PDA

View Full Version : Luis Scola Might Choose Spain Over San Antonio

spurscenter
06-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Luis Scola Might Choose Spain Over San Antonio
By Tom Ziller

Argentine power forward Luis Scola was a gentleman many expected to debut in the NBA next fall. The prognosis has, unfortunately, become more bleak.

The Spurs drafted Scola in 2002, but a prohibitive buyout for his Spanish squad Tau Ceramica (as well as no particularly strong need at power forward in SA) kept Luis abroad.

Scola's buyout is now cheap (relatively speaking), and Scola has talked often about wanting to prove himself in the League. His agent recently went so far as to ask the Spurs to trade Scola's rights if they weren't interested in bringing him to San Antonio. That statement and similar rumblings led many to believe the Spurs would trade Scola's rights in order to move up in the draft.

DraftExpress has a splash of cold water for us domestic Scola fans:

Teams thinking about trading a draft pick on Wednesday for Luis Scola should know that he is mulling over a 5-year contract offer for a ridiculous sum of 10 million Euros. After calculating taxes and the exchange rate, we figure Scola will be essentially signing a deal for the mid-level exception if he indeed decides to take it. [...] Scola reportedly loves playing in Spain and is a long-shot to ever make it over to the NBA.

The fallout if the report is true comes two-ply: Teams in need of a top-flight power forward in his prime need to look elsewhere, and San Antonio has an essentially worthless asset.

Mr. Body
06-25-2007, 09:21 AM
I miss the days when we had an entire thread devoted to this guy.

Darkwaters
06-25-2007, 09:22 AM
This has already been posted in the Scola thread.

MoSpur
06-25-2007, 09:29 AM
I'm sick of hearing about this guy coming or not coming. Tell me when a decision is made.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Teams in need of a top-flight power forward in his prime need to look elsewhere, and San Antonio has an essentially worthless asset.Seeing as teams were only offering second rounders for this guy, the worth of the asset was questionable in the first place.

samikeyp
06-25-2007, 09:34 AM
I understand if he could not come over because of contractual obligations but if he has the chance to come over, then chooses not to? Then he never had what it took to be here.

AFBlue
06-25-2007, 09:36 AM
This article is nothing more than an expansion on the tidbit written by John Givony on the DX website....it's not new.

And yes, we're discussing this in the Scola thread...

ploto
06-25-2007, 09:36 AM
Can you really blame him...

SenorSpur
06-25-2007, 09:37 AM
This guy has been a worthless asset to the Spurs since 2002.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2007, 09:37 AM
Can you really blame him...For being afraid of playing in the NBA?

Not really.

MrChug
06-25-2007, 09:43 AM
GOOD! GO!!! Jeez...I'm tired of hearing about this guy. BYE DUDER!!!!

Marcus Bryant
06-25-2007, 09:56 AM
RIF (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71707)

In addition, where is the source attribution?

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2007, 10:04 AM
blame him and his retard agent who sign that long contract.....which is keepin him from playin in the nba

MaNuMaNiAc
06-25-2007, 10:05 AM
:lol I love how people crucify anyone that doesn't choose to play for the Spurs. Please, people look at the facts! The Spurs still are unsure if they are going to bring him over and he's getting an ENORMOUS offer over in Europe. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?? The article doesn't say the Spurs have made up their minds, it says should they do so, they might find out that Scola decided to stay in Europe. What? did you expect him to sit and wait all his life?

Look I love the Spurs but I'm not stupid enough to think EVERYONE should give their left nut to play for them. Everyone is looking out for their best interests, for the Spurs it might not be Scola, and for Scola it sure sounds like that 10 million euro offer is in his.

IMO if the dude decides to stay in Spain, then so be it. We'll repeat with or without him.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Well, that's the rub -- if he's as good an NBA player as some here say he is he'll probably make more than what is being offered in Europe during his career. If he doesn't think he's that good or doesn't feel like proving himself in the best league in the world, that's fine.

Bruno
06-25-2007, 10:11 AM
I have no problem with Scola deciding to stay in europe. It's not like Spurs have spend a lottery pick on him : he was drafted with the 56th pick.

