PDA

View Full Version : Bent to complete Spurs move



bee
06-22-2007, 08:15 AM
Darren Bent is reportedly expected to complete a £16million move to Spurs in the next week.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/nationwide1/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/07/06/22/manual_125936.html&TEAMHD=nationwide1

kolko
06-22-2007, 08:18 AM
Soccer forum

Extra Stout
06-22-2007, 08:19 AM
:ban:

bee
06-22-2007, 08:25 AM
Why do you want me to be banned?

I only posted interesting news dammit.

And it isn't called scoccer btw

phyzik
06-22-2007, 08:30 AM
Why do you want me to be banned?

I only posted interesting news dammit.

And it isn't called scoccer btw

Its freaking soccer, and you know why people want you banned, you can clearly read at the top of the page this is for San Antonio Spurs, not some bum fuck soccer team, and you are perfectly aware of that. There is a forum for "other Sports" here, go post in that one.

bee
06-22-2007, 08:35 AM
It's about Spurs that's why I posted it here.

And it's called football.

Is that the way you usually treat newbies?

Extra Stout
06-22-2007, 08:37 AM
It's about Spurs that's why I posted it here.

And it's called football.

It's that the way you usually treat newbies?
:ban: All posts by British people/pooftahs, about Tottenham Hotspur personnel, in this forum should result in immediate banishment for all eternity.

FromWayDowntown
06-22-2007, 08:39 AM
Somehow, English Spurs fans are all excited about the chances that they're about to "get Bent."

Fitting, I suppose.

bee
06-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Youse are so lovely it's unreal.

bee
06-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Somehow, English Spurs fans are all excited about the chances that they're about to "get Bent."

Fitting, I suppose.

Too bad you cant get Bent .

What makes you racist against English people?

Supreme_Being
06-22-2007, 08:48 AM
:ban: All posts by British people/pooftahs, about Tottenham Hotspur personnel, in this forum should result in immediate banishment for all eternity.

WINZ

silk
06-22-2007, 08:49 AM
you 're so stupid it's unreal....football for you is called soccer in US and the spurs in US are a basket ball team ...and the best one by the way

BlackFlagg
06-22-2007, 08:50 AM
What makes you racist against English people?


:lol :lol :lol OMG, this is a classic. "English" is a nationality.

Extra Stout
06-22-2007, 08:53 AM
What makes you racist against English people?
We believe pets should obey their masters.

bee
06-22-2007, 08:55 AM
you 're so stupid it's unreal....football for you is called soccer in US and the spurs in US are a basket ball team ...and the best one by the way

It's football unlike American football which shouldn't be called football because you don't actually play it with your feet.

bee
06-22-2007, 08:56 AM
:lol :lol :lol OMG, this is a classic. "English" is a nationality.

And I thought it was a race?

bee
06-22-2007, 08:58 AM
We believe pets should obey their masters.

Who is whose master?

smeagol
06-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Is this related to the San Antonio Spurs?

No.

So don't fnucking post it here, panzie!

bee
06-22-2007, 09:06 AM
Even the bestest people in the world make mistakes.

I'm a newbie dammit.

pert
06-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Respect bee

Get these bellends out of OUR forum!

ArgSpursFan
06-22-2007, 09:10 AM
Too bad you cant get Bent .

What makes you racist against English people?

give the foklands/Malvinas islands bak to Argentina them,you freaking Pirates.
Otherwise keep your mouth shuted.

Clutch20
06-22-2007, 09:11 AM
What???
Brent's gonna play soccer?
Did he tell Pop? :downspin:

ezee
06-22-2007, 09:12 AM
Somehow, English Spurs fans are all excited about the chances that they're about to "get Bent."

Fitting, I suppose.

he would fit in well with your boys...

http://www.obertoblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/ober5.JPG

ArgSpursFan
06-22-2007, 09:12 AM
What???
Brent's gonna play soccer?
Did he tell Pop? :downspin:

:lol

that´s the Argentinian influence.

pert
06-22-2007, 09:13 AM
All Americans are fat and spasticated.

BlackFlagg
06-22-2007, 09:13 AM
And I thought it was a race?

You're thinking of "caucasian."

ezee
06-22-2007, 09:13 AM
give the foklands/Malvinas islands bak to Argentina them,you freaking Pirates.
Otherwise keep your mouth shuted.

we will fight you for them...

but you didnt do very well last time

Extra Stout
06-22-2007, 09:14 AM
All English are buggering heroin addicts.

ArgSpursFan
06-22-2007, 09:14 AM
we will fight you for them...

but you didnt do very well last time

nope,we reather beat your ass at soccer in stead biatch.

bee
06-22-2007, 09:17 AM
Respect bee

Get these bellends out of OUR forum!

