PDA

View Full Version : 13-year old boy dating his teacher's daughter...

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-19-2007, 12:26 AM
...and sleeping with the teacher.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_167120525.html?45

Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Student, 13

(WCCO) A middle school teacher in Prescott, Wis. has been fired and the Pierce County Sheriff is investigating claims she had sex with a 13-year-old student.

"It's just shocking to hit Prescott like this," said Tom Riley a Prescott resident.

The 38-year-old woman was a substitute at Prescott Middle School.

The student's father said he found the two having a middle of the night rendezvous together at the teacher's home after the boy stole his mother's car.

Sources said the woman's husband and 13-year-old daughter were home at the time.

The father filed a restraining order which claims the two had sexual intercourse. He said he has copies of e-mails between the two.

Zach Simones, who coached the 13-year-old boy on the seventh grade football team, said he is sickened by the incident.

"He was dating the lady's 13-year-old daughter before this happened," said Simones.

The woman taught at both the middle and high schools, but the superintendent said his investigation has turned up no other students who were involved with this woman.

The school superintendent also said the teacher and student did not meet in the classroom.

The Pierce County Sheriff confirms that they are investigating.

http://www.thesmashmix.com/wp-content/Quagmire.jpg

ShoogarBear
06-19-2007, 12:28 AM
It's going to be much harder for him to hook up with the daughter again.

Bear Grylls
06-19-2007, 12:31 AM
What a fucking pimp.

I wish we had some slut ass teachers at my old school.

ShoogarBear
06-19-2007, 12:31 AM
Elaaaaaaine!!!

Elaaaaaaaaaaine!!!!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-19-2007, 12:32 AM
It's going to be much harder for him to hook up with the daughter again.

Yes, I can't imagine the "Wanna do it how you were conceived?" line would work.

Ronaldo McDonald
06-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Jesus, I wonder how the dialogue went between the student and teacher to make this all reasonable...

Student: Hey, how I am supposed to get to your house?
Teacher: Don't you have a car?
Student: I'm thirteen, it's illegal
Teacher: Don't you still wan't to fuck me?
Student: Yea
Teacher: Well, you know that's illegal for me too, so that's one for you and one for me!

Leetonidas
06-19-2007, 01:03 AM
:ttiwwp:

E20
06-19-2007, 01:04 AM
The morals of the worlds society are becoming one big joke.

ShoogarBear
06-19-2007, 01:05 AM
Student: I can't do this.
Teacher: You what?
Student: This is all terribly wrong.
Teacher: Do you find me undesirable?
Student: Oh no. I think, I think you're the most attractive of all my teachers. I mean that.

Student: Oh my god.
Teacher: Pardon?
Student: Oh no. Oh no.
Teacher: What's wrong?
Student: You didn't... I mean, you didn't expect...
Teacher: What?
Student: I mean, you didn't really think I'd do something like *that*.
Teacher: Like what?
Student: What do you think?
Teacher: Well, I don't know.
Student: For god's sake. Here we are. You got me into your house. You give me a drink. You... put on music. Now you start opening up your personal life to me and tell me your husband won't be home for hours.
Teacher: So?
Student: You're trying to seduce me.
Teacher: [laughs]
Student: Aren't you?
Teacher: I am *not* trying to seduce you.
Student: I know that, but *please*, this is difficult...
Teacher: Would you like me to seduce you?
Student: What?
Teacher: Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Student: I'm going home now. I apologize for what I said. I hope you can forget it, but I'm going home right now.

T Park
06-19-2007, 01:25 AM

No friggen kidding.

Ronaldo McDonald
06-19-2007, 01:41 AM

umm, since when were they not? You could make an argument that they've gotten better over the past 150 years, in america...not only did you have slavery, but discrimination against Natives Americans, Mexicans, Jews was pretty bad up until the 1940's (and of course even through the 80's, but not as bad). I'm pretty sure stuff like this (in the article) went on as much back then as it does now, it just wasn't documented.

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2007, 02:20 AM
Hittin it up to the next lvl

Nbadan
06-19-2007, 02:21 AM
...don't bother them with silly facts, they were on a roll.

TheSanityAnnex
06-19-2007, 03:31 AM
this is no different than what has been done since the dick and vagina first met eachother. older genetalia and younger genetalia sometimes meet up.

jman3000
06-19-2007, 03:34 AM
once i read the title i had a feeling it was gonna be in wisconsin.

Jimcs50
06-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Student: I can't do this.
Teacher: You what?
Student: This is all terribly wrong.
Teacher: Do you find me undesirable?
Student: Oh no. I think, I think you're the most attractive of all my teachers. I mean that.