Marcus Bryant
06-25-2007, 10:20 AM
So far we have an unsubstantiated rumor from a 3rd tier US basketball fan site that Scola has an offer for $13 or so million. And then we have this, whatever it is.

Mr. Body
06-25-2007, 10:22 AM
I wouldn't call Draft Express a 3rd tier anything, much less a 'fan site'; they tend to be very up to date on international ball. However, they've curiously been missing on a lot of Scola information that has solidified as likely true and understand by these boards.

picnroll
06-25-2007, 10:24 AM
I don't blame Scola. If the Spurs want to wait on him another year what ifhe played out the year in Spain and had a serious injury mid-season. If the Spurs aren't going to sign or trade him so he can get a secure contract, if I were him I'd take the bird in hand too.

CubanMustGo
06-25-2007, 10:25 AM
Here's the source -

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/06/24/luis-scola-spain-over-san-antonio/

The author is some blogger at AOL. w00t

K-State Spur
06-25-2007, 10:34 AM
:lol I love how people crucify anyone that doesn't choose to play for the Spurs. Please, people look at the facts! The Spurs still are unsure if they are going to bring him over and he's getting an ENORMOUS offer over in Europe. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?? The article doesn't say the Spurs have made up their minds, it says should they do so, they might find out that Scola decided to stay in Europe. What? did you expect him to sit and wait all his life?

Look I love the Spurs but I'm not stupid enough to think EVERYONE should give their left nut to play for them. Everyone is looking out for their best interests, for the Spurs it might not be Scola, and for Scola it sure sounds like that 10 million euro offer is in his.

IMO if the dude decides to stay in Spain, then so be it. We'll repeat with or without him.

Fair enough. I just think we can be done with anybody posting that the ONLY thing Scola wants is to play in the NBA. Clearly, that is not the case.

Mr. Body
06-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Fair enough. I just think we can be done with anybody posting that the ONLY thing Scola wants is to play in the NBA. Clearly, that is not the case.

What are you talking about? Would he sit out of basketball ENTIRELY if he doesn't play in the NBA?

No.

The Spurs are what is keeping him from playing in the NBA. If they don't want to bring him over or trade his rights, he'd better be planning for a non-NBA future.

picnroll
06-25-2007, 10:41 AM
Scola could also be sending this message out to pressure the Spurs to do soething if they want to get anythng out of holding his rights.

Mr. Body
06-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Scola could also be sending this message out to pressure the Spurs to do soething if they want to get anythng out of holding his rights.

Absolutely that's going on.

Marcus Bryant
06-25-2007, 10:49 AM
I wouldn't call Draft Express a 3rd tier anything, much less a 'fan site'; they tend to be very up to date on international ball. However, they've curiously been missing on a lot of Scola information that has solidified as likely true and understand by these boards.

Wasn't that rumor from hoopsworld.com or some such?

Dartherus
06-25-2007, 10:49 AM
I don't blame Scola. If the Spurs want to wait on him another year what ifhe played out the year in Spain and had a serious injury mid-season. If the Spurs aren't going to sign or trade him so he can get a secure contract, if I were him I'd take the bird in hand too.

exactly, he has a family to take care of. He already rejected a slightly lower offer last year, now, 10 mill euros,probably tax-free (as most euro contracts are shown, specially in Tau, for instance, the Rakocevic contract is 1.1 mill euros after paying taxes) for 5 years, is something pretty interesting, considering he'd have to face a rookie contract in NBA, AND ONLY IF SPURS DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING....

Do you think you'd reject inmediatly such european offer, if no certainity has been shown in the NBA side?

Mr. Body
06-25-2007, 10:50 AM
Wasn't that rumor from hoopsworld.com or some such?

I can't keep track anymore. DX was giving some big number - 5yrs 10M Euros and saying American teams could hardly compete with it.

slacker77
06-25-2007, 10:50 AM
how much is 10 million euros in us dollars?

Marcus Bryant
06-25-2007, 10:51 AM
how much is 10 million euros in us dollars?

Roughly $13 mil assuming 1 euro = US$1.30. That over 5 years is not a "big" contract. It is a bit long, but it's not obscene.

Mr. Body
06-25-2007, 10:52 AM
It's not a huge figure at all. I don't know what Givony was talking about.

