PDA

View Full Version : Bandwagoners...

SpursDynasty
06-15-2007, 03:23 PM
I was the only person here who all season thought the Spurs would win the championship. Everyone else is a bandwagon fan who jumped off Dallas/Phoenix bandwagons after SA went up 3-2 against Phoenix. I should get my own trophy.

twentyone
06-15-2007, 03:25 PM
:wrongf

2centsworth
06-15-2007, 03:26 PM
being so new to the forum might classify you as a bandwagoner.

cherylsteele
06-15-2007, 03:30 PM
I should get my own trophy.
Okay....
http://www.hpsd.k12.pa.us/middle_school/gallery/golden_turkey/images/award.jpg
Actually I was thinking positive since 1980....I knew we would win it all someday...now we have 4.

gaKNOW!blee
06-15-2007, 03:32 PM
I was the only person here who all season thought the Spurs would win the championship. Everyone else is a bandwagon fan who jumped off Dallas/Phoenix bandwagons after SA went up 3-2 against Phoenix. I should get my own trophy.

yeah, you were the only one.... :donkey

ShoogarBear
06-15-2007, 03:33 PM
I should get my own trophy.Believe me, we've already given it to you.

leemajors
06-15-2007, 03:39 PM
was SpursDynasty a good luck charm? discuss...

marini martini
06-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Even though I'm an "old lady with no job that sits in my basement Playing with my computer all day" :wakeup
I'm an old time loyal Spurs fan, since before most of you were born. It just so happens I'm techno challenged and just got High speed internet in Jan. :elephant :elephant :elephant

So that's my story and I'm stickin' to it :toast

Seriously, guys this has been so much fun, you can't get rid of me now :downspin:

God Bless the SPURS!!!

Obstructed_View
06-15-2007, 03:59 PM
http://www.davezilla.com/images/nice-umm-trophy.jpg

tlongII
06-15-2007, 04:05 PM

:lmao

Mr. Black
06-15-2007, 04:07 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there was more than just 1 person that thought the spurs would go all the way.

LEONARD
06-15-2007, 04:12 PM
LMAO...

I can't believe Jeff still posts here after all the BS. Going to another forum and whining about this place...lying and saying that Kori IP banned him. Now you're calling out the entire forum of Spurs fans (95% of which wish you'd die)...what a tool...

Here's your trophy Jeff...
http://sasja.jubiiblog.dk/upload/05_dogshit.jpg

J.T.
06-15-2007, 09:34 PM
Jeff is the only "real" Spurs fan. The rest of us are just flukes.

Dingle Barry
06-15-2007, 09:44 PM
hilarious

twincam
06-15-2007, 09:56 PM

:nope, you were NOT the "only" person that thought that. If you're calling me a bandwagon, you've been :smokin CRACK.

LEONARD
08-13-2007, 05:02 PM
SD calling out the entire forums of Spurs fans? WOW!!!

Solid D
08-13-2007, 05:41 PM

SpursDynasty's solo band-cycle.

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.phpi/684f5be4/porta.jpg

anakha
08-13-2007, 06:41 PM

Man, the guy who designed that trophy ought to be commended. Or beaten up. Whatever. Either way, we've already come out winners. :lol

SpursDynasty
08-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Everyone here jumped on the Spurs bandwagon and you know it.

I could go back and find threads for proof, but there are just too many threads.

We had people here thinking that Houston and the Lakers were better teams. Just because Houston had got 2 lucky wins and the Lakers played the Spurs when the Spurs had off nights.

The Spurs could have had atleast 70 wins if they felt like it. They gave away a few games to mediocre teams such as Charlotte, Dallas three times, Lakers twice, Houston twice, Utah twice, Cleveland twice, Minnesota, and Orlando.

Findog
08-13-2007, 07:03 PM

I could go back and find threads for proof, but there are just too many threads.

We had people here thinking that Houston and the Lakers were better teams. Just because Houston had got 2 lucky wins and the Lakers played the Spurs when the Spurs had off nights.

The Spurs could have had atleast 70 wins if they felt like it. They gave away a few games to mediocre teams such as Charlotte, Dallas three times, Lakers twice, Houston twice, Utah twice, Cleveland twice, Minnesota, and Orlando.

SpursDynasty, you are stepping up your game! You're back to being the lovable retard we all know and love!

Obstructed_View
08-13-2007, 07:19 PM
I could go back and find threads for proof, but I've only been here since March.
FIFY

Solid D
08-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Back in January, kris posted this poll. 22 voters said the Spurs would win the championship this year. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58709

I'm not sure if one of the mods can see the list of who voted but I can see that 22 voted "this season".

View Poll Results: When will Spurs win the championship?
This season aka Ferry Land 22 46.81%
Next season aka the rest of the NBA takes a Bermuda Triangle retreat 2 4.26%
Within the next 5 years meh I don't feel like having an add on 11 23.40%
Never again we already got lucky to squeak in the last one 12 25.53%
Voters: 47.

Obstructed_View
08-13-2007, 07:23 PM

Solid D
08-13-2007, 07:25 PM
:lol
That's why I cut and pasted the count...before any wise guys decided to vote today.

