PDA

View Full Version : =Favorite,and least favorite games of 2007=

=RTM=
06-21-2007, 02:27 AM
=Did you have a game that stood out from the others? Did you see or go to a game that down right sucked? Tell us your experiences you can remember of the 2006-2007 NBA season.

what were your favorite,and least favorite moments?=

:wakeup

=RTM=
06-21-2007, 02:30 AM
My Favorite Moment was when the Dallas Mavericks waxed the Spurs ass on national tv, I get all wet just thinking about it. My least favorite moment was when I saw the Mavericks meltdown and got ass raped by the Warriors. To this day I can watch the movie Deliverance

Beno Udrih
06-21-2007, 03:00 AM
One of my favorite moments was when we played in Houston. I think it was a couple of minutes in to the game already. Some one inbounded the ball to I think Rafer Alston, and then comes Jaque Vaughn out of no where sliding on the floor to steal the ball. :fro

Leetonidas
06-21-2007, 03:02 AM
One of my favorite moments was when we played in Houston. I think it was a couple of minutes in to the game already. Some one inbounded the ball to I think Rafer Alston, and then comes Jaque Vaughn out of no where sliding on the floor to steal the ball. :fro
Maybe if you took some notes, you'd get some playing time.

Beno Udrih
06-21-2007, 03:02 AM
My least favorite would be the last game in Dallas. When Joey Crawford ejected Duncan. Things didn't have to go down the way they did that day.

Beno Udrih
06-21-2007, 03:03 AM
Maybe if you took some notes, you'd get some playing time.
Maybe if you licked my balls... meh forget it.

Cum
06-21-2007, 03:19 AM
The best game was when NASH busted his nose you could see it was over.

bigfish22
06-21-2007, 03:24 AM
Least Favorite: Sunday December 10, 2006 - only game in LA where I witnessed a loss

Most Favorite: Sunday December 10, 2006 - see signature below

Star Player
06-21-2007, 03:24 AM
The game when that asshole Ref was banned from any more NBA games what was his name? He looked like Sequ's dad. Anyone remember that Game when Duncan got tossed like a salad?

Re-Animator
06-21-2007, 03:28 AM
Least Favorite: Sunday December 10, 2006 - only game in LA where I witnessed a loss

Most Favorite: Sunday December 10, 2006 - see signature below

Dude is that really you? I saw that same pic in another forum.

You lucky vato! how did you manage that picture? Give me some details.

:wakeup

Whottt's Dealer
06-21-2007, 03:33 AM
when finley busted on kobe's face in LA.

bigfish22
06-21-2007, 03:34 AM
Least Favorite Moment: February 9, 2007 - Spurs @ Magic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHVqoyIvCFU

Most Favorite Moment: June 14, 2007 - Spurs @ Cavs
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/4dccdb09-29f4-41de-aad1-4bfffa441a69.jpg

Big Worm
06-21-2007, 03:44 AM
Pop saying Shit on National tv, was the best for me patna!

bigfish22
06-21-2007, 03:50 AM
Story of December 10th, 2006

It was a Sunday night. I managed to score a dozen tickets to the Spurs @ Lakers for $60 a piece off stubhub (that's cheap for a Laker game). I didn't mind going with 11 other Laker fans, because I have never been to a game where we lost at Staples. But this night was different. After a crushing defeat to my most hated opponent, I sat and salked in my seat for about 15min after the game while my friends were talking trash. I finally get up to leave and I start making my way out towards the exits. At this point I'm hanging my head real low and feeling like shit cause everyone left in there was talkin shit as they walked past me in my full-out Spurs gear. Then all of a sudden a lady walks past me and says hey there goes the Admiral, you better hurry. I look up and sure enough, there goes the man himself, the reason I have been a Spurs fan since I was 7 walking out the door. As I run to catch up to him before he exits, I see him turning away fan after fan for autographs, all wearing Laker shirts by the way. So I run in front of him just as he was about to leave I say, "hey Mr. Robinson, do you think you have time for a real Spurs fan?" And he stops, looks at me with a smile and says "of course man." I got in a few pictures and shook the man's hand. Just as he was leaving, I sneak in one last comment, "hey you know the gnomes were out right!" He lets out a big ol' laugh and said take it easy. He's truly one of the classiest guys to ever grace the NBA and a model citizen for all athletes.

After he left the Laker girls were going out the same exit and we took pictures with them too. All in all it wasn't a total loss for me.

cholo
06-21-2007, 03:55 AM
I liked it when Eva did this

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o74/ggoose25/eva-hump.gif

Big Worm
06-21-2007, 04:19 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/pop-candy.jpg

Whottt.
06-21-2007, 04:26 AM
Duncan getting tossed out was unreal!

sanman53
06-21-2007, 07:02 AM
FAVORITE: Feb 21: My girlfriend, for Valentines Day, gave me owners box seats tickets for the Spurs/Hawks. Manu goes off this game, scores 25 straight points.

LEAST: Last game of the regular season.

Texas_Ranger
06-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Least Favorite: Joey Crawford throws out Tim Duncan
Most Favourite: When Spurs won the PHX Suns in the series

Supreme_Being
06-21-2007, 07:39 AM
yeah. I hate it too when Duncan got ejected. That was some cheap shit.

