PDA

View Full Version : Pixies live on MOJO right now...

blizz
06-15-2007, 10:12 PM
:clap :clap

blizz
06-15-2007, 10:15 PM
what a kick ass fucking show.....i have it recorded and i still don't get tired of watching/listening to it.

u2sarajevo
06-16-2007, 12:49 AM
I don't know what MOJO is but I am sure sorry I missed that.

How does Black look? Last time I saw him he had pretty much let himself go.... (not that he ever had it together)

blizz
06-16-2007, 07:00 AM
MOJO is an HD channel here in SA offered by Time Warner. It was great because it was in HD and 5.1. Yeah Francis has really let himself go.....he's huge now but it was a great show.

u2sarajevo
06-16-2007, 09:56 AM
I bet that was great in HD. In 92 U2's ZooTV tour the Pixies opened up for them in Dallas. I was right in front (3rd row, center) and pretty much no one else even looked like they cared the Pixies were there (hardly anyone was at their seats). It was great for me, because they became my very own Pixies jukebox.... in between songs I would yell out a song I wanted them to play and then they would play it.

Good times.

Thunder Dan
06-20-2007, 10:44 AM
I wanted to watch that so bad, I was at my friend's house and he flipped by it and said the the Pixies suck...this coming from someone who thinks Dave Matthews is the best band of our generation :rolleyes