Innit!

I don't know what's wrong with them.

pert
06-22-2007, 09:18 AM
All English are buggering heroin addicts.

I'm Irish you cock.

Extra Stout
06-22-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm Irish you cock.
Then you're awesome.

CubanMustGo
06-22-2007, 09:20 AM
Another thread for the troll forum ...

pert
06-22-2007, 09:20 AM
I agree.

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 09:21 AM
All English are buggering heroin addicts.

well Americans are obese bastards who steal oil from the Middle East, how's that?

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 09:23 AM
Bent to Spurs! its official!! i've already talked with Pardew, we're finalizing the deal of Marcosdeto Bent to Spurs tomorrow, it will break the transfer record

pert
06-22-2007, 09:25 AM
You've given too much away there :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 09:26 AM
nope,we reather beat your ass at soccer in stead biatch.

last time i checked, England made you look like a sunday league team...3-2...remember?

oh that was football....not "soccer"

Extra Stout
06-22-2007, 09:28 AM
well Americans are obese bastards who steal oil from the Middle East, how's that?
Stealing oil? :lol I guess the British public education system likes to cover up the more sordid parts of its recent history. Or maybe you were too busy injecting yourself to pay attention when those lessons were taught? The mandates? Suez? AIOC? Mossadegh? The whole reason the Middle East is screwed up in the first place is because of British misrule after WWI.

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 09:28 AM
You've given too much away there :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

its going to be announced tomorrow anyway...Marcosdeto Bent will sign to Spurs tomorrow, it will break the record for football transfer paid with a fruit...that's right! 180,000 bushels of fresh Seville Oranges :smokin

bee
06-22-2007, 09:29 AM
give the foklands/Malvinas islands bak to Argentina them,you freaking Pirates.
Otherwise keep your mouth shuted.

Why do so many Argies support Spurs?

ArgSpursFan
06-22-2007, 09:30 AM
last time i checked, England made you look like a sunday league team...3-2...remember?

oh that was football....not "soccer"
Last time I checked Argentina was playing the World cup semis and England was............................................... .................already out of it. :lol

pert
06-22-2007, 09:30 AM
its going to be announced tomorrow anyway...Marcosdeto Bent will sign to Spurs tomorrow, it will break the record for football transfer paid with a fruit...that's right! 180,000 bushels of fresh Seville Oranges :smokin

:lol:

bee
06-22-2007, 09:30 AM
well Americans are obese bastards who steal oil from the Middle East, how's that?

True.

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 09:30 AM
Stealing oil? :lol I guess the British public education system likes to cover up the more sordid parts of its recent history. Or maybe you were too busy injecting yourself to pay attention when those lessons were taught? The mandates? Suez? AIOC? Mossadegh? The whole reason the Middle East is screwed up in the first place is because of British misrule after WWI.

i'm British...NOT!!

i'm from great country Kazakhstan!! we chief export of Potassium!!

have you heard our anthem? i sing anthem for you!! :elephant


Kazakhstan is the greatest coun-try in the world. All the other countries are run by lit-le girls. Kazakhstan in Asias #1 exporter of potassium, all other countries have inferior potassium...

Extra Stout
06-22-2007, 09:33 AM
i'm British...NOT!!

i'm from great country Kazakhstan!! we chief export of Potassium!!

have you heard our anthem? i sing anthem for you!! :elephant
http://www.lohud.com/blogs/uploaded_images/Borat-flag-770131.jpg

BlackFlagg
06-22-2007, 09:35 AM
True.

Indeed. I personally stole 100 barrels just last week and ingested them all. Try as I might, I cannot seem to get past the 400# mark. I'm not giving up, though.

*yawn* British and Irish trolls. This is rich.

I went to bed at 3:00 AM and woke up at 6:30. I'm going back to sleep.

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 09:35 AM
Last time I checked Argentina was playing the World cup semis and England was............................................... .................already out of it. :lol

man...is that the Underwater Basket Weaving Worldcup you're talking about?

the Argies lost to the Nazis in the quarter finals of the 2006 FIFA world cup in Germany...

hope that helps :fro

LizardKingSPURSLOVER
06-22-2007, 09:40 AM
Why don't you go and kill some of your own troops yanks? You seem pretty good at that. Congrats on vietnam too, that went well :afro

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 09:43 AM
i like basketball though....lots of touching and body contact, not to mention those big biceps and big feet (you know what i mean :clap ), then when game over, players shower together naked naked and touching touching butt and willies...sausagefest!! yey!!