I didn't see any posts from SpursDynasty.

Obstructed_View
08-13-2007, 07:33 PM
That's why I cut and pasted the count...before any wise guys decided to vote today.

I didn't see any posts from SpursDynasty.
Since the poll was two months before he joined Spurstalk, it would have been tough for him to vote.

Solid D
08-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Since the poll was two months before he joined Spurstalk, it would have been tough for him to vote.

Exactly, or vote now without being "caught".

Obstructed_View
08-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Exactly, or vote now without being "caught".
But only an ass would do something like that.

duncan228
08-13-2007, 07:53 PM
But only an ass would do something like that.

Subtle.

angel_luv
08-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Back in January, kris posted this poll. 22 voters said the Spurs would win the championship this year. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58709

I'm not sure if one of the mods can see the list of who voted but I can see that 22 voted "this season".

I said we would have a River walk parade. :)

jay014
08-13-2007, 08:21 PM
:stfu you :idiot

Clutch20
08-13-2007, 09:02 PM
Called me out true, I'm quitting!

remingtonbo2001
08-13-2007, 09:16 PM

Would you please do so. I think you will find your statement to be obsolutely absurd. I am a very optimistic Spurs Fan, as well are many of us here. So, please, within the next 24 hours I would like you to back up that claim. Failure to do so will result in ASS BEING TRADED TO PHEONIX (Along with Beno). I would also like to see a reciept from Vegas, validating your claim. Surely, you would have placed a bet on them, since you were so sure. I mean why not, it's extra cash in the bank.

Pride
08-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Someone tell me...WHAT WTF IS WRONG SPURSDYNASTY?!
How many more people on this board are like him?

Findog
08-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Someone tell me...WHAT WTF IS WRONG SPURSDYNASTY?!
How many more people on this board are like him?

He's a virgin and can't get laid. Come on, if you guys pitch in for the hooker, maybe he'll ease up a bit.

marini martini
08-13-2007, 10:22 PM
:toast Get over it, already :rolleyes

Supreme_Being
08-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Bandwagoner, eh?

JeffDynasty
08-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Listen up. You delusional people need a reality check.

While everybody was saying that Dwight Howard would lead his "team" out of the East to win a championship, Jeff was the only one who said he was a fluke. No championship for Orlando. They should rename that city Fake-lando, Fluke-ida.

When everybody was saying that Houston would win the championship, Jeff was the only one saying they would get beat.

Although Jeff predicted that Dallas would win the series with GS due to fake calls, he also claimed that GS would win too. So deal with that.

Jeff doesn't lie. Except for all those times when he said he would never post here again and those other times when he went to another board and said Kori banned his IP address. Those don't count either. They were flukes.

Solid D
08-13-2007, 11:11 PM
In this very thread SpursDynasty was owned by the posting of kris' poll showing 22 of 47 SpursTalk posters picking the Spurs to win the title during a weak time in the season.

The only praise you get is from yourself. It's more like self-pwnage.

SequSpur
08-13-2007, 11:23 PM
wgaf.

LEONARD
08-14-2007, 08:40 AM

While everybody was saying that Dwight Howard would lead his "team" out of the East to win a championship, Jeff was the only one who said he was a fluke. No championship for Orlando. They should rename that city Fake-lando, Fluke-ida.

When everybody was saying that Houston would win the championship, Jeff was the only one saying they would get beat.

Although Jeff predicted that Dallas would win the series with GS due to fake calls, he also claimed that GS would win too. So deal with that.

Jeff doesn't lie. Except for all those times when he said he would never post here again and those other times when he went to another board and said Kori banned his IP address. Those don't count either. They were flukes.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Solid D
08-14-2007, 10:03 AM
http://videos.matchdoctor.com/4132/Jon_Lovitz_-_The_Pathological_Liar.html

Oh, Gee!!
08-14-2007, 10:39 AM
I'll admit I had my doubts about the Spurs mid-season, but once the playoffs neared I was a lot more optimistic because they were playing as a team finally.

Reggie Miller
08-14-2007, 12:27 PM

:lol :toast

I'm going to be fired if I laugh this hard at work again. Kudos.

Re-Animator
08-14-2007, 12:34 PM
My 4 years @ ST I have yet to meet more that 5 real Spur fans. 98% of you have no idea what being a real fan is all about. SR has only 2 real fans so don't take it so hard.

dav4463
08-14-2007, 05:44 PM
I've been a fan since I was a kid ....back when Silas, Gervin, Gale, Kenon, etc. were playing. I have to admit that I had some doubts this season, but never gave up hope. This was one of the greatest seasons ever! Listening to mav fans all year blowing their crap and then watching them lose to an 8 seed was great! Seeing the Suns whine and then whine some more is funny! Bruce Bowen's dagger three pointer while staring down the Suns bench is one of the great moments of the season! Being labeled thugs after Robert Horry's hipcheck of that Suns soccer player made the playoffs even better! Then to completely shut down LeBron after all the hype made it so sweet!