PDA

View Full Version : only in LA! Hollywood ending on the horizon!

LakeShow
06-24-2007, 12:42 AM
Mitch and Kobe laughing it up. Minny trying to move garnett? Garnett wants to go to a warm weather city, phoenix can't make it work?

Garnett to the lakers. Book it!

baseline bum
06-24-2007, 12:57 AM
Garnett? For what? Smush Parker and Luke Walton in S&T?

Condemned 2 HelLA
06-24-2007, 12:59 AM
Smush is long gone.
They dropped his ass right after the exit meetings!

baseline bum
06-24-2007, 01:01 AM
I think there's a better chance of him in purple and gold than there is Garnett.

Condemned 2 HelLA
06-24-2007, 01:16 AM
Plus, if Kobe and Mitch just met up recently since the exit meetings, and Kobe is still of the opinion that he wants out of L.A., what good would sending KG out here do?
On top of that, no one in the West is in any type of hurry to help another Western team. A third team from the East would have to get involved at some point for a trade to even begin to start making sense.
The diva known as Kobe has done MAJOR damage to his image, and if people didn't want to play with him before, imagine how they must percieve him after all of this drama.

LakeShow
06-24-2007, 01:21 AM
Garnett? For what? Smush Parker and Luke Walton in S&T?

Bynum, odom, brown, draft pick and or Walton, they can make it work and they will;

LakeShow
06-24-2007, 01:28 AM
Plus, if Kobe and Mitch just met up recently since the exit meetings, and Kobe is still of the opinion that he wants out of L.A., what good would sending KG out here do?
On top of that, no one in the West is in any type of hurry to help another Western team. A third team from the East would have to get involved at some point for a trade to even begin to start making sense.
The diva known as Kobe has done MAJOR damage to his image, and if people didn't want to play with him before, imagine how they must percieve him after all of this drama.

I think the lakers have made it perfectly clear that he won't be traded.Kobe does have some damage control to deal with but a call to garnett could changeThings.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2007, 04:55 AM
Don't forget about the Boozer trade they're still working on!

spurscenter
06-24-2007, 07:22 AM
bynum is never gonna blossom, so dumb they ddint get kidd

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Hollywood ending?

Kobe's gonna shoot his way out!

LakeShow
06-24-2007, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=re-bynum

Never say never! He has a long career ahead of him. The lakers put pressure on him to perform well this season due to injuries. He wasn't ready for the long grind of the regular season. He has the potential to be a very good center in the future:

ChumpDumper
06-24-2007, 07:25 PM
Never say never! He has a long career ahead of him. The lakers put pressure on him to perform well this season due to injuries. He wasn't ready for the long grind of the regular season. He has the potential to be a very good center in the future:So good you're going to trade him.

LakeShow
06-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Hollywood ending?

Kobe's gonna shoot his way out!

If the lakers get a garnett or oneal in LA, Kobe would have to show the world he was right;no doubt in my mind that he will play even harder next season. If the lakers don't sign anyone, it can get ugly.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2007, 07:35 PM
It's already ugly.

LakeShow
06-24-2007, 07:44 PM
So good you're going to trade him.

Like Kobe says. They just can't wait for the 3 or 4 years for bynum to become that player;

LakeShow
06-24-2007, 07:51 PM
It's already ugly.

I don't think its ugly right now.the lakers are looking for some bigtime players. That's great!

ChumpDumper
06-24-2007, 08:03 PM
the lakers are looking for some bigtime players.Like Boozer!

LakeShow
06-24-2007, 08:21 PM
Like Boozer!

Haven't you heard? That's a done deal. Ask jack Haley

picnroll
06-24-2007, 08:27 PM
I don't think its ugly right now.the lakers are looking for some bigtime players. That's great!
How's that '07 plan going?

LakeShow
06-24-2007, 08:44 PM
How's that '07 plan going?

Its right on schedule

spurscenter
06-24-2007, 10:37 PM
wise men say only fools rush in. and then there is mitch kupcake

LakeShow
06-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Hollywood ending coming up.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-25-2007, 06:29 PM
is this a Quentin Tarantino ending you're talking about?

OldDirtMcGirt
06-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Why the hell would Garnett agree to a trade to the Lakers? Kobe already said that it doesn't matter if they bring in Garnett, he'll still want to leave. No way KG risks it, and he's going to have the final say on any trade deal.

JMarkJohns
06-25-2007, 06:31 PM

You mean like one where no conclusion is ever reached?

E20
06-25-2007, 06:31 PM
You should recieve a Spur if you get this right.

LakeShow
06-25-2007, 06:32 PM
is this a Quentin Tarantino ending you're talking about?

No, it will end with a championship.

LakeShow
06-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Why the hell would Garnett agree to a trade to the Lakers? Kobe already said that it doesn't matter if they bring in Garnett, he'll still want to leave. No way KG risks it, and he's going to have the final say on any trade deal.

Kobe has no choice. Listen, we (fans) are being played. This is all a show!

What you don't understand is that Kobe didn't make the lakers, the lakers made him! You really think KG would have a problem with the lakers being his team? All that's irelevent anyway,
KG will be a laker!

LakeShow
06-25-2007, 09:25 PM
You should recieve a Spur if you get this right.