http://www.freewebs.com/basketballisgay/Picture%2010.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/basketballisgay/picture%209.bmp

i honestly think Spurs will get more fans if they join National Gay Basketball Association :elephant

http://www.ngba.us/

ArgSpursFan
06-22-2007, 09:47 AM
i like basketball though....lots of touching and body contact, not to mention those big biceps and big feet (



who is this talking'?
Margaret Tatcher,is this you?? :lol

samikeyp
06-22-2007, 09:48 AM
Why don't you go and kill some of your own troops yanks? You seem pretty good at that. Congrats on vietnam too, that went well :afro

Still mad about 1776 and 1812 I see. :)

Extra Stout
06-22-2007, 09:50 AM
Why don't you go and kill some of your own troops yanks? You seem pretty good at that. Congrats on vietnam too, that went well :afro
Don't you love how, no matter how harebrained an idea our President comes up with, you Brits have to tag along because we essentially own you? How we used to be your colony, but now you are, for all intents and purposes, ours?

bee
06-22-2007, 09:50 AM
Indeed. I personally stole 100 barrels just last week and ingested them all. Try as I might, I cannot seem to get past the 400# mark. I'm not giving up, though.

*yawn* British and Irish trolls. This is rich.

I went to bed at 3:00 AM and woke up at 6:30. I'm going back to sleep.

Your a lying bastard!

And what the hell makes you think I'm British or Irish? Did I say that?

And I'm not a troll. :troll:

samikeyp
06-22-2007, 09:50 AM
World Cups:

Argentina 2
England 1


Next.

Extra Stout
06-22-2007, 09:51 AM
i like basketball though....lots of touching and body contact, not to mention those big biceps and big feet (you know what i mean :clap ), then when game over, players shower together naked naked and touching touching butt and willies...sausagefest!! yey!!

i honestly think Spurs will get more fans if they join National Gay Basketball Association :elephant

http://www.ngba.us/
Yes, I hear in Kazahstan they get excited about the man-touching, especially when no livestock are available.

ArgSpursFan
06-22-2007, 09:52 AM
World Cups:

Argentina 2
England 1


Next.

thanx samy :lol

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 09:52 AM
Yes, I hear in Kazahstan they get excited about the man-touching, especially when no livestock are available.

yes...sister first if not available...then livestock...if no livestock...man will do

bee
06-22-2007, 09:52 AM
i like basketball though....lots of touching and body contact, not to mention those big biceps and big feet (you know what i mean :clap ), then when game over, players shower together naked naked and touching touching butt and willies...sausagefest!! yey!!

http://www.freewebs.com/basketballisgay/Picture%2010.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/basketballisgay/picture%209.bmp

i honestly think Spurs will get more fans if they join National Gay Basketball Association :elephant

http://www.ngba.us/

That's exactly why I LOVE basketball.

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 09:53 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

thank you for nice reception to me :D

ArgSpursFan
06-22-2007, 09:55 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

thank you for nice reception to me :D

you´re very,very welcome......................................... biaaatch.

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 09:59 AM
you´re very,very welcome......................................... biaaatch.

thank you http://brokeawayforum.eamped.com/images/logos/brokeawayforum.smilie.jol.gif

MaNuMaNiAc
06-22-2007, 10:00 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

thank you for nice reception to me :Dyou'll get an even better goodbye gift son, just wait until one of the mods finds this thread...

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 10:02 AM
you'll get an even better goodbye gift son, just wait until one of the mods finds this thread...

why thank you, that's so sweet http://brokeawayforum.eamped.com/images/logos/brokeawayforum.smilie.jol.gif

oh btw
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/8499/fingerif5eg5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Ciderman3000000©

bee
06-22-2007, 10:19 AM
you'll get an even better goodbye gift son, just wait until one of the mods finds this thread...

I bet they'll love it!

TDMVPDPOY
06-22-2007, 10:20 AM
http://www.lordargent.com/temp/retard.gif

spurscenter
06-22-2007, 10:23 AM
its so funny the dude posted this as if it was the san antonio spurs

i love it

Balague
06-22-2007, 10:26 AM
Il ove it to man

pert
06-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Hkreal Madreid

whottt
06-22-2007, 10:29 AM
These English soccer fans are gits.


But at least they're polite as they troll...kinda.


The biggest problem I have with the 51st state...I mean the Brits, is them turning Rock Musicians into a bunch of queens...

White Hart Lane
06-22-2007, 10:30 AM
Bent and Berbatov. Mmmmmmmmmmm....I like that.

whottt
06-22-2007, 10:30 AM
Piss off you lot.


You bloody wankers.

whottt
06-22-2007, 10:31 AM
Go watch the telly and stop trolling the message boards of superior teams.

