PDA

View Full Version : Championship Photo Galleries

Kori Ellis
06-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Here are some Championship Photo Galleries that I put together for About.com. To see the full version of each picture, click on "View Full-Size" when you are on each picture page.

Alamodome Celebration (http://sanantonio.about.com/od/spurs/ig/Spurs-Championship-Celebration/index.htm) - These are very nice they are by a photographer friend of mine. There's one of Fabricio dancing and some other stuff.

These are from various difference sources. Thanks to anyone here who contributed. I'll be adding more later ...

River Parade (http://sanantonio.about.com/od/spurs/ig/Spurs-River-Parade/index.htm)

Airport Celebration (http://sanantonio.about.com/od/spurs/ig/Spurs-Airport-Celebration/index.htm)

Game 4 Pictures/Postgame (http://sanantonio.about.com/od/spurs/ig/2007-NBA-Champions/index.htm)

Viewing Party Pictures (http://sanantonio.about.com/od/spurs/ig/NBA-Finals-Fan-Viewing-Party/index.htm)

Game 2 Photos (http://sanantonio.about.com/od/spurs/ig/NBA-Finals-Game-2/index.htm)

Game 1 Photos (http://sanantonio.about.com/od/spurs/ig/NBA-Finals-Game-1/index.htm)

intothevenus
06-18-2007, 10:25 PM
great job,thx

SrA Husker
06-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Kori, all those links point back to your about.com site! That seems like shameless site-promotion and whoring!

Though in reality, I don't really care, so good job with the pics :)

RashoFan
06-18-2007, 10:33 PM
nice...
my Coyote pic and the pic of Rasho8, Roxie, Jman, Katy...
that was nice to see, thanks KORI!

Kori Ellis
06-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Kori, all those links point back to your about.com site! That seems like shameless site-promotion and whoring!

Whoring? Really?

When I post links to articles I write for WOAI, etc is that whoring too?

I thought you guys would appreciate the photos and articles because you are Spurs fans.

Next year I guess I should just put pop-ups and banners all over SpursTalk, since I'm already whoring, instead of working for a living and occasionally posting OPTIONAL links to some of my work.

RogerIsEatingASandwich
06-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Very nice pics. :)

makedamnsure
06-18-2007, 10:53 PM
don't listen to that douche. you can do whatever the crap you want, it's your site.

bigfundamental21
06-18-2007, 10:58 PM
awesome pics! thanks, kori!

duncan228
06-18-2007, 10:58 PM
I don't know where you get your patience Kori.

I appreciate the links, I'm sure most of us do.
The pictures were great, lots I haven't seen anywhere else.

If you don't want to look at something don't click it.

Kori Ellis
06-18-2007, 11:01 PM
The pictures were great, lots I haven't seen anywhere else.

Thanks. The ones in the Alamodome Celebration gallery aren't published anywhere else, so I figured I'd share.

duncan228
06-18-2007, 11:05 PM
Thanks. The ones in the Alamodome Celebration gallery aren't published anywhere else, so I figured I'd share.

I'm glad you did. I'm one of those fans that loves the pictures.

DannyT
06-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Gracias Kori

mVp
06-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Nice work. Thanks!!

ducks
06-18-2007, 11:45 PM

you need to get a two by 4 and let me use it on your butt

SrA Husker
06-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Whoring? Really?

When I post links to articles I write for WOAI, etc is that whoring too?

I thought you guys would appreciate the photos and articles because you are Spurs fans.

Next year I guess I should just put pop-ups and banners all over SpursTalk, since I'm already whoring, instead of working for a living and occasionally posting OPTIONAL links to some of my work.

Kori, I'm sorry, I guess my sarcasm wasn't able to bleed through to the message. I meant no ill harm to you or any of your sites at all. And I :clap for all the work you do on here and everywhere else - heck, just from the get together pictures i've seen, you're darn brave letting all of the posters here into your home!!!! :smokin

No ill harm was meant against you at all - I realize how much you sacrifice to provide us a great bannerless forum - especially keeping the trolls as members!

ShoogarBear
06-19-2007, 12:21 AM
The ones in the Alamodome Celebration gallery aren't published anywhere elseDid you make a sweep through the N'Sync boards?

T Park
06-19-2007, 01:39 AM
ZING!!

:lmao

Sweetey
06-19-2007, 07:35 AM
Great pics, Kori. Thanks. That pic of Brent's baby behind the trophy is absolutely adorable.

BigBeezie
06-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the links, Kori.

angel_luv
06-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Those are amazing galleries Kori. The pictures you chose really capture the memories. :)

Fabbs
06-19-2007, 11:35 AM
I took it as her once again using her fine organizational skills to put the pics all in one easy to find spot for us.

Thanks for the links Kori.

jn77
06-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Kori,

Thanks for the links! It is really cool to see my pics on the site! The Alamodome pics are Awesome!! Was that one of the spurstalk posters? Great shots. Thanks for all the hard work all season long! I really appreciate it. :clap

AlmondJoy
06-19-2007, 02:42 PM
Awesome pics Kori! Thanks for sharing!!

samikeyp
06-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks Kori.

Like the geek that I am...I sat in front of my computer watching the Dome party on the internets. These pics rock!

EVAY
06-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Thanks, Kori. I had to leave town before the Sunday celebration, so I am thrilled to be able to see the stuff. Barry should pay a million dollars to whoever took the pics of his son, and of the two of them together. Thanks again

jn77
06-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Thanks, Kori. I had to leave town before the Sunday celebration, so I am thrilled to be able to see the stuff. Barry should pay a million dollars to whoever took the pics of his son, and of the two of them together. Thanks again

Kori,

Could you forward this comment to Brent Barry with my E-mail adress, so we can get this going! :lol

jn77
06-21-2007, 04:14 PM
My wife got some really good video of the parade. I set my pics and her video to music. I am just obsessed I guess!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjVnv47383c

sammy
06-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Thanks Kori. Great pictures!

Referee
06-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Great pix, muy bien, Thanx!

Dirk Nowitzki
06-21-2007, 08:08 PM
That is nice and all but the Mavs 67 win championship celebration was the shit. I wore my 2006 WCF champs shirt giving other Mav fans western conference champs high fives, Dirk presented his MVP award speech saying "we will go for 70 next year!", JET tried to give Dirk the Heimlich but thought punching him in the nuts would do the trick... scary situation but Dirk survived. The best part of the celebration... OMG the raising of the fucking southwest division banner! God I felt I was on cloud 9 watching Cuban raising that banner. Emotional night it was. It then ended with fans chanting "Lets go Mavs! Lets go Mavs!"! Ahh fun times. Spurs fans missed out on a great night! :clap :clap :)

sa21
06-22-2007, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the links. Great pictures.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-22-2007, 02:54 AM
That is nice and all but the Mavs 67 win championship celebration was the shit. I wore my 2006 WCF champs shirt giving other Mav fans western conference champs high fives, Dirk presented his MVP award speech saying "we will go for 70 next year!", JET tried to give Dirk the Heimlich but thought punching him in the nuts would do the trick... scary situation but Dirk survived. The best part of the celebration... OMG the raising of the fucking southwest division banner! God I felt I was on cloud 9 watching Cuban raising that banner. Emotional night it was. It then ended with fans chanting "Lets go Mavs! Lets go Mavs!"! Ahh fun times. Spurs fans missed out on a great night! :clap :clap :)
:lmao