PDA

View Full Version : PHX Fans really hate us...

TAMU97
06-15-2007, 08:43 PM
On ESPN, only 1 state in the union does not consider the Spurs run a dynasty.... guess who.

Scroll down to the bottom right.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/index

csl24
06-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Yep, i found that funny as well, just not surprised. They should take a page out of Labrons book and take it like a man. Cry babies

sa_butta
06-16-2007, 11:27 AM
Ok, so far Ive got Brazil hates us, Mavs hate us, and PHX hates us, fuck it everyone hates us. Its called jealously and envy.

lurker
06-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Suns fans just need some time to get over what happened. Surely Spurs fans can understand after how bitter you were after losing to the Mavs last season.

T-Pain
06-16-2007, 01:11 PM
were gettin the yankees treatment

Vito Corleone
06-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Love us, hate us, were still the champs, so who cares what those insignificant pricks think.

There are 4 franchises that have defined basketball, one is not the Phoenix Suns, but one of them is the San Antonio Spurs.

BlackFlagg
06-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Love us, hate us, were still the champs, so who cares what those insignificant pricks think.

There are 4 franchises that have defined basketball, one is not the Phoenix Suns, but one of them is the San Antonio Spurs.

Werd.

samikeyp
06-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Still cracks me up how a lot of Suns fans think their team is above the rules.

The bottom line is this...

The Suns had a chance to win the series....when they had to step up, they didn't.

Period.

They have no one to blame but themselves.

OldDirtMcGirt
06-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Still cracks me up how a lot of Suns fans think their team is above the rules.

The bottom line is this...

The Suns had a chance to win the series....when they had to step up, they didn't.

Period.

They have no one to blame but themselves.

Actually, it was our stepping up that got us in trouble :lol

johnsmith
06-16-2007, 01:57 PM
What's with all the "us" talk? How many minutes did you play in the finals for the Spurs?

Summers
06-16-2007, 01:57 PM
Actually, it was our stepping up that got us in trouble :lol

It creeps me out that you're named after a dead guy.

UV Ray
06-16-2007, 04:03 PM
What's with all the "us" talk? How many minutes did you play in the finals for the Spurs?

Yeah, it cracks me up that these hicks think that even though their self worth is based on mere emotional codependence/geographical proximity to a tainted accomplishment, that somehow as a fan they have personally achieved something. I have come to the conclusion that San Antonio fans are so insecure and desperately in need of recognition that, if for mental health and self esteem issues alone, they should have the attention that comes with a well deserved victory. They sure as hell need it more than we do.

That's for damn sure.

OldDirtMcGirt
06-16-2007, 04:20 PM
It creeps me out that you're named after a dead guy.

You got to honor the fallen. Plus this was my regular handle before ODB kicked the bucket.

Johnny RIngo
06-16-2007, 06:06 PM
Who give a shit about the S0NS. Fuck those floppers.