White Hart Lane
06-22-2007, 10:32 AM
Piss off you lot.


You bloody wankers.
You should be wanking too.

The prospect of a Berbatov/Bent alley-oop makes the mouth water. :hungry:

Balague
06-22-2007, 10:35 AM
More news on a future signing people, from SSN:

Auxerre have revealed that star defender Younes Kaboul is closing in on a move to Tottenham Hotspur.

The France Under 21 captain has been a long-term transfer target for Martin Jol and sporting director Damien Comolli, and weeks of negotiations now appear to be bearing fruit.

Auxerre vice-chairman Gerard Bourgoin has admitted that the highly-rated youngster is close to signing a contract with the Premier League side, in a deal worth a reported £8.2million.

"The negotiations are very advanced," Bourgoin told AFP. "The discussions are very serious with Tottenham but there are still a number of details to finalise.

"But we can remain optimistic about the end of the negotiations."

Spurs already boast young international defenders in Ledley King and Michael Dawson, and the imminent acquisition of Kaboul will further underline their determination to build a squad capable of challenging for a top-four spot.

Joining Kaboul out of the Auxerre exit door will be Lionel Mathis, as the young midfielder is reportedly close to completing a move to Coupe de France winners Sochaux.

Mathis has played for Auxerre for his whole career but will now look to earn a regular starting place with Sochaux after suffering with fitness problems over the past 12 months.

Sochaux chairman Jean-Claude Plessis told RMC: "A good player, a French midfielder who plays in Ligue 1 will join us on Tuesday."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

White Hart Lane
06-22-2007, 10:35 AM
http://english.people.com.cn/200504/26/images/duncan5.jpg
"Hehehe he's touching me"

bee
06-22-2007, 10:36 AM
awsome news!

i think this deserves a thread.

Balague
06-22-2007, 10:38 AM
:nope :nope he's caressing him :dramaquee

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 10:41 AM
coming from Guillem Balague, that must be true

its time to...
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r191/vinztan1213/45-1.gif

whottt
06-22-2007, 10:41 AM
awsome news!

i think this deserves a thread.



And I think you should avail yourself of one of these old foot...


Here (http://1adspec.com/catalog/images/kids%20tooth%20brush.jpg)

Balague
06-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Guys I've never heard of this Kaboul Guy is he any good????
I sure hope he is good enough to compete with the rest of our "pass-first Guards". I would hate for Jol to fuck up another transfer especially when he could have been advised by the Balague.... :rolleyes

White Hart Lane
06-22-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm more worried about how we're going to fit Bale into the 2-1-2 formation, if the Bent rumours come true.

Balague
06-22-2007, 10:44 AM
And I think you should avail yourself of one of these old foot...


Here (http://1adspec.com/catalog/images/kids%20tooth%20brush.jpg)


Hey I have one of those and by the way I have more money than you :p:
:fro :greedy héhé 500£

makedamnsure
06-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Shut up you bloody Spuds.

You won the league in black and white!
You won the league in black and white!

bee
06-22-2007, 10:44 AM
And I think you should avail yourself of one of these old foot...


Here (http://1adspec.com/catalog/images/kids%20tooth%20brush.jpg)

???

whottt
06-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Hey..what do you guys have against the sound of the letter H anyway?

White Hart Lane
06-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Hey..what do you guys have against the sound of the letter H anyway?
It can sound gay.

e.g. Henry (Onree)

bee
06-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Hey I have one of those and by the way I have more money than you :p:
:fro :greedy héhé 500£

Only 500£?

I'm gonna buy one! :elephant

makedamnsure
06-22-2007, 10:47 AM
Henry > the entire Tottenham team

and please don't bring anything up about him leaving, it's old.

whottt
06-22-2007, 10:51 AM
Where is Tottenham, and what is a hotspur anyway?

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 10:52 AM
he's leaving...

DJCidknee
06-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Henry > the entire Tottenham team

and please don't bring anything up about him leaving, it's old.


Henry is the most overrated footballer of the last 10 years.

I hope this helps.

Balague
06-22-2007, 10:53 AM
I'm more worried about how we're going to fit Bale into the 2-1-2 formation, if the Bent rumours come true.

