the finals he attempted more, and he airballs alot of his three point shot attempts as well.

Parker isnt even recognized for his D, i never see him frustrating his man..imagine if he would have guarded Deron Williams as long as Bowen guarded him..and that goes for AI, Melo, Nash and LeBron as well..they would have went off on him if he was the only defender they had to worry about. Kobe can lock down most star perimeter players on any given night.

mathbzh
06-15-2007, 03:50 AM
No disrespect for Tony but he is not at Kobe level... yet.

whottt
06-15-2007, 03:52 AM
well of course its going to be a good percentage he doesn't attempt many..he attempts like one three per five games ESPECIALLY during the regular season..but in the finals he attempted more, and he airballs alot of his three point shot attempts as well.

Parker isnt even recognized for his D, i never see him frustrating his man..imagine if he would have guarded Deron Williams as long as Bowen guarded him..and that goes for AI, Melo, Nash and LeBron as well..they would have went off on him if he was the only defender they had to worry about. Kobe can lock down most star perimeter players on any given night.

Ok Lakerfan...I'll let you have your moral victory for now, since you are willing to fight this hard for it.

Just be sure to be here next year....Parker is still getting better.

This biggest difference between he and Kobe is not talent, old foot...it's media hype.

whottt
06-15-2007, 03:53 AM
No disrespect for Tony but he is not at Kobe level... yet.

If by level you mean he plays in SA and Kobe plays in LA...I agree.

Infamous
06-15-2007, 04:05 AM
Ok Lakerfan...I'll let you have your moral victory for now, since you are willing to fight this hard for it.

Just be sure to be here next year....Parker is still getting better.

This biggest difference between he and Kobe is not talent, old foot...it's media hype.

fight hard for it? lol fighting hard for what? i'm just trying to back Kobe up and explain to your close minded head why Kobe is greater than Parker, but its hard with you being all over Parker and making some stupid ass biased comments when you're dead wrong..lol. and yea i'll be here next year, lakers and spurs are going to face off in the playoffs next year.

the biggest difference is media hype? how many game winning shots has tony parker hit? how many times has he been on All-NBA first team? what about All-NBA defensive first team? how many times has he been an All-Star MVP? I've never seen Tim Duncan foul out and see Tony Parker take over in an overtime IN THE FINALS. i can go on & on..but it's clear that you're an idiot who can't admit things when everyone knows its true.

and Tony Parker is one of the luckiest guys..he came into the NBA on a championship team with one of the best players since Jordans era came to an end. he hasn't proved he can be a force without half his supporting cast.

whottt
06-15-2007, 04:15 AM
Oh...I think Tony is easily capable of missing the playoffs and getting his ass fucking kicked out of the first round annually, without Duncan....just like Kobe, without Shaq.

Tony actually has stepepd up in OT's without Duncan, and he has hit game winners.

He doesn't take as many as Kobe does.

Go ahead and call me some more names....that'll stop the sinking.

Infamous
06-15-2007, 04:29 AM
Oh...I think Tony is easily capable of missing the playoffs and getting his ass fucking kicked out of the first round annually, without Duncan....just like Kobe, without Shaq.

Tony actually has stepepd up in OT's without Duncan, and he has hit game winners.
He doesn't take as many as Kobe does.

Go ahead and call me some more names....that'll stop the sinking.

name me some then.

Johnny RIngo
06-15-2007, 04:33 AM
Kobe's a better player than Parker. Props to Parker for stepping it up in the playoffs but Timmy's the best player on the team.

One of Nash's MVPs belongs to Bryant. The other one belongs to Shaq. Nash is probably the most overrated, overhyped star in the league. The Phoenix media's done wonders for his career.

Infamous
06-15-2007, 04:35 AM
Kobe's a better player than Parker. Props to Parker for stepping it up in the playoffs but Timmy's the best player on the team.

One of Nash's MVPs belongs to Bryant. The other one belongs to Shaq. Nash is probably the most overrated, overhyped star in the league. The Phoenix media's done wonders for his career.

Yeah 2006 MVP belonged to Kobe, averagaing 35.4 points and taking a young team into the playoffs..they lost in seven games but if Dirk can get it and get upset in the first round..then why not Kobe? MVP is a regular season award anyway.

clearly this whottts guy is the only guy who has his head stuck up so far Tony Parkers ass he cant admit Kobe>Parker easily.

whottt
06-15-2007, 04:37 AM
Look...the bottom line is that Kobe has done exactly jack shit without Shaq...., and Shaq has done shit without Kobe, and he could never beat Shaq out for a finals MVP...Shaq would always take it when it was time to decide. He'd earn it too.