Student: Oh my god.
Teacher: Pardon?
Student: Oh no. Oh no.
Teacher: What's wrong?
Student: You didn't... I mean, you didn't expect...
Teacher: What?
Student: I mean, you didn't really think I'd do something like *that*.
Teacher: Like what?
Student: What do you think?
Teacher: Well, I don't know.
Student: For god's sake. Here we are. You got me into your house. You give me a drink. You... put on music. Now you start opening up your personal life to me and tell me your husband won't be home for hours.
Teacher: So?
Student: You're trying to seduce me.
Teacher: [laughs]
Student: Aren't you?
Teacher: I am *not* trying to seduce you.
Student: I know that, but *please*, this is difficult...
Teacher: Would you like me to seduce you?
Student: What?
Teacher: Is that what you're trying to tell me?
Student: I'm going home now. I apologize for what I said. I hope you can forget it, but I'm going home right now.

Shoog has this dialogue down pat. because speaks from experience. Why just last month, he had a torrid affair with his ex English professor from highshool. She is 70, btw. :)

Flea
06-19-2007, 08:34 AM
this is no different than what has been done since the dick and vagina first met eachother. older genetalia and younger genetalia sometimes meet up.

Yeah but a 13yo? What would any normal older woman see in a 13yo?

DarkReign
06-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Yeah but a 13yo? What would any normal older woman see in a 13yo?

To this day, 13 year olds are married off daily in droves.

Less than 100 years ago in this very country, "women" were having children at age 15 and that was the norm.

Peeps didnt live as long, so you grew up faster.

ShoogarBear
06-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Shoog has this dialogue down pat. because speaks from experience. Why just last month, he had a torrid affair with his ex English professor from highshool. She is 70, btw. :)I wish I had English teachers in high school who would only be 70 today. :oops

Anakin Skywalker
06-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Padme Fell In Love With Me When I Was Only 8

tlongII
06-19-2007, 09:12 AM
Maybe he looks like Greg Oden?

ShoogarBear
06-19-2007, 09:12 AM
Maybe he looks like Greg Oden?If he looks exactly like Greg Oden, that would explain quite a bit. :smokin

ShoogarBear
06-19-2007, 09:15 AM
Padme Fell In Love With Me When I Was Only 8And then, it seems in your anger, you killed her.

Phenomanul
06-19-2007, 09:48 AM
And then, it seems in your anger, you killed her.

No, he merely forgot to 'turn off' the force....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku17InceClM

Spurfect
06-19-2007, 10:51 AM
how do we know that the kid wasn't at the teachers house visiting the daughter??
i find it odd that both the husband and her daughter were at the house while the kid was there. makes me think he was there to see the daughter. wtf anyway.

Spurminator
06-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Depends on what the emails say.

ObiwanGinobili
06-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Stacy's Mom Has Got It Going On......

ObiwanGinobili
06-19-2007, 10:56 AM
j/k.
thats gross.
I don't get how a grown woman is turned on by a 13yo boy.

Bear Grylls
06-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Why would the father turn her in? If I was that boys father I would buy him a new car when he turns 16.

marini martini
06-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Why would the father turn her in? If I was that boys father I would buy him a new car when he turns 16.
:lol :lol :lol A SUV?

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-19-2007, 11:01 AM

That might explain NorCal's ride.

But instead of sleeping with his teacher and dating his daughter, his parents found him jacking off to pictures of both of them - hence the purchase of a used SUV instead of a new car.

MoSpur
06-19-2007, 11:30 AM
That might explain NorCal's ride.

But instead of sleeping with his teacher and dating his daughter, his parents found him jacking off to pictures of both of them - hence the purchase of a used SUV instead of a new car.

:lol

ploto
06-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Things like this happened before. It just didn't get reported. I know a guy who this happened with in middle school. And I had an administrator who made way too suggestive of comments to me when I was 16, but I didn't do anything about it. No one did, but the kids knew.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Too bad a "suggestive" comment to ploto would be, "I hear there's this up-and-coming Slovenian basketball player named Radoslav."

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2007, 04:20 PM
Too bad a "suggestive" comment to ploto would be, "I hear there's this up-and-coming Slovenian basketball player named Radoslav."

Woah there, let's try to keep this thread PG13. Kids visit this place for fuck's sake

Dre_7
06-19-2007, 05:36 PM
once i read the title i had a feeling it was gonna be in wisconsin.

Reading comprehension buddy. It took place in Minnesota.

ShoogarBear
06-19-2007, 05:42 PM
A middle school teacher in Prescott, Wis.

Spurminator
06-19-2007, 05:45 PM
:lol wtf?

Dre_7
06-19-2007, 05:46 PM
:lol :lol Perhaps I should have read the article more closely instead of just looking at the website. :dizzy

ShoogarBear
06-19-2007, 05:48 PM
:lol

ploto
06-19-2007, 11:28 PM
I don't think so- if you knew what I looked like at 16...

baseline bum
06-20-2007, 12:26 AM

Becoming? Back in 94 as a freshman I had this one teacher who gave me this look like she was completely down one time when I accidentally touched her ass as she walked by. Come to find out she was banging 15 year-old students (and I was only 14 :( ). The school found out, and made her re-sign without telling anybody what was going on.