PDA

View Full Version : Paint Ball

Sam
06-23-2007, 11:27 AM
On Matt Bonner's radio show, he talked about how this week the Spurs team and Tony's French Mafia went out and played paint ball against each other. He said that Tim Duncan is all into this and has his own "machine" gun that lets him win since the rest have to rent their guns.

Kori Ellis
06-23-2007, 11:56 AM
I believe Duncan even has a paint ball course at his house :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
06-23-2007, 12:57 PM
Just imagine how huge those obstacles have to be for Tim to be able to hide behind them! :lmao I mean seriously, its not easy to hide a 7 foot frame, I'd imagine he gets shot more often than say TP.

ShoogarBear
06-23-2007, 01:14 PM
If I was playing against Tim, I'd just make sure I kept 15 feet directly in front of him.

Marcus Bryant
06-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Perhaps this is what led to Jack firing off his 9 in a parking lot.

Solid D
06-23-2007, 01:34 PM
If I was playing against Tim, I'd just make sure I kept 15 feet directly in front of him.

:lol True. Why do you think he needs a machine gun?

exstatic
06-23-2007, 01:36 PM
Don't forget 10 feet above him. :lmao

BigBeezie
06-23-2007, 07:21 PM
This thread is cracking me up...

Budkin
06-23-2007, 09:25 PM
My friend ran into Timmy in a paint ball store here in Austin about a week after the 2003 Finals. He chatted with him for a few minutes and he said that Tim was buying a bunch of stuff. Not sure why he was here in Austin though.

jman3000
06-23-2007, 09:53 PM
timmy and malik used to go to some huge paintball course outside 1604 a lot when they were both here.

RashoFan
06-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Damn ...I thought you guys were planning a ST.com paintball GTG.....

hint...hint...

Summers
06-24-2007, 07:28 AM
Just imagine how huge those obstacles have to be for Tim to be able to hide behind them! :lmao I mean seriously, its not easy to hide a 7 foot frame, I'd imagine he gets shot more often than say TP.

Someone posted here a while back that they worked at a paintball place or something and Tim came in and he was picking up the obstacles and moving them until the manager was like, "Uh... you can't do that!" :lol

Kamnik
06-24-2007, 07:53 AM
OMG

TD is one of my favourite players in my favourite game (basketball) and then i hear his hobby is the same as mine

paintballing rocks!

Nathan Explosion
06-24-2007, 08:15 AM
I've never done paint ball, but always wanted too. I have a friend though who's done it many times. I told him that if we ever went together, I would be on his team because he has multiple stories of shooting opponents in the balls by accident.

Although, there are too many accidents imo. ;)

Kamnik
06-24-2007, 08:32 AM
I've never done paint ball, but always wanted too. I have a friend though who's done it many times. I told him that if we ever went together, I would be on his team because he has multiple stories of shooting opponents in the balls by accident.

Although, there are too many accidents imo. ;)

if you want a more pussy version of PB try out airsoft (small plastic bullets; less pain; replicas of real guns)

and if you want hardcore action try paintball :toast

Nathan Explosion
06-24-2007, 01:23 PM
No, I want to try paint ball. That's not the problem. If I go with him though, I'm on his team. I also want my son to have siblings, and like walking upright.

The pain will subside, but why even risk it.

KEDA
06-24-2007, 04:33 PM
I would be down for an ST paintball GTG

johnsmith
06-24-2007, 05:18 PM
OMG

TD is one of my favourite players in my favourite game (basketball) and then i hear his hobby is the same as mine

paintballing rocks!

Yeah, you have so much in common with him.

I mean, other then the fact that he's 7 feet tall, has talent, millions of dollars and multiple championship rings.

Why I bet if I ran into you in public I'd be like, "hey, aren't you Tim Duncan? Oh, nevermind, you guys just look so much alike".

jdaveah
06-24-2007, 06:03 PM
We're all missing the bigger point here....someone gave Matt Bonner a radio show?

Kamnik
06-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah, you have so much in common with him.

I mean, other then the fact that he's 7 feet tall, has talent, millions of dollars and multiple championship rings.

Why I bet if I ran into you in public I'd be like, "hey, aren't you Tim Duncan? Oh, nevermind, you guys just look so much alike".

and whats your problem?

and on the other hand.... you dont have a clue who/what i am :toast

Sam
06-24-2007, 06:22 PM
We're all missing the bigger point here....someone gave Matt Bonner a radio show?
Yes he is on every Saturday at noon during the season and a month before the season. It's a Concord, NH station and he calls in to talk about his team and his life for about 25 minutes. I've posted about it almost every Saturday for the season.

Why wouldn't they give him a radio show? What are you insuinating? He's one of the more personable, intelligent and funny guys on the team.

ShoogarBear
06-24-2007, 06:40 PM
The Florida Gator