PDA

View Full Version : Death Penalty Arguments

12-05-2004, 10:42 PM
I would argue, that if the following indeed proves true, that the accused has no redeeming value to society and deserves the death penalty and the ultimate punishment.

(From Woai.com)

According to the affidavit, Neal and his 15-year-old daughter forced their way into Tilly's home two weeks ago and robbed her. A man who shared a jail cell with Neal told police Neal bragged about his crimes and told him he raped Tilly while his daughter held a gun on her. He says Neal told him they took her to an isolated area, made her kneel down and shot her with her own gun. The affidavit says Tilly begged for her life, before Neal shot her several times.

Hook Dem
12-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Fry the fuckers.

Duff McCartney
12-06-2004, 12:26 AM
There is no arguement....death penalty for all who deserve it.

exstatic
12-06-2004, 01:52 AM
Fry them both. The girl sounds like she's a lost cause already.

MannyIsGod
12-06-2004, 02:30 PM
The only lost cause is arguing against the death penalty in this forum.

Useruser666
12-06-2004, 02:33 PM
If the chair fits.

sbsquared
12-06-2004, 02:38 PM
I was horrified when I heard the details on the news this morning. How could a father expose his teenage daughter to that kind of violence? I say fry the father - he's a monster, but maybe, just maybe, the daughter can be redeemed - although she's going to be scared emotionally for the rest of her life! This is so sad!

This is not rascist - but this just goes along with the thread about the NAACP and Bill Cosby.