Dartherus
06-25-2007, 10:54 AM

Exactly, he has a family to take care of. He already rejected a slightly lower offer last year, now, 10 mill euros,probably tax-free (as most euro contracts are shown, specially in Tau, for instance, the Rakocevic contract is 1.1 mill euros after paying taxes) for 5 years, is something pretty interesting, considering he'd have to face a rookie contract in NBA, AND ONLY IF SPURS DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING....

Do you think you'd reject inmediatly such european offer, if no certainity has been shown in the NBA side?

samikeyp
06-25-2007, 10:57 AM
exactly, he has a family to take care of. He already rejected a slightly lower offer last year, now, 10 mill euros,probably tax-free (as most euro contracts are shown, specially in Tau, for instance, the Rakocevic contract is 1.1 mill euros after paying taxes) for 5 years, is something pretty interesting, considering he'd have to face a rookie contract in NBA, AND ONLY IF SPURS DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING....

If he can't take care of a family on a NBA rookie contract, then he is really stupid. Its not KG or TD money but its still enough to take mom and the kids out once in a while. :rolleyes

bigdog
06-25-2007, 11:06 AM
If he can't take care of a family on a NBA rookie contract, then he is really stupid. Its not KG or TD money but its still enough to take mom and the kids out once in a while. :rolleyes

remember Latrell Sprewell couldn't feed his family with like $14 mil hahaha :lol

michaelwcho
06-25-2007, 11:08 AM
remember Latrell Sprewell couldn't feed his family with like $14 mil hahaha :lol

Dude, don't you know they eat diamonds?

Actually, who knows how large his family was? Anyone have an idea how much in child support these guys pay out? Must be at least tens of thousands a month, I would guess.

coopdogg3
06-25-2007, 11:08 AM

It's not so much how much money he'll be making, but he'll have to pay for his buy-out too. Not really sure what the buy-out is, there have been rumors galore on that front, but he has to get a big enough contract from the Spurs to pay for the buy-out, the expense of moving to America, AND trying to keep to his accustomed lifestyle.

I don't think Scola needs a huge contract, $2-3 million/year would probably do it, but I think he's just forcing the Spurs hand to do something with him. Can't say I blame him.

TheTruth
06-25-2007, 11:10 AM
That SR dumbass needs better sources. What a douche.

Cherry
06-25-2007, 11:11 AM
I blame TAU

Dartherus
06-25-2007, 11:12 AM
An NBA rookie contract he hasn't been offered yet, and money, under 10 mill U$ wealth, I'd say it's not 100% guaranteed your family future. I even saw the amount mentioned somewhere.

Diseases, disasters, stock market severe fluctuations...I don't think a fortune under 10 mill U$ is totally guaranteed against such events....and coincidence the amount is 10 mill, euros....

Anyway, I guess we whouldn't move away from the main topic. Have a nice day.

K-State Spur
06-25-2007, 11:21 AM
What are you talking about? Would he sit out of basketball ENTIRELY if he doesn't play in the NBA?

No.

The Spurs are what is keeping him from playing in the NBA. If they don't want to bring him over or trade his rights, he'd better be planning for a non-NBA future.

Is "the spurs" your pet name for his buyout?

Extra Stout
06-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Diseases, disasters, stock market severe fluctuations...I don't think a fortune under 10 mill U$ is totally guaranteed against such events....and coincidence the amount is 10 mill, euros....

:lmao Sometimes a statement is just so out-of-left-field absurd there isn't a sufficient rebuttal.

Mr. Body
06-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Is "the spurs" your pet name for his buyout?

No, it's not his fucking buyout. He's said he'll buy the damn thing out. If the Spurs traded him or let him be a FA (for example), he'd be in the NBA within the week.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2007, 11:28 AM
He's said he'll buy the damn thing out.With what?

coopdogg3
06-25-2007, 11:28 AM
With what?

Argentinian wine. Pop knows a guy.

AFBlue
06-25-2007, 12:08 PM
The rumor was started on draftexpress.com and reiterated on this aol blog....

Again I'm not sure of the validity, but my point was to say that it had already been discussed and wasn't anything new...

Mr. Body
06-25-2007, 12:10 PM
With what?