Spurs Brazil
06-21-2007, 07:46 AM
Most Favourite: Cavs game 4, Suns game 6

Least Favorite - lost to the Celtics at home

Tippecanoe
06-21-2007, 09:50 AM
favorite game: win vs lakers when finley hit that 3 in overtime to win it
least favorite: loss vs magic when dhoward dunked it with 0.2 secs left

lefty
06-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Favorite moment : when the Mavs got their pussies destroyed byGolden State, in front of the entire world :toast

Lest favorite moment : the way game 4 vs Phoenix ended ; we really blew a nice lead, and I didn't like Horry's forecheck (even though Nash added some salsa)

Solid D
06-21-2007, 12:39 PM
My MoSt faVoritE gaMe Was whEn tHe WarRiors eLimiNated the MaVs 111-86.
My 2nd faVoritE gaMe Was the rePLay of whEn tHe WarRiors eLimiNated the MaVs 111-86.

My LeAsT faVoritE gaMe Was the SuNs win In San AnTonIO wHen SteVe NAsH RaN inTo HoRRY's hiP.

shelshor
06-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Favorite: Tie between game 6 of the 2nd round when the Suns were finally eliminated, and game 4 of The Finals when the title was sewn up

Least favorite: Don't remember who they were playing, but it was the head-up-the-ass moment when the Spurs got a tech for trying to start the 4th quarter with only 4 players on the court

Creation88
06-21-2007, 12:43 PM
Favorite: winning another RING of course
Least: the game 4 meltdown against the Suns pissed me off. actually i was pissed for a lot of games when we didn't play to our potential.

Solid D
06-21-2007, 01:28 PM
My MoSt faVoritE gaMe Was whEn tHe WarRiors eLimiNated the MaVs 111-86.
My 2nd faVoritE gaMe Was the rePLay of whEn tHe WarRiors eLimiNated the MaVs 111-86.

My LeAsT faVoritE gaMe Was the SuNs win In San AnTonIO wHen SteVe NAsH RaN inTo HoRRY's hiP.

I will add most favorite Spurs' game was the game in Portland when the Spurs were getting punked by the Blazers until Manu woke up. That game spawned this thread Ditka couldn't have stopped Manu tonight (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54259&page=1&pp=26) .

mardigan
06-21-2007, 01:35 PM
Regular season favorite was the game against the Blazers on 3/6 when the SPurs made an improbable comeback with Fin and Beno and manu making all kinds of shots and 3's.
Favorite playoff game had to be game 1 against the Suns, just because I didnt know how that series was going to go and the first win was huge

BigBeezie
06-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Least favorite: when Duncan got ejected

Most favorite: I really enjoyed watching Finley sink 8 three's on the Nuggets.

Guajalote
06-21-2007, 01:43 PM
Favorite Game- May 29th Spurs vs. Mavs game 6. Spurs come back from 13 down as Kerr and Jax go nuts from 3 point range in a 34-9 fourth quarter to seal the deal and win the WCF for the Spurs. OOPS!!! My bad. That was 2003. :lol

Least Favorite Game- Game 4 vs. Cavs because now I've got to wait until October before I get to see my beloved Spurs again.

bdictjames
06-21-2007, 01:51 PM
Favorite Game - Spurs vs. Suns, Games 5 & 6. I actually started tuning to Game 5 by the half when they were down big and was just great to see a run by them (not the other way around) to beat the Suns and start the excuses.

Least Favorite - The loss to the Celtics - on the Spurs own homecourt. It was terrible watching it in the last minute of play.

fatsack
06-21-2007, 01:57 PM
My favorite game would be when Dallas got booted out of the playoffs.

I enjoyed shooting the finger at Mark Cuban over the tv. He had such a sad little face.

BWAAHHAHAHHHAAH!!!

ancestron
06-21-2007, 02:32 PM
Favorite game was Finley's game winner over Bryant at the end of January.
i totally was expecting him to miss it, but it went in!!! Yay!

3 way tie for worst between The Dwight Howard game winning alley-oop with .2 left, The Game where the Rockets blew us out, and losing to the Heat on sunday afternoon after the friday night loss to the magic.

Cry Havoc
06-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Am I the only one that loved Duncan getting tossed? I thought it was a great moment because it was so damn surreal. That might have motivated Timmy & Co to win the ship this year even more.

My favorite moment after the Title (of course) was the Golden State series. That was incredibly bizarre, and I was on the edge of my seat for the whole thing. Every series we played wasn't too close, although that near-perfect game against Utah was something I'll never forget.

ArgSpursFan
06-21-2007, 04:53 PM
My Favorite Moment was when the Dallas Mavericks waxed the Spurs ass on national tv, I get all wet just thinking about it.

you mean the day crawford got fired,and the spurs got robbed???yeah I remember that one too. :fro

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Favorite: Dallas vs. Phoenix, double OT thriller. I don't like either team much but that was a hell of a game.

Least: That fucking Orlando loss. How the hell do you guard against a 15 ft. high alleyoop?!?!

carina_gino20
06-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Favorite Reg season game: Manu's 24 straight against Hawks

Favorite Playoff: Games 5 and 6 vs PHX, Game 4 vs Cavs

Least Fave: Duncan ejection and the 3-game losing skid in January (?)