I am pretty sure Duncan wanted to do that too, and truthfully both he and Manu made a good charge for it...

But Parker was the guy the Cavs's could not handle this entire series...he earned that finals MVP, alongside Duncan in his prime....Kobe couldn't do that.

You may not like what I am saying, my dear LakerFan...but you better get used to it, because you are going to be hearing it more, not less. I been backing Parker a long time...and he always makes me look smart.

Infamous
06-15-2007, 04:44 AM
Look...the bottom line is that Kobe has done exactly jack shit without Shaq...., and Shaq has done shit without Kobe, and he could never beat Shaq out for a finals MVP...Shaq would always take it when it was time to decide. He'd earn it too.

I am pretty sure Duncan wanted to do that too, and truthfully both he and Manu made a good charge for it...

But Parker was the guy the Cavs's could not handle this entire series...he earned that finals MVP, alongside Duncan in his prime....Kobe couldn't do that.

You may not like what I am saying, my dear LakerFan...but you better get used to it, because you are going to be hearing it more, not less. I been backing Parker a long time...and he always makes me look smart.

oh yea..because Duncan is as DOMINANT as Shaq on the OFFENSIVE end..right. if you have the highest scoring average in the finals you're pretty much gonna get it at least 90% of the time..if Parker had the same Shaq during the Lakers threepeat, Shaq would have WENT OFF on the Cavaliers probably averaging 30 and 20 on em and would have taken the Finals MVP EASILY..seriously who would have stopped him? Varejao? Big Z? gimme a break..

and you still didn't name some times where Parker stepped up in OT where Duncan fouled out and you didnt name a time where Parker hit a game winning shot..

Kobe>Parker..clearly you do not see it.

and did you just say "and Shaq has done shit without Kobe"?

Shaq won a championship without Kobe..

damn why even waste my time arguing with someone who makes ridiculous biased comments and can't even get his facts straight.

whottt
06-15-2007, 04:46 AM
27ppg on 57%>39ppg on 39%

Johnny RIngo
06-15-2007, 04:48 AM
Yeah 2006 MVP belonged to Kobe, averagaing 35.4 points and taking a young team into the playoffs..they lost in seven games but if Dirk can get it and get upset in the first round..then why not Kobe? MVP is a regular season award anyway.

clearly this whottts guy is the only guy who has his head stuck up so far Tony Parkers ass he cant admit Kobe>Parker easily.

Kobe's 2006 season was MVP worthy. The rape/scandal/trial is what held him back from winning it though. The NBA preferred to go with the nice-guy image with Nash despite Kobe being far more talented than the Canadian. Nash is really nothing more than a product of the Suns gimmick system. Replace Nash with Kobe and the Suns are a hell of a lot more dangerous. Better offensively and defensively.

whottt
06-15-2007, 04:49 AM
and did you just say "and Shaq has done shit without Kobe"?

Yes...as in contrast to, Kobe hasn't done shit without Shaq...

Do you get it LakerFan? Or do you continue to be proud of yourself for the self assking you just dealt?

Stick to the 80 point game and the string of 50 games...those are about the only thing Kobe's done that Parker hasn't.

romain.star
06-15-2007, 04:52 AM
parker is my favorite player (with manu) but hey... it's just pointless to compare tony and kobe...

whottt
06-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Teams that win 40 games don't produce MVP's....if they had given Kobe that MVP, the first round ass kicking he got would have compounded the one Dirk got this year...thus turning the MVP into an even bigger joke than it has become.

And Steve Nash is good btw....I gurantee you that if he snapped his fingers he'd have about 300 more NBA players begging to play with him than Kobe would.

Infamous
06-15-2007, 04:55 AM
Yes...as in contrast to, Kobe hasn't done shit without Shaq...

Do you get it LakerFan? Or do you continue to be proud of yourself for the self assking you just dealt?

Stick to the 80 point game and the string of 50 games...those are about the only thing Kobe's done that Parker hasn't.

even your fellow Spurs fans are saying its pointless to compare the two. you even know it, you keep ignoring half of what I'm saying and choosing to respond to one thing because everything I say is right and theres nothing you can say to it without making yourself look stupid like you've been doing.

