PDA

View Full Version : I know yall are still celebrating, but lets be real for a minute.

Fillmoe
06-15-2007, 02:40 PM
This was the last chance the Spurs had to win the Championship.... they are getting old... and I'm sure you have heard that plenty of times before..... but next year they will all be another year older..... They need some fresh faces....

smeagol
06-15-2007, 02:41 PM
Please, wrap your lips around a magnum a pull the trigger already . . .

MoSpur
06-15-2007, 02:41 PM
We heard that before and guess what? Spurs won another ring. Nice try Fillmoe.

Fillmoe
06-15-2007, 02:42 PM
please wrap your lips around my cock and drink the semen explosion

LoVeNSpuRs
This was the last chance the Spurs had to win the Championship.... they are getting old... and I'm sure you have heard that plenty of times before..... but next year they will all be another year older..... They need some fresh faces....

Debbie Downer

BlackFlagg
"I know yall are still celebrating, but lets be real for a minute."

Right. So STFU, mmmkay??

SpursDynasty

That's what everyone said last year. And the championship before that, and before that, and before that. :stfu

Our Finals MVP is 25.

nkdlunch

that's the same exact thing ppl said in 2005 LOL

AnkleBreaker21
06-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Please, wrap your lips around a magnum a pull the trigger already . . .
:lol :lol :lol old that fucker

lebomb
DAmn our OLD dudes keep winning trophies!!!

Avitus1
Maybe we should take Bibby since ya'll dont use him.

ChumpDumper
:lmao

Let's be real -- you're pathetic.

ambchang
06-15-2007, 02:44 PM
At the same time, I believe 70% of the other players in the league will get one year younger, and the remaining 30% of the players will stay the same age next year.

BlackFlagg
06-15-2007, 02:44 PM
i agree. manu and duncan are too old. parker is an overrated basketball player, and eva isn't all that good looking. pop sucks as a coach and oberto is a big flopper. the mavs are the best team in the nba, followed narrowly by the suns then the cavs. the spurs are slightly better than the pistons this year but were helped a lot by the referees. there should also be asterisks next to 2 of the 4 nba championships the spurs have won.

Oh at least! Maybe all four! (psst... you left out "boring" ... :lol )

Fillmoe
06-15-2007, 02:45 PM
I guarantee the Spurs wont be in the Finals next year..... Im more than willing to put my money where my mouth is....... which one of you want to take me on?

hater
06-15-2007, 02:46 PM
fillmoe you are one stupid motherfucker

smeagol
Cock?

I thought you were a woman . . .

sprrs
In the words of the Ice Man, "Sometimes you just can't beat experience."

BlackFlagg
I guarantee the Spurs wont be in the Finals next year..... Im more than willing to put my money where my mouth is....... which one of you want to take me on?

Golly.. any of us? You're sad....

hater
06-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Im more than willing to put my money where my mouth is.......

and what will you do with your boyfriends cock?

ChumpDumper
06-15-2007, 02:48 PM
You don't have any money and your mouth took in too much manjuice during the nonstop bukkake you've taken this year.

Mr. Body
06-15-2007, 02:48 PM
At the beginning of the season I was saying they were too old. Back in January and they were dumping games left and right I was saying they were too old.

Too old won the damn championship.

SpursDynasty
06-15-2007, 02:49 PM

It's not that the Spurs won't be in the Finals next year, it's that you don't want them to be in the Finals. Who's coming out of the West? Phoenix? Spurs have beat them twice this decade, 2005 and 2007. Dallas? Spurs have also beat them twice this decade, 2001, and 2003. Both Phoenix and Dallas teams had Dirk and Nash during those defeats. Dallas supposedly "broke out" in 2006 only to go back to sucking after winning the Spurs series.

Duncan is pretty much letting Parker be the new leader, like Robinson passed it on to Duncan around the time of the 1999 championship. :ihit

MannyIsGod
06-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Our Finals MVP is indeed over the hill. Things just aren't the same after 25 years old.

Fillmoe
06-15-2007, 02:51 PM
parker is your guys new leader? :lol :lol :lol

that 1 trick pony...... when he develops a solid jumper please contact me....

Another guarantee, another mouth to follow troll hc

Johnny_Blaze_47

http://www.firstworldwar.com/posters/images/pp_uk_31.jpg
http://www.turbulence.org/Works/saddest/images/108.jpg

T Park
06-15-2007, 02:52 PM
SA 4
Sacramento 0

scoreboard

goodbye go away

SpursDynasty
06-15-2007, 02:53 PM

Who needs a solid jumper when they can blast by anyone they want for an easy layup? It's all about high percentage shots.

Jump shooting teams don't win championships. (take note, Suns and Mavs)

sprrs
06-15-2007, 02:53 PM

Watched the games did ya?

