PDA

View Full Version : So, Where's MannyisGod been?

Yonivore
06-23-2007, 04:06 PM
'We Will Try to Form an Islamic Society' (http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,490160,00.html)

SPIEGEL ONLINE: What will improve for people in Gaza now that Hamas is in control?

Zahar: The good thing is that we can now collect information about our enemies and informants from foreign powers. We will look for Israel’s spies.

SPIEGEL ONLINE: Last week there were street battles in the West Bank between Fatah and Hamas militias. Fatah maintained the upper hand. How will Hamas loyalists defend themselves in the event of any new fighting?

Zahar: Let me ask you: How have we defended ourselves so far against the Israeli occupation?

SPIEGEL ONLINE: With bombs and attacks?

Zahar: Exactly. But you said that, not me. ...

SPIEGEL ONLINE: The militant wings of Fatah and Hamas have been fully armed over the last few months. Are these weapons still in circulation?

Zahar: There are naturally very many weapons around now. Two years ago, one bullet in Gaza cost around €3.50 — now it would cost 35 cents. The American aid money has been translated into weapons. Thank you, America!
Damn honest brokers, them "Palestinians."

ChumpDumper
06-23-2007, 04:09 PM
You expected something different from Hamas?

gtownspur
06-23-2007, 08:03 PM
You expected something different from Hamas?

or palestinians for that matter.

Extra Stout
06-23-2007, 08:06 PM
If only we could replace oil somehow, we could just let those swine wallow in their own filth.

Yonivore
06-23-2007, 08:10 PM
If only we could replace oil somehow, we could just let those swine wallow in their own filth.
There's no oil in Gaza, the West Bank, or the Golan Heights. I've been suggesting they be allowed to wallow in their own filth for quite some time now.

You're preaching to the choir. Go tell it to the U.N. and the Left.

Extra Stout
06-23-2007, 08:23 PM
There's no oil in Gaza, the West Bank, or the Golan Heights. I've been suggesting they be allowed to wallow in their own filth for quite some time now.

You're preaching to the choir. Go tell it to the U.N. and the Left.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of oil in Saudi Arabia, and our government kisses the king's ass because of all his oil. That is why we bother "brokering peace."

Marcus Bryant
06-23-2007, 09:48 PM
My guess is he's been having a good time and is not worried about the White Trash Hour of Power here at ST.com.

Yonivore
06-23-2007, 09:56 PM
My guess is he's been having a good time and is not worried about the White Trash Hour of Power here at ST.com.
You should consider joining him then.

johnsmith
06-24-2007, 08:02 AM

:lol :lol :lol

johnsmith
06-24-2007, 08:02 AM
You should consider joining him then.

:cry

BradLohaus
06-24-2007, 10:35 PM

I say we just leave them alone and pay through the nose for oil. It's not like the war machine is cheap, not to mention the price in blood.

Too bad so many make huge profits by controlling the Arab oil fields.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-24-2007, 10:46 PM
MannyIsWrong?

Duff McCartney
06-24-2007, 11:24 PM
SPIEGEL ONLINE: Last week there were street battles in the West Bank between Fatah and Hamas militias. Fatah maintained the upper hand. How will Hamas loyalists defend themselves in the event of any new fighting?

Zahar: Let me ask you: How have we defended ourselves so far against the Israeli occupation?

SPIEGEL ONLINE: With bombs and attacks?

Zahar: Exactly. But you said that, not me. ...

SPIEGEL ONLINE: The militant wings of Fatah and Hamas have been fully armed over the last few months. Are these weapons still in circulation?

These aren't just regular Palestinians...these are militant ones. Not all of them want to destroy Israel..they want to live in peace. But they can't do that with the building of the wall around the West Bank.

Yonivore
06-25-2007, 07:38 AM
These aren't just regular Palestinians...these are militant ones. Not all of them want to destroy Israel..they want to live in peace. But they can't do that with the building of the wall around the West Bank.
The wall wouldn't have been necessary if there weren't militant "Palestinians." Militant "Palestinians" voted into office by the so-called moderate "Palestinians." Militant "Palestinians" that strap belt bombs onto babies, children, women, and the infirm and send them into Israel to kill innocent civilians.

Tell me Duff, where did the "Palestinians" run to when Hamas started their killing spree a couple of weeks ago? Yep. Israel.

Why? Because they know Israel will treat them humanely.

Israel, by the way, affords more civil rights to Arab and Muslim Israelis than does any -- ANY -- Arab or Muslim country in the world.

xrayzebra
06-25-2007, 09:06 AM

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z273/xrayzebra/Huh.jpg

Duff McCartney
06-25-2007, 10:34 AM
Israel, by the way, affords more civil rights to Arab and Muslim Israelis than does any -- ANY -- Arab or Muslim country in the world.

Please tell me you're joking. If you're not..then site me some sources to back up that bogus claim.

No way in hell does Israel offer more civil rights to Palestinians than any other Arab country. If that's so..then why does the Israeli government throw Palestinians off their land or demolish their homes?

xrayzebra
06-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Please tell me you're joking. If you're not..then site me some sources to back up that bogus claim.

No way in hell does Israel offer more civil rights to Palestinians than any other Arab country. If that's so..then why does the Israeli government throw Palestinians off their land or demolish their homes?

Nearly one fifth of their Knesset is Arab. One justice on
their Supreme court is Arab.

http://www.middle-east-info.org/gateway/arabsinisrael/index.htm

BIG IRISH
06-25-2007, 11:20 AM
So, Where's MannyisGod been?

Texas
Mexico
Oklahoma
Louisana
San Antonio Court=Traffic tickets
A real seasonedtravler :lol

Yonivore
06-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Are there any Jews welcome in any Arab Country?

Are there any Jews sitting on the governing bodies of any Arab Country?

No.

Israel has many Arab Muslims living peacefully in Israel. They also have Arab Muslims on the Knesset, their governing body.

Then, start looking at the oppressive Sharia laws imposed on all Muslim countries as compared to the democratic laws of Israel -- which, by the way, apply to all -- including Israeli Arabs.

Really, Name an Arab Country that hasn't run them out or tried to exterminate them when they tried to take up residence in their countries.

Jordan ran them out of the Transjordan into the West Bank, where they had resided for a very long time. Syria and Lebanon ran them out of Lebanon into the Golan Heights -- when they weren't massacring them in Lebanon. Egypt ran them out of Sinai into Gaza.

Israel has tried to balance their own security with the demands of a U.N. that wouldn't demand the same of any of the Arab countries that ran the "Palestinians" off.

Yonivore
06-25-2007, 11:22 AM
By the way, the Arabs that sit on the Knesset. They're marked men in Arab countries.

And, they would be summarily executed should they venture into the occupied terrortories as being "spies" for Israel.