His own money, including what his new contract would be. This is common knowledge.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2007, 12:15 PM
His own moneyHow much does he have?
including what his new contract would be.IOW, the NBA team would pay for it.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-25-2007, 12:26 PM

No, but I can call him a pussy if he thinks he can't make it in the NBA.

The guy's biggest problem is he needs a new agent. The dumbass representing him goes out and locks him into a 10 year contract in Europe with a ridiculous buyout, gets pissed no one will pay him 10 million a year, and now this attempt at calling the hand of the Spurs on bringing him over.

Have fun in Spain, chump.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-25-2007, 12:29 PM
Exactly, he has a family to take care of. He already rejected a slightly lower offer last year, now, 10 mill euros,probably tax-free (as most euro contracts are shown, specially in Tau, for instance, the Rakocevic contract is 1.1 mill euros after paying taxes) for 5 years, is something pretty interesting, considering he'd have to face a rookie contract in NBA, AND ONLY IF SPURS DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING....

I'm pretty sure I could take care of my family, plus the next two generations of it, with the amount of money he has made the last several years in Europe.

I guess if he blew it all on hookers and blow, he might actually have a legitimate gripe about needing to feed his family, but given the circumstances I'd tell him tough shit.

samikeyp
06-25-2007, 12:29 PM
The NBA is still the best basketball league in the world. If he thinks he can't hack it over here, then he needs to stay there.

If his agent is screwing him over and he does want to come over, he needs a new agent.

WalterBenitez
06-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Euros > Dollars ... Luis could get 3M of euros / year ... hard to get that money in NBA

K-State Spur
06-25-2007, 03:12 PM
No, it's not his fucking buyout. He's said he'll buy the damn thing out. If the Spurs traded him or let him be a FA (for example), he'd be in the NBA within the week.

Of course he'll buy it out...so long as he makes it back in salary almost immediately. We're not talking about a guy who appears willing to play for the vet min here.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Of course he'll buy it out...so long as he makes it back in salary almost immediately. We're not talking about a guy who appears willing to play for the vet min here.

At the same time, a guy who hasn't proven a thing in the NBA shouldn't expect the Spurs to be rolling over and handing him a deal that would make him the fourth highest paid player on the team after next season.

If he's good enough and knows it, he should take a deal like Manu's come over, prove it, and the Spurs would take care of him after that.

Marcus Bryant
06-25-2007, 03:42 PM
How many bigs are the Spurs supposed to carry next season?

Bruno
06-25-2007, 03:46 PM
How many bigs are the Spurs supposed to carry next season?

6 bigs (5 actives and 1 on the IL)

Marcus Bryant
06-25-2007, 03:47 PM
Duncan
Horry
Elson
Oberto
Bonner
Scola
Butler
Mahinmi

This forum is already up to 8.

Bruno
06-25-2007, 03:53 PM
Yes, I've notived the same things for few days.

And among this 8 players only Mahinmi can really be the IL guy. I don't see the point to have Butler one more year on the IL during the whole year.

AFBlue
06-25-2007, 03:57 PM
My hope is that Butler can beat out Elson and make him expendable or IL material.

Not sure about Bonner coming back.

And I'm pretty sure that the only way Scola plays for the Spurs next season is if Oberto gets a long-term deal worth 8 figures...

spurscenter
06-25-2007, 04:25 PM
BIGS
Duncan
Horry
Scola
Elson
Oberto

IR
Mahinmi
Javortas

Gone
Butler
Bonner

exstatic
06-25-2007, 06:33 PM
For signing a stupid-ass ten year contract with almost no hope of a buyout? You bet.

This prick (Scola) is getting on my last damn nerve, and if he signs again with Tau, he'll never see the NBA. Bank on it. I'm sure the Spurs would be quite content to sit on his rights until he dies.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-25-2007, 08:45 PM
People who don't know shit should research before openning their mouths and spitting shit out of it.

For the 1000th time:
Scola did not sign that 10 year contract, his father did, and at the time Luis was an underage prospect, not the Euroleague star that he is now. He had some potential, but nobody expected him to become one of the best in Europe.

He said many times before that he wants to play in the NBA, but I guess that he would only play for the Spurs or another contender.

