PDA

View Full Version : French news! Joachim Noah in Dallas with Nowitzki

le_xiii
06-22-2007, 11:52 AM
Hello Guys!!

Ok here is my first post. So first of all, congrats to all of you spurs fans... It was a wonderful year for our spurs and for all of us.. I only wish the best for next year!!! BACK TO BACK!!!!! :clap

I just want to give you some news today. I do not know i you are aware of this but today in Eurosport french internet news, they are telling us that Dallas want to trade Jason Terry to get a top ten guy from the draft. And more precisely, the want to get joachim noah to play along Dirk Nowitski.

Minnesota and Boston might be interesting by Jason terry.

That is all they are saying!

Sorry for my english...you know as a french....lol...it is difficult for me!!!

GO SPURS GO

Fillmoe
06-22-2007, 11:54 AM
jason ferry isnt getting them a top 10 pick...... they can stop dreaming

le_xiii
06-22-2007, 11:59 AM
Actually Minnesota and boston would trade their to ten picks for Jason Terry. It is what they are saying...

I hope that they will not get this trade because Joachim noah is really really good... I know that a lot of people hate him but this guiy is fucking good on blocks, defense and energy... and he is unselfish!!!

ducks
06-22-2007, 12:04 PM
I would love dallas to get noah

Mr. Body
06-22-2007, 12:05 PM
I would love dallas to get noah

Me too.

Sell your clutchest player for a guy who got shaken and knocked around like a rag doll versus Oden and who can't get his own shot.

ducks
06-22-2007, 12:07 PM
terry and pierce would not be a bad team
I could see boston doing that
and they would have jefferson to

MoSpur
06-22-2007, 12:17 PM
I think Noah is the new Christian Laetner. Did I spell that right?

50 cent
06-22-2007, 12:43 PM
HAHA....it would be hilarious if Dallas got Noah. Another pussy on the softest team in the league.

le_xiii
06-22-2007, 12:50 PM
I am quite agree with all of you but let be realistic. If a team like Dallas is interested by Noah, i do not think that we should not be so confident about it..

They might have seen some interest in Noah. They are not going to kick one of their best player (terry) for a dumbass (as you all say).. Just be careful.

ducks
06-22-2007, 12:51 PM
mavs got lucky with howard
noah did not work on his game offseason
he is a lazy sob

Ocotillo
06-22-2007, 12:57 PM
I don't think anyone gives up a top 10 pick for Jason Terry. I don't. They have to be able to absorb salary too otherwise there will outgoing players to Dallas.

Darkwaters
06-22-2007, 01:14 PM
HAHA....it would be hilarious if Dallas got Noah. Another pussy on the softest team in the league.

[whiny sarcastic tone] But he has championship experience! [/whiny sarcastic tone]

K-State Spur
06-22-2007, 01:18 PM
"noah's a spectacular athlete at that size and will be a great fit for any team immediately"

sincerely,
Patrick O'Bryant

Viva Las Espuelas
06-22-2007, 01:36 PM
noah=a french varejao