Kobe>Parker unless your more in love with Parker than Eva Longoria is..then yea you might think Parker>Kobe..which is you.

Infamous
06-15-2007, 04:57 AM
Teams that win 40 games don't produce MVP's....if they had given Kobe that MVP, the first round ass kicking he got would have compounded the one Dirk got this year...thus turning the MVP into an even bigger joke than it has become.

And Steve Nash is good btw....I gurantee you that if he snapped his fingers he'd have about 300 more NBA players begging to play with him than Kobe would.

the MVP is a regular season award. the playoffs has nothing to do with it. damn you don't know shit about the NBA do you..

whottt
06-15-2007, 04:57 AM
even your fellow Spurs fans are saying its pointless to compare the two.
I'm smarter than they are...you don't realize it now, but you will in a few years when you've had this argument shoved thoroughly up your azzz and realize I was the first one that presented it to you.

you even know it, you keep ignoring half of what I'm saying and choosing to respond to one thing because everything I say is right and theres nothing you can say to it without making yourself look stupid like you've been doing.

Kobe>Parker unless your more in love with Parker than Eva Longoria is..then yea you might think Parker>Kobe..which is you.

What exactly has Kobe done without Shaq?
And Parker has the award that trumps All NBA, ALL NBA D etc(and I bet Kobe would agree with that, since he basically ran Shaq from LA under the misguided belief he would win one without him).

Johnny RIngo
06-15-2007, 04:58 AM

I don't see anything wrong with Kobe winning it. He had a great season and was easily the most dominant offensive player that year(something you can't say about either Dirk or Nash).

Nash tainted the MVP award. Not once but twice. Can't even play defense.

whottt
06-15-2007, 04:59 AM
the MVP is a regular season award. the playoffs has nothing to do with it. damn you don't know shit about the NBA do you..

Sure I do...I know for instance...how many times the regular season MVP has been bounced in the first round...

Infamous
06-15-2007, 05:00 AM
I'm smarter than they are...you don't realize it now, but you will in a few years when you've had this argument shoved thoroughly up your azzz and realize I was the first one that presented it to you.

What exactly has Kobe done without Shaq?
And Parker has the award that trumps All NBA, ALL NBA D etc(and I bet Kobe would agree with that, since he basically ran Shaq from LA under the misguided belief he would win one without him).

Kobe never ran Shaq out of L.A, it was revealed that Kobe went to Jerry Buss and told him to hang onto Shaq, but Buss didnt want to pay Shaq all that money and he decided he'd rather keep Kobe over Shaq. Kobe wanted Shaq to stay, he just didnt try to enforce it. you don't know anything, once again you've made yourself look dumb. you arent any smarter than anyone at these forums.

romain.star
06-15-2007, 05:04 AM
[QUOTE=whottt]I'm smarter than they are...you don't realize it now, but you will in a few years when you've had this argument shoved thoroughly up your azzz and realize I was the first one that presented it to you. QUOTE]

Whott is funny and i love him

GO FINLEY GO :lol

whottt
06-15-2007, 05:05 AM
I don't see anything wrong with Kobe winning it. He had a great season and was easily the most dominant offensive player that year(something you can't say about either Dirk or Nash).

You mean aside from the fact that Nash's team beat Kobe's....the year Kobe didn't miss the playoffs I mean...

Nash tainted the MVP award. Not once but twice. Can't even play defense.

Nash makes his teamates better...Kobe doesn't. End of argument.

If you put Nash on the Lakers...they'd be a better team with Nash...if you put Kobe on the Suns, they wouldn't. I don't care how good Kobe's D is. Lakers actually started out pretty good without Kobe this year....I don't know if the Suns have won a game Nash has missed in the last 3 years.

whottt
06-15-2007, 05:06 AM
Kobe never ran Shaq out of L.A, it was revealed that Kobe went to Jerry Buss and told him to hang onto Shaq, but Buss didnt want to pay Shaq all that money and he decided he'd rather keep Kobe over Shaq. Kobe wanted Shaq to stay, he just didnt try to enforce it. you don't know anything, once again you've made yourself look dumb. you arent any smarter than anyone at these forums.

LMAO...

Yeah...because Kobe was opting out, and he wanted Shaq, and they told him no.

Got it...you're a sharp one.

Infamous
06-15-2007, 05:12 AM

still waiting..

