PDA

View Full Version : Timmy`s excellent FT shooting in the post season ...

lefty
06-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Does it have anything to do with the fact that he is healthy ? or was it purely in his head ?

TMSKILZ
06-20-2007, 02:01 PM
Whatever It Was, He Did Very Well @ The Stripe, Good For Td!

tmtcsc
06-20-2007, 02:22 PM
huh ? He shot 64.4 % in the playoffs. That's terrible. He did make them when they counted...i think.

bdictjames
06-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Excellent? In Game 4 I think he shot 4/10.

But in the Phoenix series he was very effective though. The sharp shooting of Phoenix must have affected him.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-20-2007, 06:59 PM
huh ? He shot 64.4 % in the playoffs. That's terrible. He did make them when they counted...i think. :lol , but it was a consistent 64, I think, not many 2 for 10 nights, or 9/10's.

He made a couple clutch free throws too. However, I think he did have one game where he missed both free throws in crunch time.
Anyway, I noticed throughout the playoffs Timmy would make enough, of his freethrows, to keep the laughter (of the opposing team) and the headsmacking at bay.

boutons_
06-20-2007, 07:21 PM
It's his lack of athleticism compounded by a real mental problem.

Every true hero is tragically flawed. :)

tmtcsc
06-21-2007, 07:09 AM
:lol , but it was a consistent 64, I think, not many 2 for 10 nights, or 9/10's.

He made a couple clutch free throws too. However, I think he did have one game where he missed both free throws in crunch time.
Anyway, I noticed throughout the playoffs Timmy would make enough, of his freethrows, to keep the laughter (of the opposing team) and the headsmacking at bay.

It certainly wasn't as dreadful as the Game 5 vs Pistons in '05. Man, you could actually feel the pain and imagine the pucker factor when he stepped to the line for that long staring contest he had with the rim.

He missed big ft after big ft. Ah...but the story ended nicely with a Robert Horry shot from above.

spurs1990
06-21-2007, 11:13 AM
His FT shooting is the only obstacle to his HOF electability. However, if he can keep up playing good for more longer, he will have an outside shot of 1st ballot, maybe.

fyatuk
06-21-2007, 11:21 AM
:lol , but it was a consistent 64, I think, not many 2 for 10 nights, or 9/10's.

Just about every time he missed both, he got the rebound and put it in for two, so I'd call that a wash :p:

lefty
06-21-2007, 12:26 PM
His FT shooting is the only obstacle to his HOF electability. However, if he can keep up playing good for more longer, he will have an outside shot of 1st ballot, maybe.

Despite his FT shooting, he IS an automatic 1st ballot.

itzsoweezee
06-21-2007, 12:28 PM

is this a joke or are you just retarded?

Mr. Body
06-21-2007, 12:30 PM

:lol WOW.

tmtcsc
06-21-2007, 12:57 PM

You gotta be kidding spurs1990. Tim could suck out loud for the rest of his career and be a 1st ballot HOF'er. It's secured with 3 MVP's and B2B reg season MVP's.