Fillmoe
06-15-2007, 02:54 PM
We will see next year...... I will be more than glad to bump this thread with the "I TOLD YOU FUCKS SO"

Fillmoe
06-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Watched the games did ya?

the finals game? watched about 20 minutes of game 2....... and 10 minutes of game 4

SpursDynasty
06-15-2007, 02:55 PM
We will see next year...... I will be more than glad to bump this thread with the "I TOLD YOU FUCKS SO"

What did you predict for the Spurs in 2006-2007 after Dallas beat them last year? Be honest.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2007, 02:55 PM
We will see next year...... I will be more than glad to bump this thread with the "I TOLD YOU FUCKS SO"But you tell us we're going to lose every time.

smeagol
06-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Who cares, one day after winning the 2007 NBA Championship, about next year?

Seriuosly, are you retarded?

703 Spurz
06-15-2007, 02:56 PM

Pretty nasty there pal :rolleyes

wsupkid
06-15-2007, 02:57 PM
I need to give it to the Spurs. Great job! See ya next year!

703 Spurz
06-15-2007, 02:57 PM

What exactly makes you worthy of guaranteeing anything?

703 Spurz
06-15-2007, 02:58 PM

Actually you arent telling us anything. When's the last time Sacramento has been to the finals?

DDS4
06-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Wow...a Kings fan telling us to be real for a minute?

We can dissect your team until the next regular season starts and we'd still not finish.

Extra Stout
06-15-2007, 03:08 PM
We're still celebrating, but let's be real for minute:

The Kings are going to suck for the forseeable future.

Don Quixote
06-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Yes, let's be real for a minute.

The Sacramento Kings, who were really good five years ago, have declined and are no longer a safe bet to make the playoffs, let alone even sniff a title. The only good players they have left are Bibby, who's not getting any younger and might be gone soon, and Kevin MArtin. They play in a tough conference, routinely get beat down by S.A., Dallas, and Phoenix, and they just fired their coach. Worse, they are probably moving to Vegas in the near future, and are looking at at least 4-5 years of rebuilding.

So enjoy what's left of your crappy team, loser.

TampaDude
06-15-2007, 03:09 PM

Bite me. Spurs will repeat in 2008. BOOK IT!!!!! :toast

Avitus1
06-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Saw this done to a post earlier in the week thought it would be fitting here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3iV4aYvopM

Fillmoe
06-15-2007, 03:11 PM
Funny how every time I post and speak the truth, no one has any valid argument..... they just come back with these 2 bit old ass kings jokes..... im gonna love bumping this thread when your team aint even sniffing the finals next year

ChumpDumper
06-15-2007, 03:12 PM
The next time you post the truth will be the first.

Like when you admit you are a virgin.

smeagol
06-15-2007, 03:14 PM
Funny how every time I post and speak the truth, no one has any valid argument.....

Sure. The only one making valid arguments around here is you.

SpursDynasty
Funny how every time I post and speak the truth, no one has any valid argument..... they just come back with these 2 bit old ass kings jokes..... im gonna love bumping this thread when your team aint even sniffing the finals next year

You never answered my question on what you predicted for the Spurs for 2006-2007 season after Dallas beat them last year.

I'm waiting.

They went 16-4 this playoffs, possibly the best playoff run since 1999 for the Spurs.

They are also 16-6 all-time in the NBA Finals, best NBA Finals winning percentage in NBA history.

But Phoenix and Dallas are more young and athletic so it doesn't matter :lol

ALVAREZ6
This was the last chance the Spurs had to win the Championship.... they are getting old... and I'm sure you have heard that plenty of times before..... Well, these were my thoughts after last season.

They definitely proved me wrong though....very wrong. This year's playoff team was pretty fucking dominant.

TampaDude

Valid argument?

You lose...again...loser... :dramaquee

SAGambler
06-15-2007, 03:15 PM

Same shit I was hearing from some Spurs fans just a short 3 or 4 months ago.

Too old....Too slow....Can't get out of first round...yada yada yada.

Bullshit......They can damn well win it all again next year.

Avitus1
06-15-2007, 03:17 PM

Why give a valid argument when you have yet to make a valid point.

MadDog73
Who know what will happen next year? Most people thought the Spurs had no chance... Spurs proved them wrong.

Odds are against us 'cause Spurs never repeat, but I would never, ever count the Spurs out.

Condemned 2 HelLA

So, based on your track record of making accurate picks on games during your stay here, the Spurs are pretty much guaranteed the title next year, and quite possibly the year after that!
We'll all be headed to Vegas this weekend to put money down on the Spurs now that you've made your prediction!

Borosai
06-15-2007, 03:18 PM
The young guns will get their chance next year.

