PDA

View Full Version : The morning after

SrA Husker
06-15-2007, 08:34 AM
You know, when you have to run 1.5 miles/pushups/situps at 7:30, you probably shouldn't go to the watch party and head downtown until 2am the night before.

Oops. Wish someone told me that last night :spin

Running sucked this morning, but I pushed through...barely. I need sleep and won't be able to get any until this afternoon... but it was worth it!

Denver. Dallas via Golden State. Phoenix. Utah. Cleveland.

WITNESS THIS!

http://www.mysanantonio.com/multimedia/slideshows/show_1690/1406-SPURS-CAVALIERS-15.jpg

ObiwanGinobili
06-15-2007, 08:37 AM
SW Military was BOOMING! :spin.

my dad watched the girls and I went by myself :lol of course i made plenty of "lets runarond screaming our heads off" friends :tu

and OFCPOURSE my girls had to wake up at 6am..... sweet littel creatins that they are.

batman2883
06-15-2007, 08:38 AM
man i was downtown promoting zen bar anyways so we watched the game there and downtown was ridiculous!!!!

MaNuMaNiAc
06-15-2007, 08:40 AM
You know, when you have to run 1.5 miles/pushups/situps at 7:30, you probably shouldn't go to the watch party and head downtown until 2am the night before.

Oops. Wish someone told me that last night :spin

Running sucked this morning, but I pushed through...barely. I need sleep and won't be able to get any until this afternoon... but it was worth it!

Denver. Dallas via Golden State. Phoenix. Utah. Cleveland.

WITNESS THIS!

http://www.mysanantonio.com/multimedia/slideshows/show_1690/1406-SPURS-CAVALIERS-15.jpgwhy exactly do you HAVE to do all those things? is it part of what you do for a living?

degenerate_gambler
06-15-2007, 08:40 AM
the morning after.....

It feels even better than it did last night!!!!!!!

SrA Husker
06-15-2007, 08:42 AM
why exactly do you HAVE to do all those things? is it part of what you do for a living?

Yes. Physical Fitness is expected of military members for some reason :)

sa_butta
06-15-2007, 08:45 AM
Im pretty damn tired, but it was all worth it. At&t Center was badass and downtown was sweet. Ill tell you one thing, the streets of downtown must be really clean with all the sweeping going on.