PDA

View Full Version : It's hard to describe...

LoVeNSpuRs
06-15-2007, 11:54 AM
.. the amount of pride I have being a San Antonio Spurs Fan. Many have said this before, but I have to get this out to people who can relate. I feel like I know these guys. I feel like we are ALL one family. I feel proud to be a part of this family. Not only because they are a CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM, but they carry a CHAMPIONSHIP ATTITUDE. The way they represent the city of San Antonio is beautiful and it's dignified. I know that the Spurs organization has always been about family, it's what makes the chemistry. I've noticed throughout the years that this "chemistry" spills over to the Spurs Fans and that's why WE want to make our Spurs proud... and we do. I'm proud of our Spurs. I'm proud of our Fans. I'm proud to be a part of this family. Congratulations on #4 Spurs. You truly do deserve this and you've got a lot of love and support behind you. I know there are many that share these thoughts and feelings as well. :toast

Sorry for the amount of cheese, it's just so true. :) Damn I wish I wasn't at work. I'd be in line waiting for the shuttle busses to carry me to our Champs.