PDA

View Full Version : Suns Fans dissing SpursTalk before Spurs/Suns series

gmanrulz
06-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Calling us stupid and full of shit...

http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=90190

FromWayDowntown
06-15-2007, 04:41 PM
It really isn't a good thing to be this sensitive.

Who cares what those people think? Many here say similar things about them.

gmanrulz
06-15-2007, 04:47 PM
im not sensitive everyone always posts when other fans say stupid stuff about us so i was just adding to it

kps0001
06-15-2007, 05:16 PM

You obviously can't read. Where in that thread do we state that you are stupid and full of shit? A joke? Yes. But nothing really more.

I can't believe how "classy" you guys claim to be here but yet still find the need to bring all this up and still venture over to ASFN to spew your nonsense there also. You just won the NBA Championship go celebrate and actually experience life outside of this board.

Congrats on winning the championship, though.

Strike
06-15-2007, 05:27 PM
I can't look at that board. I got banned because Suns fan didn't like hearing the truth. :lol

BlackFlagg
06-15-2007, 05:28 PM
I can't believe how "classy" you guys claim to be here but yet still find the need to bring all this up

Whaddya mean, "you guys?" It's one post... sheesh......

Marcus Bryant
06-15-2007, 05:31 PM
What? Another board jealous of the best basketball forum on the internets? Oh well...

:king

samikeyp
06-15-2007, 05:34 PM
I can't believe how "classy" you guys claim to be here but yet still find the need to bring all this up

I can't believe you are stupid enough to lump all Spurs fans together off of one post.

FromWayDowntown
06-15-2007, 05:42 PM
You obviously can't read. Where in that thread do we state that you are stupid and full of shit? A joke? Yes. But nothing really more.

I can't believe how "classy" you guys claim to be here but yet still find the need to bring all this up and still venture over to ASFN to spew your nonsense there also. You just won the NBA Championship go celebrate and actually experience life outside of this board.

There's no doubt that you'll find some pretty rotten people posting things around this forum; but I'd hazard a guess that the proportion here is really no different than the proportion found in other places.

Besides, I'm not sure what classy is anymore. It used to be that classy meant respecting an adversary who beat you and not making endless excuses for why that happened while, at the same time, diminishing your adversary's accomplishment at every turn. I don't know if kps0001 has done that, but I'm absolutely certain that a significant number of Suns fans have spent the last month making excuse after excuse for the Suns' elimination and have routinely disparaged the Spurs.

I don't think there's any class in rubbing things in the faces of those who've lost but I also don't think there's any "class" is perpetuating excuse-making arguments for months on end.

JMarkJohns
06-15-2007, 05:44 PM
To be completely honest, the thread seems to be criticizing those "overconfident" Spurs fans who predicted a Spurs sweep. They thought it was laughable. In hindsight, I'd say they were closer to right than wrong.

But Suns fans and Spurs fans need to do there best to move along.

Again, you've won your Title. I know I'd rather bask in its glory, rather than this old news, if'n I was a Spurs fan.

FromWayDowntown
06-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Again, you've won your Title. I know I'd rather bask in its glory, rather than this old news, if'n I was a Spurs fan.

Amen to that.

JMarkJohns
06-15-2007, 05:45 PM
There's no doubt that you'll find some pretty rotten people posting things around this forum; but I'd hazard a guess that the proportion here is really no different than the proportion found in other places.

Besides, I'm not sure what classy is anymore. It used to be that classy meant respecting an adversary who beat you and not making endless excuses for why that happened while, at the same time, diminishing your adversary's accomplishment at every turn. I don't know if kps0001 has done that, but I'm absolutely certain that a significant number of Suns fans have spent the last month making excuse after excuse for the Suns' elimination and have routinely disparaged the Spurs.

I don't think there's any class in rubbing things in the faces of those who've lost but I also don't think there's any "class" is perpetuating excuse-making arguments for months on end.

Very, very good post!

kps0001
06-15-2007, 05:52 PM
I can't believe you are stupid enough to lump all Spurs fans together off of one post.

"you guys" was referring to those who can't seem to stay away from the Suns board and come here and bitch about it.

I have been here long enough to know not everyone here falls under that and I apologize for not stating it clearly.

kps0001
06-15-2007, 05:54 PM

agree 100%!!!!!

Walmart Mexican
06-15-2007, 06:00 PM

Who gives a fuck? Let sleeping dogs lie...and let losers bitch and moan. 4 baby!

NorCal510
06-15-2007, 06:01 PM
i dont blame them...

dallaskd
06-15-2007, 06:03 PM
What a joke that place is.

Despot
06-15-2007, 06:07 PM

What are you doing here then?

UV Ray
06-15-2007, 06:07 PM
...but I'm absolutely certain that a significant number of Suns fans have spent the last month making excuse after excuse for the Suns' elimination and have routinely disparaged the Spurs...

Is this a great board OR WHAT?! :stirpot:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa179/xuy675/Night_Of_The_Living_Dead_1968.jpg

JMarkJohns
06-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Is there an over/under on how many posts this thread will total? Is 50 too conservative?

kps0001
06-15-2007, 06:14 PM
What are you doing here then?

I came to see what it is like to win the championship. Duh! :p:

FromWayDowntown
06-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Is there an over/under on how many posts this thread will total? Is 50 too conservative?

It would almost be a disappointment if this doesn't go into the hundreds . . . .

JMarkJohns
06-15-2007, 06:19 PM
It would almost be a disappointment if this doesn't go into the hundreds . . . .

We can always hope... :nope