Johnny RIngo
06-15-2007, 05:15 AM
You mean aside from the fact that Nash's team beat Kobe's....the year Kobe didn't miss the playoffs I mean...

Nash makes his teamates better...Kobe doesn't. End of argument.

Nash has much better teammates: 2 other all stars, a defensive first team player, 6th man of the year, etc. He plays on a stacked team. Kobe's got Odom and a bunch of scrubs.

If you put Nash on the Lakers...they'd be a better team with Nash...if you put Kobe on the Suns, they wouldn't. I don't care how good Kobe's D is. Lakers actually started out pretty good without Kobe this year....I don't know if the Suns have won a game Nash has missed in the last 3 years.

Nash is overrated. He was an above average point guard on Dallas. Nothing's changed except the system. D'Antoni's gimmick Euroball has worked wonders for Nash's career though. He got two undeserved MVPs out of it. I'd love to see Nash try to get 11 apg passing it to the brick masters on the Lakers. Half those players can't even make open shots.

LA24
06-15-2007, 05:16 AM
First off, congrats on the championship.

2nd...Tony Parker is hell of a player.

But c'mon...he's not better than Kobe.
Ask any of the other 28 GM's in the League and
they'll take Kobe over Tony Parker. Hell, they'll probably
even take Kobe over Tony + Gino.

Kobe hasn't done crap w/out Shaq you say. Well,
Parker wouldn't even be in the playoffs w/out Duncan.

Put Parker on this year's Lakers team and they don't
even get into the playoffs. Put Kobe on the Spurs and he'd
probably get Finals MVP as well.

Also this 2007 Cavs are the WORST team to ever play
in the NBA finals. <It was a cakewalk for Tony>

And get back to me when Parker can lock a man down
on defense and also kill him on offense...and do that
consistently.

Once again...congrats on the 4th title.

LA24
06-15-2007, 05:17 AM
still waiting..

....crickets chirping...

whottt
06-15-2007, 05:19 AM
still waiting..

Because posting it will change your mind, right? ;)

Infamous
06-15-2007, 05:20 AM

saying a player did something when they've never done it is dumb..

whottt
06-15-2007, 05:21 AM
It's alright Lakerfans...I am just busting the cherry on this argument.

I applaud you both for still following basketball this late into the season..ya'll def aren't bandwaggoners if you are still diehard LA fans after the past few years, and still talking basketball this late in the season.

Just be prepared though...this argument is going to be had more frequently in the ensuing years.

Main reason being...it's a hell of a lot easier to compare Parker to Kobe than it is to compare Kobe and Duncan or Shaq and Kobe etc...

whottt
06-15-2007, 05:24 AM
Me?

I remember the first two games of the 04 WCSF...

When Kobe Bryant, Manu, Duncan, Shaq, Karl Malone and Gary Payton were all on the same court...

And Parker was the best player on the floor...so good that he accomplished the unheard of and actually pulled a double team on a pg out of Phil Jackson for the first time I can ever remember....and that, more than anything any other players did...was what swung that series back into LA's favor.

Just be ready...Parker's scoring at that high PCT is an extremely powerful weapon. There's a reason the coaches keep putting him on the AS team.

LA24
06-15-2007, 05:27 AM

Not really, because Kobe has done it much much more times, and in critical playoff game situations.

Plus there's not one NBA player, coach, gm, and nba fan (outside of SA) that would think Parker is a better player. This alone should seal the deal.

romain.star
06-15-2007, 05:29 AM
btw whottt... why do you compare TP to Kobe?

LA24
06-15-2007, 05:30 AM
It's alright Lakerfans...I am just busting the cherry on this argument.

I applaud you both for still following basketball this late into the season...

People say the ratings suck. But hey...I'm in LA...I'm a Laker fan...and I was watching the Finals. :lol

I was rootin' for the spurs. Cuz I wanted everyone to realized how weak the eastern conference is. And plus I can't have no Lebron James winning a ring.
That's not good for Kobe. :p:

timvp
06-15-2007, 05:32 AM
And get back to me when Parker can lock a man down
on defense

Defensively in the playoffs, Parker owned whoever he guarded. AI rarely scored on him. Barbosa was a joke against him. Fisher went from hero to zero against the Spurs. Whoever the Cavs lined up across from Parker got annihilated.

As good offensively as Parker was in the playoffs, he might have been better defensively.