Iwas thinking that Jol might be thinking that we would be best suited toplaying

????------------Bale
------?????????-----
Berbatov------Bent-
---------Robinson--

I realise that there is one too many players but this is when Jols genious plays a role we need to buy 2 more playas Djemba and Djemba and then well you know the rest..............
:king

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 10:54 AM
after signing Marcosdeto Bent tomorrow for 180,000 bushels of oranges...my next target would be the Djemba Twins...the ultimate midfield engine

White Hart Lane
06-22-2007, 10:54 AM
Iwas thinking that Jol might be thinking that we would be best suited toplaying

????------------Bale
------?????????-----
Berbatov------Bent-
---------Robinson--

I realise that there is one too many players but this is when Jols genious plays a role we need to buy 2 more playas Djemba and Djemba and then well you know the rest..............
:king
Djemba and Djemba linking up would truly make us the 'dream team'. :fro

DJCidknee
06-22-2007, 10:55 AM
The ultimate midfield engine is Slim Frank Lampard

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Djemba and Djemba linking up would truly make us the 'dream team'. :fro

i'm negotiating with Aston Villa and his agents for his transfer already...

i've offered 2 dancing elephants :elephant but they want 3 for him though...

we'll see...

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 10:57 AM
The ultimate midfield engine is Slim Frank Lampard
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3359/54io38hwc6ff6.jpg

he is slim...

Balague
06-22-2007, 10:58 AM
The ultimate midfield engine is Slim Frank Lampard


I know what you mean but that doesn't exist :rolleyes
you know nothing about bball

whottt
06-22-2007, 11:00 AM
And why don't the British play basketball like the rest of the world...the French play basketball.

Balague
06-22-2007, 11:01 AM
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3359/54io38hwc6ff6.jpg

he is slim...


sorry DJ i didnt see this pic.....
but Terry and him must do something special that my young innocent mind does not know about i'll have to :reading up on it
and by the way nice one on making this thread a good one as all of us know

:ttiwwp:

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 11:02 AM
sorry DJ i didnt see this pic.....
but Terry and him must do something special that my young innocent mind does not know about i'll have to :reading up on it
and by the way nice one on making this thread a good one as all of us know

:ttiwwp:

they do it the arsene way...

whottt
06-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Can we get a Vbookie on how may medals the Brits will win in the next Winter Olympics?

I am going to go out on a limb and say...one.

Optimistic I know...

DJCidknee
06-22-2007, 11:04 AM
And why don't the British play basketball like the rest of the world...the French play basketball.


The French eat snails

Balague
06-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Can we get a Vbookie on how may medals the Brits will win in the next Winter Olympics?

I am going to go out on a limb and say...one.

Optimistic I know...

U'r gay

makedamnsure
06-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Where in the hell did all these Spuds come from???

Win a trophy besides the Peace Cup you wankers.

Balague
06-22-2007, 11:07 AM
U'r a spud :lol

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 11:08 AM
Where in the hell did all these Spuds come from???



we are the members of the San Antonio Spuds fan club from Kiribati

whottt
06-22-2007, 11:10 AM
U'r gay

Dammit...is this what the motherland has come to?

I guess ya'll really would have been better off speaking German.

DJCidknee
06-22-2007, 11:10 AM
Well if it wasn't for us, they would have been

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 11:12 AM
Dammit...is this what the motherland has come to?

I guess ya'll really would have been better off speaking German.

Sie sind schwul

bee
06-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Dammit...is this what the motherland has come to?

I guess ya'll really would have been better off speaking German.

Ich kann Deutsch sprechen, und du?

DJCidknee
06-22-2007, 11:14 AM
Gehen sie raus?

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Ich kann Deutsch sprechen, und du?

touche! :elephant

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Scheißeamerikaner

whottt
06-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Get a lot of German smack do you now?

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 11:18 AM
幹你娘臭美國人

bee
06-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Ihr Amerikaner könnt schon nichts.

MartinJol
06-22-2007, 11:21 AM
тупоумный американец

DJCidknee
06-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Ja wohl, kanne ich nicht serbresen mit dein elder schinkleberry, und sie nazi amerikaner ist grosse mich ferlossen und homosexual schwarz.

Rudyrudyrudyrudy
06-22-2007, 11:43 AM
ya'll english with ya'll soccer and german ya'll go back home now ya'll hear! cuz if i eva was to seen any of ya'll there'll be trouble and ya'll don't want no trouble coming onto our forums with ya'll bent this an bent that ya'll go no respect?

Glenn Hoddle
06-22-2007, 12:44 PM
Forget Tim Duncan, I am the real Spurs legend

Glenn Hoddle
06-22-2007, 12:45 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0e/Glenn_Hoddle2.jpg/150px-Glenn_Hoddle2.jpg

Wonder Pigeon
06-23-2007, 02:53 AM
But what about Stewart Downing!?!!!?!!?

pert
06-23-2007, 04:46 AM
Bump.

DJCidknee
06-23-2007, 05:17 AM
C U N T S

:elephant