PDA

View Full Version : LA Times Bill Plaschke....

Sportcamper
06-20-2007, 11:36 AM
LA Times Bill Plaschke.... (http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-plaschke20jun20,0,1575511.column?coll=la-home-center)

Compares Kobe Bryant to Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and women who show their private parts to paparazzi... :lol

Just like those women who show their private parts to paparazzi, Bryant has profanely ripped the Lakers to two strangers in a parking lot.

degenerate_gambler
06-20-2007, 11:43 AM
Plaschke has been beating the 'dump Kobe' drum for awhile now.

clambake
06-20-2007, 12:24 PM
LA Times Bill Plaschke.... (http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-plaschke20jun20,0,1575511.column?coll=la-home-center)

Compares Kobe Bryant to Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and women who show their private parts to paparazzi... :lol

Just like those women who show their private parts to paparazzi, Bryant has profanely ripped the Lakers to two strangers in a parking lot.
As a laker fan, what is your take on this? I thought I read a report that this video was taken a few weeks ago. Couldn't this be paired with his original complaints?

Phil Hellmuth
06-20-2007, 12:38 PM
i think it is spot on, IMO.

Findog
06-20-2007, 12:41 PM
Those guys are dicks. Kobe and every other celebrity is going to have to learn to be more careful in the age of youtube

Supergirl
06-20-2007, 01:37 PM
He's an idiot. You trade Kobe, no way do you get back even half the talent for him. He's simply the best at his position, offensively and defensively.

He needs more help, and he needs a little talk with Phil to get his head pulled out of his ass. That's worked before, it'll work again.

No way do you trade a superstar like Kobe. The Lakers fucked up and did it once with Shaq, would they do it again? I hope not, or they'll just embarrass themselves.

LakeShow
06-20-2007, 01:59 PM
I agree with Supergirl, it is no way in hell you trade kobe. I would not have traded Shaq either. No way do you get value for Kobe from any team in the NBA, unless of course it was for 2 allstars.' I would have fired Mitch when Shaq had issues with him.

Dr. Buss has no other choice but to surpass the Salary Cap, about $10 million and pay the tax. all of the hoopla is making trading for a JO or KG or any other superstar impossible because the lakers are desperate to make changes. The Lakers might have to keep this same team, add a Billups or a player of that magnitude next season and hope that Kobe calms down.

Kobe's being an asshole and seems very confused but Jim Buss is being one as well. I wish Jim and Mitch got their walking papers or are demoted. I would rather see Jeannie in charge rather than those guys.

Sportcamper
06-20-2007, 03:36 PM
Clambake- I think Plaschke is funny...And most people are tired of overpaid Super Star Complaining Athletes....(The article says that the video is a couple weeks old & offered to the Lakers)...

clambake
06-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Clambake- I think Plaschke is funny...And most people are tired of overpaid Super Star Complaining Athletes....(The article says that the video is a couple weeks old & offered to the Lakers)...
That's what I mean. The media desperately wants to fuel this story and influence it's ending. Sadly, that may happen. Why would a player like Kobe want to leave LA?

I hope, for laker fans sake, that he's mentally strong enough to ignore the goading.