Big money in Tau > Rookie contract in an NBA losing team (if he gets traded).

If he chooses to stay in Tau, it's nothing dramatic for his pride or his quality as a player, just ask Dejan Bodiroga and compare him to Peja Stojakovic...

exstatic
06-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Did his dad not opt out of a draft where he had no hope of going in the first round because of that horrible contract?

I'm just tired of the whole thing. I'm tired of Luis whining. I'm tired of his agent whining. It is what it is. His rights belong to the Spurs, so if he wants to play NBA ball, he'd better start dealing with it.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-25-2007, 08:51 PM
For the bajillionth time, someone, anyone, please give me ANY type of logical explanation why we're supposed to care about this guy other than its becoming more and more obvious it was just a wasted pick?

I dont care if its succinct or long winded. I just dont freaking get it. Who gives a flying flizz about luis freaking scola.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-25-2007, 08:55 PM
Did his dad not opt out of a draft where he had no hope of going in the first round because of that horrible contract?

I'm just tired of the whole thing. I'm tired of Luis whining. I'm tired of his agent whining. It is what it is. His rights belong to the Spurs, so if he wants to play NBA ball, he'd better start dealing with it.

Show me at least 3 different checked quotes (not rumours) of Scola "whinning".
It's all rumours...Scola this, Scola that, without a single quote from him, Tau, the Spurs or his agent. We should wait.

dbreiden83080
06-25-2007, 09:03 PM
He obviously is not that good if he is afraid to play in the NBA. What does that say about his competitive drive if he does not want to prove himself at the highest level? Everyone said he is much better than Oberto. Well he came and is doing well in the NBA and Scola is hiding in Spain still.

objective
06-25-2007, 10:49 PM

lol

Scola was 22 when he was drafted

He was automatically eligible for the draft

There wasn't anything for him to opt out of.

And his contract has been reported that it had a reasonable buyout provided that he was drafted in the first round.

AFBlue
06-25-2007, 10:54 PM
He obviously is not that good if he is afraid to play in the NBA. What does that say about his competitive drive if he does not want to prove himself at the highest level? Everyone said he is much better than Oberto. Well he came and is doing well in the NBA and Scola is hiding in Spain still.

Odd that you take that stance when so many people chastize Scola for speaking out against the two organizations that couldn't work to get a deal done two Summers ago. His frustration, though misguided/misdirected, showed that he really wanted to come to the NBA and prove his worth. I think he's wanted to be an NBA player for some time, but he just hasn't been given the opportunity.

Coincidentally....Oberto's opt-out may have just provided him that opportunity.

ducks
06-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Show me at least 3 different checked quotes (not rumours) of Scola "whinning".
It's all rumours...Scola this, Scola that, without a single quote from him, Tau, the Spurs or his agent. We should wait.
it was in the papers rc told him to work on his rebounding and scola got ticked and whinned like a 2 year old

Switchman
06-25-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm tired of hearing/reading about this fool.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Sorry, can't be bothered reading the whole thread, but he is full of shit on at least one point - 10m Euros equals about 13.5m USD, divide by 5 and thats less than 3m a year which is 60% of the MLE... oh, and Europe has HIGHER taxes than the US. So i call bullshit on that part of the article.

spurscenter
06-26-2007, 08:13 AM
Dejan Bodiroga for threeee!

ArgSpursFan
06-26-2007, 08:19 AM
I think this whole thing was started by Scolaīs agent to put some pressure on the Spurs F.O. to show them that they shouldnīt sleep on Scola this Offseason or Heīll be gone for good.
I could be wrong,but time will tell.

MarCowMar
06-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Y'all are projecting WAY too much onto this situation and are being way too hard on Scola. He can't control this situation anymore than the Spurs or the NBA or you or I can.

1) Scola's dad signed the crazy 10 year contract when he was 17. He had no say in it.

2) Scola was not able to opt out of the draft because of his age.

3) There is no verification that Scola whined about the Spurs' "rebound more" comment. In court it's called "hearsay".

4) No one knows what's going on in Scola's mind or how much he wants to play in the NBA. All we have is speculation from NBA rumor sites based on inaccurate translations from Argentine rumor sites.

