PDA

View Full Version : MVP of playoffs instead of MVP FInals?

Josepatches
06-15-2007, 07:22 AM
I think that NBA would have to change the MVP finals to MVP playoffs.
TP was the best of the Finals so far but to be the best against these poor Cavs isn't as important to put your name with Jordan,Magic,Bird,Olajuwon,Shaq or Duncan.I believe if the MVP is given to the best of all the playoffs then the list of MVP's will have the best players of the history and it will be a more important trophy.At least as great as MVP of the NBA.
Anyways most of the years MVP of the playoffs=MVP of the Finals but it's very difficult to find a team like the Cavs in the Finals and that's change all.TD deserves something more than the ring with his amazing postseason.

Mr. Peabody
06-15-2007, 07:29 AM
TP had a great post-season as well. Just give him his props and be done with it.

leonarth
06-15-2007, 08:08 AM
Why it is so difficult to be happy for Tony....
Come on He is a spurs... your team !!!

Kori Ellis
06-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Tony would have probably one for the whole playoffs too.

Anyway, you've already repeated this same post in other threads. Enough already.

Some people just can't be happy.

ggoose25
06-15-2007, 08:12 AM
:lol. I never realized how many Tony haters there were until he won the MVP

SAGambler
06-15-2007, 08:17 AM
Geez, can't you just be happy that a member of the Spurs won it?

Tony has played great throughout the entire playoffs. Not just the Finals, and yeah, the Cavs lacked the firepower to score, but they did play some good D, especially the games in Cleveland.

Someone pointed out yesterday that "all Parker does is score". And because of that he shouldn't get the MVP.

Well, duh......Isn't scoreing what wins games? You see what happened when the Cavs couldn't score.

Just SU and be happy for Tony. In fact be happy for all the guys on the team. They have played like the Champions they are and to sit here and bemoan the fact that Duncan didn't get his 4th MVP trophy, is both childish and ridiculous.

romain.star
06-15-2007, 08:25 AM
hell... just a thought: what will happen next year with the TP Haters when tony has a bad game... :oops

ambchang
06-15-2007, 08:39 AM
As long as a Spur won it, I am happy, it means that the team must have won the ship! (unless, of course, you are Jerry West.....)