PDA

View Full Version : Tubing: San Marcos---help!

MrChug
06-20-2007, 08:36 PM
I can't find the recent legislation that passed. Does anyone know off the top of their head what ended up happening with "limiting" the amount of alcohol a certain number of people can take on the river? Comal, Guadalupe, or otherwise? What happened with this?

...any link/help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS-Chuggz (they call me that for a reason, hence the concern :lol )

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-20-2007, 08:43 PM
First off, it's not in San Marcos...only in New Braunfels.

ploto
06-20-2007, 10:31 PM
http://www.riversportstubes.com/Guadalupe_and_Comal_River_Rules.htm
Main info:
* No volume drinking devices (beer bongs)
* No containers under 5 fluid oz.
* Maximum permitted cooler size is 16 quarts, one per person

MrChug
06-20-2007, 10:36 PM
I stand corrected...thanks for reading the thread and helping rather than simply criticizing and offering your smart ass remark you fucking retarded-ranger driving-basement dwelling-unknowledgeable-pay no rent-my mom scrubs my shit stains out of my underoos-fag-bomb.

...anyone else actually KNOW anything rather than gaining personal satisfaction from something other than wanking and has actually BEEN tubing??

...once again real help would be appreciated. :spin

MrChug
06-20-2007, 10:42 PM
http://www.riversportstubes.com/Guadalupe_and_Comal_River_Rules.htm
Main info:
* No volume drinking devices (beer bongs)
* No containers under 5 fluid oz.
* Maximum permitted cooler size is 16 quarts, one per person

THANKS PLOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-20-2007, 10:51 PM
I stand corrected...thanks for reading the thread and helping rather than simply criticizing and offering your smart ass remark you fucking retarded-ranger driving-basement dwelling-unknowledgeable-pay no rent-my mom scrubs my shit stains out of my underoos-fag-bomb.

...anyone else actually KNOW anything rather than gaining personal satisfaction from something other than wanking and has actually BEEN tubing??

Considering you weren't even smart enough to look it up to answer your own fucking question, you should probably hold back.

You asked, I answered.

And if I'm being a smart-ass motherfucker to you, you'll fucking know it.

Also, since I haven't actually lived in San Marcos recently (you know, the city that doesn't have the regulations you're worried about) recently, I didn't think it best to speak on something I wasn't sure of (although I was sure it was San Marcos and not New Braunfels, something you weren't).

Since you're so defensive and ready with the insults, maybe you should spend less time wondering what the hell I'm doing (and I'm actually smart enough to realize San Marcos and New Braunfels are two different cities with their own rules about tubing, which is quite relaxing with your friends) and learning to use a fucking search engine long enough to answer your own question.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-20-2007, 10:53 PM
Holy shit!

I found the rules for tubing the San Marcos river.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=VCY&q=san+marcos+tubing&btnG=Search

My god, that was fucking hard.

Kori Ellis
06-20-2007, 10:56 PM
JohnnyBlaze must not be getting laid lately :)

Sometimes a majority of the threads in the Club are things people could google themselves and no one seems to mind.

NorCal510
06-20-2007, 10:57 PM
Considering you weren't even smart enough to look it up to answer your own fucking question, you should probably hold back.

You asked, I answered.

And if I'm being a smart-ass motherfucker to you, you'll fucking know it.

Also, since I haven't actually lived in San Marcos recently (you know, the city that doesn't have the regulations you're worried about) recently, I didn't think it best to speak on something I wasn't sure of (although I was sure it was San Marcos and not New Braunfels, something you weren't).

Since you're so defensive and ready with the insults, maybe you should spend less time wondering what the hell I'm doing (and I'm actually smart enough to realize San Marcos and New Braunfels are two different cities with their own rules about tubing, which is quite relaxing with your friends) and learning to use a fucking search engine long enough to answer your own question.
wow someone got their panties tangled up

he was probably joking smart ass motherfucker

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-20-2007, 10:58 PM

That was real help.

You want some more real help.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/293/untitledcc6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-20-2007, 10:59 PM
JohnnyBlaze must not be getting laid lately :)

Sometimes a majority of the threads in the Club are things people could google themselves and no one seems to mind.

Fine...but he asked and I answered.

If he doesn't like the quality of answer, well, fuck him.

NorCal510
06-20-2007, 11:00 PM
tampon time

MrChug
06-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Fine...but he asked and I answered.

If he doesn't like the quality of answer, well, fuck him.

Listen to norcal...and since you have made it abundantly obvious that you ARE in fact, a used tampon (which your penis-or poor excuse for one I'm sure-WISHES IT WAS) I appreciate the input. I sometimes ASK my friends for advice-which when asking a sincere question I can depend on here in THE CLUB-rather than depending upon the internet search sites as if they WERE friends.

...but then again johnyblaze, your computer screen IS your only friend isnt it you poor sack of nothing huh?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...sorry for picking on the helpless. My fault. Me bad.

AnkleBreaker21
06-20-2007, 11:12 PM
i dont know about the alcohol, but what i do know is there's alot of sexy college girls on alcohol. i freakin love it here

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-20-2007, 11:13 PM
Whatever helps you feel like a big internet man, Chug.

MrChug
06-20-2007, 11:15 PM
i dont know about the alcohol, but what i do know is there's alot of sexy college girls on alcohol. i freakin love it here

:lol Well played sir...

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/the_40_year_old_virgin/seth_rogan/virgin1.jpg

MrChug
06-20-2007, 11:17 PM
Whatever helps you feel like a big internet man, Chug.

Spoken like a true little hippocrite, how cute. Go fuck yourself or whatever gets you laid kid. I just asked a question...suck sweaty balls punk. Learn something. There's nothing rewarding about trying to make someone else look dumb...it was an accident. You looked stupid.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-20-2007, 11:19 PM
The funniest part was that I wasn't even trying to make you look stupid, but thanks for admitting you felt that way. If I was trying to make you feel stupid, I'd have posted the screenshot first, but I guess I hurt your feelings.

Sorry.

That will give me satisfaction until a second after I hit reply. After that, meh.

MrChug
06-20-2007, 11:23 PM
The funniest part was that I wasn't even trying to make you look stupid, but thanks for admitting you felt that way. If I was trying to make you feel stupid, I'd have posted the screenshot first, but I guess I hurt your feelings.

Sorry.

That will give me satisfaction until a second after I hit reply. After that, meh.

I said "trying" you little pink weenie.

2Blonde
06-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Aww c'mon guys, have a beer and make-up.... You've gotta admit the San Marcos/Not San Marcos screenshot was pretty funny. :lol

MrChug
06-21-2007, 09:50 AM
Aww c'mon guys, have a beer and make-up.... You've gotta admit the San Marcos/Not San Marcos screenshot was pretty funny. :lol

What IS the penalty for providing a beer to a thirteen year old nowadays? Does the penalty stiffen if the subject is legally retarded? Just a question, wanna know if I should call my attorney. But I'll buy the beer I guess...(I'd have to).

leemajors
06-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Listen to norcal...

/thread.