PDA

View Full Version : fantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer

kontrolheat
06-16-2007, 03:37 PM
anyone saw it, i saw i thought it was a pretty damn good movie :toast

Cant_Be_Faded
06-16-2007, 03:40 PM
As long as someone from Nip/Tuck isn't the silversurfer, i will most likely see this one soon.

Bear Grylls
06-16-2007, 03:42 PM
I would cut off my left leg before I went and saw a movie like this.

resistanze
06-16-2007, 03:43 PM
Saw it last night. 5X better than the shitty part one.

That being said, it was a pretty average action/superhero movie.

medstudent
06-16-2007, 03:48 PM
it couldnt have been worse than daredevil or elektra

after those movies I had a major seizure and woke up naked on the shoulder of I-10

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-16-2007, 03:59 PM
I didn't see the first one and I don't know a lot of the backstory, but I didn't really like the movie even on an entertainment level alone.

Extra Stout
06-16-2007, 04:24 PM
It's a summer movie for the masses.

midgetonadonkey
06-16-2007, 04:27 PM
The only way I'll watch it is if Jessica Alba shows her piss flaps.

Mr. Black
06-16-2007, 05:45 PM
The only way I'll watch it is if Jessica Alba shows her piss flaps.
You mean her beef curtains?

The Red Hood
06-16-2007, 06:33 PM

her Gummy hole

The Red Hood
06-16-2007, 08:04 PM
but back to talking about the movie I'd much rather see Transformers that this dud and that is saying a lot still can't get over prime having lips among other things :depressed

SCdac
06-17-2007, 01:15 AM
I thought it was almost as bad as the first, almost. The dialogue was so horrible; the whole thing was just a shallow blockbuster. Was a bit of a shocker to me, I had high(er) hopes for "Rise of the Silver Surfer". Yeah, the first one sucked, whatever, but this one had so much more potential. Not even Doug Jones, and Laurence Fishburne's voice, could save it... If they ended this Fantastic Four series today, I wouldn't mind at all. Let somebody else, some other crew and director, have a crack at it 5 years from now or something. Anything other than these made-for-kids Fantastic Four's.

PakiDan
06-17-2007, 12:45 PM

You mean her Spam Castonets?

PakiDan
06-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Actually.... I never had any intention of going to see this, but my boys wanted to go... 10X better than the original. It was actually a good movie.

atxrocker
06-17-2007, 04:36 PM
this movie was better than the original. still, gets a 4 out of 10 from me.

dallaskd
06-17-2007, 04:37 PM
the first one was crap. i wont pay money to see this.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-17-2007, 06:51 PM
The first one could very well be one of the worst movies I've EVER seen! In fact, any movie that has Jessica Alba in it is bound to SUCK! She can't act worth shit! the best thing Alba can do right now, is make a sex tape, I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to see that? :lol

Having said that, I will rent it when it comes out on DVD. Just because the silver surfer character kicks ass.

hater
06-18-2007, 04:11 PM
1st one was not that bad IMO. Jessica is so fucking hot.

IMO it was 3x better than Superman returns which sucked ass.

I'd rather see this one than Spiderman 3

Lucky Day
06-18-2007, 04:12 PM
It Rocked It Was Way Better Than Spiderman 3 And Way Way Way Better Than Superman Returns

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2007, 12:10 PM
wow, what a piece of crap! horrible writing and even worst acting. The only two redeemable characters are the human torch (only a few funny lines) and the silver surfer. Basically the great special effects mask the fact that most actors in this movie can't act worth shit. Jessica Alba while incredibly hot, can't deliver a line to save her life, and the guy playing Mr. Fantastic is equally as awful.

Basically, almost as bad as the first one, except for the silver surfer. I want my money back!

E20
07-03-2007, 12:22 PM
They don't even follow the storyline from the comic, which pisses me off. Dr. Doom has no fucking role in this flick if it's about the Silver Surfer. Where are the Watchers? Where is Galactus? And from the summary I read on Wikipedia, it implies that the Silver Surfer KILLS Galactus...............wow, that's just horrible..........I didn't see the movie, I don't really watch Comic movies, because they're all a disgrace to the comic, except Batman Begins and I'm eager to see The Dark Knight.

This movie made me mad even more, because the Silver Surfer is one of my favorite Marvel characters and they just fucked him all up.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-03-2007, 12:46 PM
They don't even follow the storyline from the comic, which pisses me off. Dr. Doom has no fucking role in this flick if it's about the Silver Surfer. Where are the Watchers? Where is Galactus? And from the summary I read on Wikipedia, it implies that the Silver Surfer KILLS Galactus...............wow, that's just horrible..........I didn't see the movie, I don't really watch Comic movies, because they're all a disgrace to the comic, except Batman Begins and I'm eager to see The Dark Knight.

This movie made me mad even more, because the Silver Surfer is one of my favorite Marvel characters and they just fucked him all up.forget the comics, this movie had nothing to do with the comics. Then again, neither do most superheroe movies these days. Still, this one was particularly awful. Plus I agree, the silver surfer is one of the best comic book characters around, and although they don't entirely fuck him up in this movie (not for lack of trying), they don't portray nearly enough of his kickass-ness to save it from being just... painful to watch.

Avitus1
07-03-2007, 12:52 PM
I'd rather cut my eyes then let them see this crap.

peewee's lovechild
07-03-2007, 02:30 PM
It Rocked It Was Way Better Than Spiderman 3 And Way Way Way Better Than Superman Returns

That's some bullshit!!!!

While it was better than the first movie, by a long fucking shot, it wasn't any better than Spidey 3 or Superman Returns.

Superman Returns is underrated.

AnkleBreaker21
07-03-2007, 02:32 PM
i was going to see it the other night but my girl wanted to see 1408. it wasnt that bad

hater
07-16-2007, 02:46 PM
just saw this movie and it sucks dick

DarkReign
07-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Wait, wait, wait...

They made a movie called "Rise of the Silver Surfer" and DIDNT include Galactus?!

:lmao And here I thought they were taking a risk when I seen the trailer. I thought to myself, "Whoa, thats a big mythos to tackle. A world-eating, omnipotent being with his eyes on Earth? I should check that out."

No Galactus....:lmao.....God, the FF movies suck something awful.

Mister Sinister
07-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Blasphemy....not as bad as Spidey 3, but still pretty damned blasphemous. My childhood wept.