James White
Jackie Butler
Matt Bonner
plus a couple of rookies

Spurs Reloaded.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Fillmoe will not get laid in the next year either.

Bukkakes, as pleasurable as he may find them, do not count.

gaKNOW!blee
06-15-2007, 03:20 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E3iV4aYvopM

MaNuMaNiAc
06-15-2007, 03:20 PM
I can't believe people are actually taking this moron seriously. We are the reigning champs people! why the fuck would anyone concern him or herself with the ramblings of a loser whose team hasn't done shit for the better part of... well, ever. Forget about this dumbass and enjoy the Spurs success!

SAGambler
06-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Duncan is pretty much letting Parker be the new leader, like Robinson passed it on to Duncan around the time of the 1999 championship.

You know, I was thinking that during the ceremony last night. But didn't want to say it for fear it would seriously cause problems with the TD worshipers on this board.

But yeah, I think we are getting a glimpse of the future leader of the Spurs.

debKISS10
06-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Nice try but be quiet, I'm not ever going to stopcelebrating

TxJudsonRocketTx
06-15-2007, 03:39 PM

:lol are you really such a fucking loser at life that you have nothing better to do than to post on an opposing teams message board 18 times a day, half of which are talking shit? Get a life Crestside Deepthroat

The_Iceman_Cometh
06-15-2007, 03:42 PM
The Spurs will not repeat unless they can get Doug Christie's wife into camp later on this year.

spursfan09
06-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Why does a King fan care about what the Spurs do? Get a life.

ClingingMars
06-15-2007, 03:49 PM
he's just mad Horry got another ring, the shot still haunts him

-Mars

Man In Black
06-15-2007, 04:29 PM
I suppose he thinks Mike Bibby has a wonderful jumpshot as his percentages indicate.

Recognize, that Bibby has fallen in love with his oft-off jumpshot so let us know when he get it back and then realize that that j is not enough to get the franchise a 2nd title.

Extra Stout
06-15-2007, 04:32 PM
You know, I was thinking that during the ceremony last night. But didn't want to say it for fear it would seriously cause problems with the TD worshipers on this board.

But yeah, I think we are getting a glimpse of the future leader of the Spurs.
I am thrilled that Tony got the opportunity to win the Finals MVP, but if you can't recognize the difference between Tim Duncan and Tony Parker in terms of anchoring a franchise... wow. The presence of Tim Duncan down low prevents teams from focusing on shutting down perimeter guys like Parker and Ginobili; on other teams, they wouldn't shoot nearly so high a percentage.

I give credit to Parker for being VASTLY more difficult to guard than he used to be -- first, physical play shut him down, then, going under on pick and rolls shut him down. Now, if you knock him down, it probably means he gets the and-1, and if you go under, he scores with the jumper. Nevertheless, the big man who otherwise would be the help defender on Parker's drives is tied up guarding the best power forward of all time. Tim makes it all go.

And Duncan is peerless in the NBA in terms of the impact he makes on both ends of the floor; Tony, meanwhile, is at best a slightly-above-average defender.

And once Tim retires, Tony is gone. He enjoys playing for the Spurs IN SPITE OF their being in San Antonio, because they win, because of Tim Duncan. He is not the quiet guys who shuns the limelight like Duncan. He grew up in Paris. He likes the bright lights and the big city. Once Tim is gone around 2012 or so, Tony will be using that blazing speed to don the purple & gold as quickly as possible.

efrem1
06-15-2007, 04:32 PM

Fillmoe:

You should know better. Even Grant Napear and Mike Lamb say that the Spurs have the inside track for another title next year. Don't be so bitter!!! :drunk

spursfan09
06-15-2007, 04:33 PM
he's just mad Horry got another ring, the shot still haunts him

-Mars

O that does make sense... well sorry kings fans. don't take it out on the rest of the spurs. But You are lucky to have not been apart of any spurs championship runs...

mVp
06-15-2007, 04:44 PM
they're not getting older, they're getting more experienced

Hillcrest
06-15-2007, 05:09 PM

they have 2 more titles left

Strike
06-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Cock?

I thought you were a woman . . .

He's a cutthoat! Whatever the fuck that is.

In addition, he's a fucking moron.

Make the world a better place and punch fillmoe in the face.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Is this a post made by a troll or a real post? I mean...... wtf

Marcus Bryant
06-15-2007, 05:20 PM
Jealousy and hatred make one bitter and stupid.

ducks
06-15-2007, 05:21 PM
:dramaquee :dont :dont :vomit: :vomit: :dont

Dilldoe
06-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Let's be real for a minute...I love penis in my anus.

Kori Ellis
06-15-2007, 05:23 PM
:sleep

Let's get real for a minute ... Fuck Off.