The simple fact is Scola just has a very very very unusual contract situation that is not his fault. There's no sense in getting angry at him about that.

ALVAREZ6
06-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Did the Spurs know about the buyout initially, before drafting him? If so, I have no idea why they drafted him.

Marcus Bryant
06-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Did the Spurs know about the buyout initially, before drafting him? If so, I have no idea why they drafted him.

They got a 1st round prospect at #56 when they could do what other teams could not: wait.

samikeyp
06-26-2007, 08:48 AM
No one knows what's going on in Scola's mind or how much he wants to play in the NBA. All we have is speculation from NBA rumor sites based on inaccurate translations from Argentine rumor sites.

You are correct. No one is claiming to know what is in his mind, everyone here is just offering their opinions on what might be happening.

I stick by my original point. If he wants to play in the NBA, there are ways to make it happen. If he wants to play in the NBA, but his agent is preventing it, he needs a new agent. If he does not want to try his game at the highest level, he needs to say so and the Spurs need to move on.

ArgSpursFan
06-26-2007, 09:00 AM
You are correct. No one is claiming to know what is in his mind, everyone here is just offering their opinions on what might be happening.

I stick by my original point. If he wants to play in the NBA, there are ways to make it happen. If he wants to play in the NBA, but his agent is preventing it, he needs a new agent. If he does not want to try his game at the highest level, he needs to say so and the Spurs need to move on.

I agree on that.But at the same time,it wouldnt be fair to say that itīs all scolaīs fault,when thereīs always been 2 parts in the negotiation Scola & the Spurs.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-26-2007, 09:23 AM
Y'all are projecting WAY too much onto this situation and are being way too hard on Scola. He can't control this situation anymore than the Spurs or the NBA or you or I can.

1) Scola's dad signed the crazy 10 year contract when he was 17. He had no say in it.

2) Scola was not able to opt out of the draft because of his age.

3) There is no verification that Scola whined about the Spurs' "rebound more" comment. In court it's called "hearsay".

4) No one knows what's going on in Scola's mind or how much he wants to play in the NBA. All we have is speculation from NBA rumor sites based on inaccurate translations from Argentine rumor sites.

The simple fact is Scola just has a very very very unusual contract situation that is not his fault. There's no sense in getting angry at him about that.

It's pretty clear this story was floated by his agent to hold the Spurs and the front office's feet to the fire. You think the guy is doing it without Scola's approval?

He's getting up there in age, and is trying to land a big payday. But he hasn't proven a thing in the NBA yet, so he needs to get his agent in check and deal with the Spurs like a man.

I guess his agent wasn't paying attention during the Derek Anderson free agency - you try and negotiate with the Spurs publically, and you lose.

MarCowMar
06-26-2007, 09:27 AM
I agree on that.But at the same time,it wouldnt be fair to say that itīs all scolaīs fault,when thereīs always been 2 parts in the negotiation Scola & the Spurs.

And to make things worse his agent might have a conflict of interest if he doesn't get a cut of Scola's NBA salary.

Mr. Body
06-26-2007, 09:27 AM
What makes you think Scola's agent hasn't dealt privately with the Spurs "like a man" and many times over? Dealing with the Spurs isn't the point - they'll do what they want to do - so it's a matter of forcing something to happen.

Oh, Gee!!
06-26-2007, 09:30 AM
who cares?

ArgSpursFan
06-26-2007, 09:30 AM
the thing with the spurs F.O this Offseason is that they have no pressure at all,coze of the last season performance.If the Spurs didnīt win the championship last season,Scola wouldīve been introduced to the press with his spurs uniform already.

smeagol
06-26-2007, 09:57 AM
People hate on Scola. Scola comes to the Spurs and produces, everybody rides on Scola's nuts.

And the World keeps turning . . .

50 cent
06-26-2007, 10:22 AM
I am so sick of hearing about Scola. He will never play a day in SA, and probably never play in the NBA.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-26-2007, 10:30 AM
People hate on Scola. Scola comes to the Spurs and produces, everybody rides on Scola's nuts.

And the World keeps turning . . .
:tu

WalterBenitez
06-26-2007, 08:08 PM

Man if you got that contract when you were underage, for sure some fans would changed their sex to get those $ :toast