Here's an exercise for a Laker Fan: Take a look at what Barbosa averaged against your team in the first round and then look to see what he did against Parker.

Report your findings. Thanks.

Johnny RIngo
06-15-2007, 05:33 AM
btw whottt... why do you compare TP to Kobe?

Yeah, I was wondering this too. They're not even the same position either.

whottt
06-15-2007, 05:37 AM
Because they are both scoring guards that compliment perennial MVP bigmen.

They are similar...it's only where they like to shoot from that's different.

Parker and Kobe are more similar to each other than they are to Nash.

LA24
06-15-2007, 05:39 AM
Here's an exercise for a Laker Fan: Take a look at what Barbosa averaged against your team in the first round and then look to see what he did against Parker.

My findings ? Ummm....

Tony Parker + (Spurs "team" D) > Smush Parker + (Lakers D).

Johnny RIngo
06-15-2007, 05:39 AM
Defensively in the playoffs, Parker owned whoever he guarded. AI rarely scored on him. Barbosa was a joke against him. Fisher went from hero to zero against the Spurs. Whoever the Cavs lined up across from Parker got annihilated.

As good offensively as Parker was in the playoffs, he might have been better defensively.

Barbosa's a one dimensional player. He looked amazing against the Lakers cause they have an awful frontcourt. Duncan didn't give him those easy layups though. Barbosa was forced to fall back on his jump shot and bricked it most of the time.

Though I will give credit to Parker as he's improved a lot since last year's playoffs. I still think him and Ginobili are about equal with Duncan being the real difference maker on the team.

LA24
06-15-2007, 05:41 AM
They are similar...it's only where they like to shoot from that's different.

Parker and Kobe are more similar to each other than they are to Nash.

I disagree. Their games are complete opposites.
Parker is more Nash then he is Kobe.

romain.star
06-15-2007, 05:46 AM
I disagree. Their games are complete opposites.
Parker is more Nash then he is Kobe.

Parke is Parker.

ginobili fan
06-15-2007, 05:54 AM
Kobe Is The Best Player Of The World With Tim Duncan.
Tony Is The Best Shoot First Pg Of The World.

Infamous
06-15-2007, 05:55 AM
Kobe Is The Best Player Of The World With Tim Duncan.
Tony Is The Best Shoot First Pg Of The World.

Best shoot first PG-Gilbert Arenas.

ginobili fan
06-15-2007, 06:00 AM
Best shoot first PG-Gilbert Arenas.

ARENAS IS MORE A SG THAN A PG.
TONY IS MORE A PG THAN A SG.

AS A PG, I WOUL GO FOR TP WITH NO HESITATION.
AND GLOBALY TP IS A BEST ALL AROUND PLAYER.

SO OK, HE IS MAYBE NOT THE BEST SHOOT FIRST PG BUT IS EASILY THE TOP 3 PG IF IS NOT THE BEST

Josepatches
06-15-2007, 06:57 AM
That's a stupid thread.I'm pretty sure that more than 90% of the Spurs's fans will like to change Kobe for Parker right now.
Please Parker was the MVP of the Finals because we played against a very bad team and all was very easy.He's not the leader of the team and he's not the main reason of our victory this year.If you put Parker for Kobe in the Lakers they will be a lottery team year by year.
About his amazing defend I saw this playoffs how D-Will scored against him.
Parker is a great player but please don't be fanatics with your opinions.
TD was the MVP of the playoffs and the series against The Suns were the "real" NBA Finals for us.

Josepatches
06-15-2007, 07:02 AM
Barbosa's a one dimensional player. He looked amazing against the Lakers cause they have an awful frontcourt. Duncan didn't give him those easy layups though. Barbosa was forced to fall back on his jump shot and bricked it most of the time.

Though I will give credit to Parker as he's improved a lot since last year's playoffs. I still think him and Ginobili are about equal with Duncan being the real difference maker on the team.

Barbosa and D'Antoni said Duncan was the key of the defend on him.Barbosa missed a lot of layups because he found Tim there.D'Antoni said that he usually need to make 2 or 3 layups in the beginning of the game to be in them.

LA24
06-15-2007, 07:06 AM
TD was the MVP of the playoffs and the series against The Suns were the "real" NBA Finals for us.

I agree. I also think you are the only sober Spurs fan right now.

romain.star
06-15-2007, 07:07 AM
I agree. I also think you are the only sober Spurs fan right now.

i suspect him to be a suns fan actually