06-15-2007, 05:38 PM
two 2nd round draft picks? wow

dallaskd
06-15-2007, 05:39 PM
two 2nd round draft picks? wow

yeah that seems a bit to much

Spurs Dynasty 21
06-15-2007, 09:28 PM
raptors actually think he's worth 12 2nd round picks?

Admidave50
06-15-2007, 09:37 PM
Are they getting rid of him to get sufficient money to sign back Billups?

Vinnie_Johnson
06-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Are they getting rid of him to get sufficient money to sign back Billups?

No it's to give a spot to Amir and our Number 15 pick.

Darkwaters
06-15-2007, 11:36 PM
I remember a lot of Spurs fans were wanting Delfino. I guess we weren't really in the running or interested if thats all it took.

ploto
06-16-2007, 12:05 AM
I remember a lot of Spurs fans were wanting Delfino. I guess we weren't really in the running or interested if thats all it took.
Raptors were $2M under the cap so they could take his salary without sending any back.

T Park
06-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Nice move by Toronto.

TDMVPDPOY
06-16-2007, 12:34 AM
wonder whats beno and barrys worth?

a scrub for 2 picks....

Bruno
06-16-2007, 04:43 AM
Good trade for both teams.

ArgSpursFan
06-16-2007, 10:01 AM
No it's to give a spot to Amir and our Number 15 pick.

thatīs the dumbest move the Piston have done lately.Along with signing Mr. choker last season,and letting Darko go .
It will be hard to see the Pistons in another NBA final again soon.

freedom&justice
06-16-2007, 10:29 AM
thatīs the dumbest move the Piston have done lately.Along with signing Mr. choker last season,and letting Darko go .

It's too early to dismiss this trade as useless. This is expected to be the most active offseason for Joe D. since 2003, and he's far from done making moves. Nazr and Flip Murray may also be dealt, depending on who we get in the draft. And the Chris Webber trade wasn't a bad idea at the time - I mean seriously, there was no way we were making the finals with Stone-Hands Nazr at center.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-16-2007, 10:29 AM

Delfino was not going to do crap for us he was a dump. Mr Choker played for 400k a very smart move by Joe to pick him up.

ArgSpursFan
06-16-2007, 10:44 AM
Delfino was not going to do crap for us he was a dump. Mr Choker played for 400k a very smart move by Joe to pick him up.

yeah,but the Pistons didnīt even make it to the NBA finals.
Webber showed once again that he is a non factor on Important championships games.
I believe that Milicic/Wallace tandem wouldīve been more interesting tham the Webber/Wallace tandem.
Going back to delfino,how can you know if delfino wouldīve done crap or not,If He never had the playing time to show what he is capable to do?
You have to admit it,Sounders Sucks Mayor ass.He played all his starters(who arenīt kids no more)for 40+mpg the whole Reg season and on the playoffs.And He paid for that.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-16-2007, 10:54 AM
yeah,but the Pistons didnīt even make it to the NBA finals.
Webber showed once again that he is a non factor on Important championships games.
I believe that Milicic/Wallace tandem wouldīve been more interesting tham the Webber/Wallace tandem.
Going back to delfino,how can you know if delfino wouldīve done crap or not,If He never had the playing time to show what he is capable to do?
You have to admit it,Sounders Sucks Mayor ass.He played all his starters(who arenīt kids no more)for 40+mpg the whole Reg season and on the playoffs.And He paid for that.

I am not a Sanders fan but you can point to Delfino as well he never earned the time he did great things then would follow that up with more dumb things. If we still had Darko we would not be able to sign him to the 8 or 9 million a year deal he is going to get.( And he is not worth that kind of money)

ArgSpursFan
06-16-2007, 11:10 AM
I am not a Sanders fan but you can point to Delfino as well he never earned the time he did great things then would follow that up with more dumb things. If we still had Darko we would not be able to sign him to the 8 or 9 million a year deal he is going to get.( And he is not worth that kind of money)

well,all I have to say about Delfino earnig Playing time or not is Look at Memo Okur,he never EARNED playing time in Detroit,and now In the Jazz with playing time He became a superstar.
So In my Opinion Sounders and Dumars are full of shit.Plain and Simple.

Marklar MM
06-16-2007, 12:13 PM
well,all I have to say about Delfino earnig Playing time or not is Look at Memo Okur,he never EARNED playing time in Detroit,and now In the Jazz with playing time He became a superstar.

So you also know the salary situation of the Pistons that season.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-16-2007, 03:17 PM

You just showed that you know shit. Okur was playing a lot the year before he left FA. A superstar??? WTF guy didn't even show up for the playoffs. :lol

ArgSpursFan
06-16-2007, 03:19 PM
You just showed that you know shit. Okur was playing a lot the year before he left FA.

yeah,playing alot is what....15 mpg?

ArgSpursFan
06-16-2007, 03:20 PM
You just showed that you know shit. Okur was playing a lot the year before he left FA. A superstar??? WTF guy didn't even show up for the playoffs. :lol

yeah,like the whole Pistons team these playoffs.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-16-2007, 04:05 PM
yeah,like the whole Pistons team these playoffs.

You are the one who called Okur a super star not me.

ArgSpursFan
06-16-2007, 04:07 PM
You are the one who called Okur a super star not me.

Iīm talking about the 07 pistons.Okur is a jazz Player this season,and yes He wasnīt even half of a player in Detroit tham what He is right now.Thanks to the Pistons Coaching staff and Mr Joe Dummars.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Iīm talking about the 07 pistons.Okur is a jazz Player this season,and yes He wasnīt even half of a player in Detroit tham what He is right now.Thanks to the Pistons Coaching staff and Mr Joe Dummars.

He was a back up off the bench Big what is your point? You think he is worth the big deal he got? Is that why Utah is trying to move him?

ArgSpursFan
06-16-2007, 04:18 PM
He was a back up off the bench Big what is your point? You think he is worth the big deal he got? Is that why Utah is trying to move him?
No,Iīm saying that the Pistons rely on thier Starters too much.They play them alot of minutes and donīt give the bench guys a shot to play and show that they can contribute too.
Thatīs why they lost so many good talents in the last 4,5 seasons.And at the same time all they do is have a tired starting lineup by the playoffs.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-16-2007, 04:24 PM
No,Iīm saying that the Pistons rely on thier Starters too much.They play them alot of minutes and donīt give the bench guys a shot to play and show that they can contribute too.
Thatīs why they lost so many good talents in the last 4,5 seasons.And at the same time all they do is have a tired starting lineup by the playoffs.

I can't say I don't agree and hope we see more players like Amir who will get time next year play. Joe D has come out and flat out said the starters are going to Min cut and the bench will play more and said Amir and others by name. So we hope we can see some more youth off the bench next year.