Ill take it! =-)

dbreiden83080
06-25-2007, 11:05 PM

I know you want KG but he would agree because Kobe can't go anywhere for 2 years. What does KG have left 3 or 4 years anyway? The Lakers will probably trade Kobe if they can't get KG but if they get him Kobe is not going anywhere.

cecil collins
06-26-2007, 12:10 AM
I know you want KG but he would agree because Kobe can't go anywhere for 2 years. What does KG have left 3 or 4 years anyway? The Lakers will probably trade Kobe if they can't get KG but if they get him Kobe is not going anywhere.
He (KG) can opt out after this season. It's hard to believe Lakeshow is an actual fan. He's all over the place, kind of like someone who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

LakeShow
06-26-2007, 01:21 AM
He (KG) can opt out after this season. It's hard to believe Lakeshow is an actual fan. He's all over the place, kind of like someone who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Cecil, can you be more specific?

Garnet coming to the lakers was just a gut feeling. Judging by the date of posting this and what is being reported now, I would say that I was ón the right track! What the fuck are you babbling about?

OldDirtMcGirt
06-26-2007, 02:35 AM

Plus, Garnett and McHale are very good friends, and judging by KG's loyalty he'd get a say in the trade. It's not like McHale is going to screw him over for the relatively mediocre package that the Lakers are offering.

But this is all a moot point, considering on Thursday Phoenix will announce the KG for Amare deal.

iminlakerland
06-26-2007, 05:18 AM
From reports that I've heard, Kobe stated that he could care less who is coming to LA, he still wants out...But hey at this point it could be Kobe just being Kobe. I dont know what to expect from him anymore, so i just sit back and watch.

It has also been reported that KG is attempting to talk to Kobe...dont know the validity of this report but hey...the drama continues in LA...

LakeShow
06-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Plus, Garnett and McHale are very good friends, and judging by KG's loyalty he'd get a say in the trade. It's not like McHale is going to screw him over for the relatively mediocre package that the Lakers are offering.

But this is all a moot point, considering on Thursday Phoenix will announce the KG for Amare deal.

That's cool. KG, Amare, either or is fine with us! :fro

LakeShow
06-26-2007, 10:34 AM

Damn Cecil, I sign on to see your reply and there is none. First you're not man enough to talk about me, to me. Then you have nothing to back up your babble? You're a gutless Turd!

dbreiden83080
06-26-2007, 07:35 PM

Your that sure of yourself.

LakeShow
06-26-2007, 09:39 PM
Your that sure of yourself.

No, I can't be sure about garnett but I have a strong feeling it will happen.I am pretty sure that the lakers will sign someone though.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-26-2007, 11:08 PM
No, I can't be sure about garnett but I have a strong feeling it will happen.I am pretty sure that the lakers will sign someone though.
way to step out on a limb there buddy :lol

LakeShow
06-27-2007, 03:00 PM
way to step out on a limb there buddy :lol

Right, if the lakers had a real GM he would be a laker right now.

Hard to be so confident when I get home and the deal gone sour is all on the news.

mardigan
06-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Talks between the Lakers and Pacers for a Odom, Bynum for O'Neal deal have resumed today

LakeShow
06-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Talks between the Lakers and Pacers for a Odom, Bynum for O'Neal deal have resumed today

Yeah I know. The lakers will end up overpaying for him too! I'm not to keen on giving them Lamar and bynum

cecil collins
06-27-2007, 07:14 PM
Damn Cecil, I sign on to see your reply and there is none. First you're not man enough to talk about me, to me. Then you have nothing to back up your babble? You're a gutless Turd!
I'm sorry, I was just so terrified of you the last couple of days, just staring at this thread, worrying about my reply.

The whole first page is what I was referring to. Chumpdumper just kind of makes you talk yourself in circles. You come off sounding like an idiot. You do seem like a real fan, but one of those superiority complex fans like the ones mostly found in college sports.

LakeShow
06-28-2007, 11:05 AM
I'm sorry, I was just so terrified of you the last couple of days, just staring at this thread, worrying about my reply.

The whole first page is what I was referring to. Chumpdumper just kind of makes you talk yourself in circles. You come off sounding like an idiot. You do seem like a real fan, but one of those superiority complex fans like the ones mostly found in college sports.

Damn man, can you get to your point already?

Cecil, It took you 2 days to grow a pair? Now try to get Chumpdumper's reproductive organ out of your mouth and be more specific?

I engaged Chumpdumper in a couple of conversation. Wtf are you talking about? Dammit! Is it because I said that Bynum had a future in this league and Chump asked, why are we trading him then? My answer was because the Lakers needed a player to perform NOW! That they can not wait the 3 or 4 years it takes for bynum to learn the game? Is that talking in Circles? Or maybe it was when Chump made the comment about Boozer? I took that as a knock on the supposed trade that was announced for Boozer by Jack Haley a couple of years ago that never materialized, is that what you're talking about? Come up for air and ask him if that's what he meant. Last but not least, I said if the Lakers do not sign a bigtime player this summer, it could be ugly in october? He said, it's ugly now. I said, not to me, this is the first time in 3 years that the lakers have entertained bringing in a bigtime player. I like what's going on right now. Is that what you're talking about?

You seem to be confused and perhaps you just felt like talking trash. Let me SHOW YOU, what talking in circles is,

You do seem like a real fan, but one of those superiority complex fans like the ones mostly found in college sports.

That's talking in circles! You can get back to your oral copulation now and thank you for playing and have a great day!