PDA

View Full Version : This could make '08 very interesting

tsb2000
06-20-2007, 09:46 AM
From CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/20/bloomberg.ap/index.html)

(EDIT) Oops- just saw this was already posted. That's what I get for being two hours behind. :)

Thunder Dan
06-20-2007, 11:27 AM
From CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/20/bloomberg.ap/index.html)

(EDIT) Oops- just saw this was already posted. That's what I get for being two hours behind. :)

Sadley, I don't think this country could ever vote someone in as President if they are one of the following:

-Jewish
-Black
-Female
-morman
- non-white

now, by looking at this list you can narrow it down. I wish our country could get over these because look at what we have currently, he fits every category and has truley fucked up our country.

Yonivore
06-20-2007, 12:52 PM
Sadley, I don't think this country could ever vote someone in as President if they are one of the following:

-Jewish
-Black
-Female
-morman
- non-white

now, by looking at this list you can narrow it down. I wish our country could get over these because look at what we have currently, he fits every category and has truley fucked up our country.
Why did you include "Black" and "non-white?" Doesn't the latter include the former?

Oh, by the way, I think you're wrong.

Thunder Dan
06-20-2007, 01:58 PM
Why did you include "Black" and "non-white?" Doesn't the latter include the former?

Oh, by the way, I think you're wrong.

By white I ment caucasian, and no they are different, since "non-white" includes hispanic and American Indian just to name a few. And I hope you are right about being wrong. My generation (20 somethings) will not have a problem voting for a minority, but our parents generation will.

Yonivore
06-20-2007, 02:16 PM
By white I ment caucasian, and no they are different, since "non-white" includes hispanic and American Indian just to name a few.
Aren't blacks non-whites?

And I hope you are right about being wrong. My generation (20 somethings) will not have a problem voting for a minority, but our parents generation will.
And, your generation can grow up and raise your children to be color-blind, gender-blind voters. Your parent's generation, on the other hand, will just die and, except for some largely Democratic precincts, cease to vote at all.

That's how it works in 'merica.